X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProvidenceBreaker
    replied
    Re: [FUNimation] Tenchi Muyo! survey

I only commented on the OVAs and movie for favorite scenes. Most of my favorite scenes seem to be from the 7th episode. Rankings are essentially Ryoko>Everybody Else.

Leave a comment:

• Buckeye
    replied

I just filled out the survey. I had to leave a few of the best scenes part blank because I simply can't remember a whole lot about the show since it has been over ten years since I last watched any of the real Tenchi Muyo series. As for the characters, my rankings are Sasami, Ryo-Ohki, Tenchi, Ryoko, Washu, Kiyone, Mihoshi, and Ayeka.

Leave a comment:

• NJ_
    replied

If they had Pretty Sammy TV then i would mention Pixy Misa's hilarious moments but since they don't have that nor the OVA series, i have nothing to share.

Leave a comment:

• Tratious
    replied

Help us choose the best clips from Tenchi Muyo!
    We are releasing loads of content from the Tenchi Muyo! franchise later this winter: including Tenchi Universe, Tenchi in Tokyo, the OVAs and all 3 Tenchi Muyo! movies.

We need your help!

There are a lot of anime fans who have never seen Tenchi Muyo! It's a great older series that needs exposure and should be in everyone's collection.

Please take this survey so we can get your input on why Tenchi Muyo! is one of your favorite series so we can share this enjoyment to others. We will select 3 lucky participants who will each win a FUNimation DVD or Blu-ray box set release of their choice from our current catalog. We'll announce the winners on our FUNimation.com blog on or before September 4th.

Leave a comment:

• WTK
    started a topic [DVD/BD] [FUNimation] Tenchi Muyo! survey

[FUNimation] Tenchi Muyo! survey

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22GFCMWEE49
Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine
Working...