Widgets Magazine

[18+] CRITICAL MASS VIDEO Announces Jan. 8, 2013 DVD Release of MAPLE COLORS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [R1 DVD] [18+] CRITICAL MASS VIDEO Announces Jan. 8, 2013 DVD Release of MAPLE COLORS

Widgets Magazine
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

CRITICAL MASS VIDEO Announces Jan. 8, 2013 DVD Release of
    MAPLE COLORS

GRIMES, Iowa, Sept. 5, 2012 – Leading adult anime label Critical Mass Video is pleased to announce the DVD release of MAPLE COLORS on January 8, 2013.

Maple Colors is based on a game created by ApRicoT and Crossnet with production by Milky (Destined for Love).

About MAPLE COLORS
    The new transfer student, Yoshijiro, fits right into class 2-B - the biggest collection of rejects, losers and weirdoes the Academy has ever seen! But his loser status is about to be upgraded to top dog. On his very first day he manages to feel up his new teacher, have sex with a busty brunette in the bathroom, and even catch a peepshow by the school slut as she goes all the way with her latest boy toy!

But this newly elevated stud is about to meet his match in the bossy, blonde-haired beauty Mirai. Not only does this hot little firecracker carry around a baseball bat, she isn't afraid to use it! She orders Yoshijiro to rally all the students of 2-B in order to prove that they're more than just useless losers. How? He's going to have hot, wild sex with every girl in the class until they're willing to join Mirai's cause!

MAPLE COLORS
    Format: DVD
    Pre-Book: 12/4/2012
    Street Date: 1/8/2013

Runtime: 60 minutes
    Genre: Erotic Drama
    Suggested Rating: 18+

Audio: English (Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo), Japanese (Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo)
    Subtitles: English subtitles
    Video: Color
    Catalog #: CMDVD1323
    UPC: 7-42617-1323-2-2
    SRP: $14.99

Disc: 1
    Case Quantity: 30

Features:
    Art gallery, outtakes, original U.S. Maple Colors trailer, and Critical Mass video trailers.

* Cover Art: http://outgoing.rightstuf.com/sleeves/cmdvd1323.jpg
    MAPLE COLORS © 2005 Crossnet / Maple Colors / Anime Seisakuiinkai
    * To view this image, cut and paste the URL into your Web browser.

** Product specifications and content may be subject to change.

Re: [18+] CRITICAL MASS VIDEO Announces Jan. 8, 2013 DVD Release of MAPLE COLORS

The good news: This is a nice fun hentai title. The bad news: It's one of those "never finished" titles. Which is a shame, because this is one I'd have like to see the story get completed.
    My Avatar: The lovely Mikuru Asahina from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Why do I stick with her in a world of constantly changing avatars? Because:
    1) Her friendly, playful attitude in that picture, (despite being forced unwillingly into cosplay), reflects my own friendly, playful personality;
    2) Mikuru-chan is an excellent combo of smoking hot and super sweet cuteness; and
    3) It makes it easiier for me to find my own posts in threads.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine
    Working...
    X