X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Funimation licenses Fairy Tail

Widgets Magazine
    via PR...
    Fairy Tail Season 2- 24 New Fairy Tail Episodes ? We?ll follow the continuing adventures of our favorite Fairy Tail Guild members: Lucy, Natsu, Erza, Gray and Happy as they take on new jobs, make new friends, go against incredible adversaries and solve big mysteries all in the Kingdom of Fiore.

Fairy Tail ? The Movie- ? We?ll be introduced to a new female character that carries a mysterious stone with her called the Phoenix Stone. We?ll also find out how the Fairy Tail guild gets tied up in the mystery. It?s a great story that you won?t want to miss!
    Last edited by WTK; 05-15-2017, 02:25 PM.

Re: FUNimation licenses Fairy Tail Season 2 and movie

I don't like Fairy Tail enough to buy it (when it may never end), but it's good to see more licensed. Less than last time, though. Assuming there's no other way to watch it, I guess I will have to buy the movie when they release it, so it's nice that they got that.
    My Top Anime | Manga
    My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
    My FP Reviews | Twitter
    FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Well, CR is enough for me for this one, but it's good that more Fairy Tail gets here.

Comment

Yes! More Fairy Tail!
        Avatar: Superboy from Young Justice.

My MAL Profile, Tumblr

Comment

Definitely happy to see this, I'll be picking up both when they are released.
          Most Wanted US Releases: RahXephon (BD upgrade), Kemonozume | Current Avatar: Charlotte Dunois from Infinite Stratos

Comment

Why only 24 episodes, two 12 episode sets? That would only bring us to 70 of the 140 now? Oh well more fairy tail ftw.
            AOTY 2015: Food Wars!, AssClass, Seraph of the End, Fafner Exodus, UtaPri3, Herobank, MajinBone, Durarara!!x2, Buddyfight, Vanguard G, Yugioh Arc-V MAL|

Comment

I'm delighted that they got more Fairy Tail, but I'm a little disappointed that it's only 24 episodes; I was expecting them to pick it up in 48 episode blocks, but I guess that was wishful thinking on my part. Regardless, I'll be pre-ordering this as soon as it's solicited, and I hope that it does well enough for them to pick up even more.

And it's nice to see that they got the movie; I thought that would be coming a lot later, if it was picked up at all.

Comment

I think it's great that more Fairy Tail is coming...but only 24 episodes and the movie? I'll get them regardless.
                Avatar: Shimarin from Laid Back Camo.

Comment

Was expecting more episodes but still happy. Movie was an unexpected great addition!

Comment

This one was pretty much as expected (on the TV series). It's good to hear the official word though. It's also good to see the movie get picked up. I have yet to watch the series though. So I will decide on this later on.

Comment

Glad to hear more Fairy Tail is coming, and the movie! I was hoping for another 48 episodes but I guess funimations has to be realistic and hope these next 26 sell just as good in the long run. Im buying them none the less.
                      Takachsh Top-Ten Anime: [1] Fate/Zero, [2] Gantz, [3] Gundam SEED, [4] Get Backers, [5] xxxHolic, [6] Kaleido Star, [7] Hell Girl, [8] Death Note, [9] Mai-HiME, [10] FMA: Brotherhood
                      My Weakness - The words "Limited Edition"

Comment

Nice. Can't wait to check out the movie. Is the next 24 episodes all of the Edolas arc or part of it? Can't remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Zhemos View Post
                          Nice. Can't wait to check out the movie. Is the next 24 episodes all of the Edolas arc or part of it? Can't remember.
                          It's just Oracion Seis arc. Kinda sucks since that arc was the weakest, but eh. Looking forward to the release. Surprised they picked up the movie this early though
                          "All's the world has anger issues" - Alphanega

My Anime Planet List

Comment

Surprised at how they didn't get another 48 some episodes this time, but I was completely surprised they got rights to the Fairy Tail movie this soon.

Well I now have even more episodes to watch. Hope I can catch up to the 48 currently on Hulu before they start streaming season 2 so I can watch them as they put up the episodes this time.
                            Useful MAL Blog Entries | MAL | Anime-Planet | FilmAF | Manga | MFC | PSN: Videogameaddict2 | XBL: BigOnAnime94

Comment

Well I'm glad they got more episodes and didn't expect them to license the movie this early on so that's a plus too but I'm disappointed on seeing that Funi is getting less episodes. Even though they haven't confirmed the format I'm sure they will continue doing BD/DVD combos with the now BD cases and hope to see some nice artwork for both front and reverse covers.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X