X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [R1 DVD] The [Which ADV Films releases contain extras?] thread

Widgets Magazine
    TABLE LINK

This is a ADV Films releases table that details what 2+ discs releases have extras and what don't. The table should be fully updated with the releases from 2011 and 2012 (distributed by Section23 Films). I have included releases that continued on with Sentai Filmworks and AESir Holdings.

And as always, feel free to point out any errors or omissions as necessary.

Re: The [Which ADV Films releases contain extras?] thread

I was looking for this a while ago on the old site, and the link appeared to be dead. I'm glad you brought it back; yay! ^_^;;

Comment

Originally posted by Spoofer View Post
      I was looking for this a while ago on the old site, and the link appeared to be dead. I'm glad you brought it back; yay! ^_^;;
      I'm not sure what happened to the original link from EditGrid. I made a back-up table with Google Docs and it came in handy this time around. For some reason I just didn't think about the this table until earlier today.

Comment

While not exactly what this thread is about, could we get some sort of list of which ADV/Sentai releases come in stakpak packaging?

Comment

Originally posted by jfs_87 View Post
          While not exactly what this thread is about, could we get some sort of list of which ADV/Sentai releases come in stakpak packaging?
          The current table lists ADV Films releases packaging type (keep case, thinpak, STACKpak,...). It doesn't include Sentai Filmworks (unless it was previously released under ADV Films). With that said, virtually all Sentai Filmworks collections (4+ discs) are all STACKpaks (excluding the likes of GetBackers, Orphen S1 & 2, You're Under Arrest S2, You're Under Arrest S3).

Comment

I guess I could add that Croisée in a Foreign Labyrinth (3 DVD 1 CD) does not come in a STACKpak.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X