Widgets Magazine

Funimation licenses Fairy Tail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FUNimation licenses Fairy Tail (TV series & movie)

Originally posted by GingaDaiuchuu View Post
    Ah, so they were planning on getting one more set out of it. Well with the majority of the series most likely being released in barely more than a year if at all, that's acceptable enough.
    I did mention this once it was brought up that Part 11 only held 11 episodes.
    Originally posted by strikezero00 View Post
    Originally posted by Rhys2753 View Post
    TRSI Link
    Fairy Tail DVD/Blu-ray Part 11 (Hyb)
    Crap, 275 minutes
    Looks if they keep going for 11 episodes then it would work. Part 12 holding episodes 132-142, Part 13 has 143-153, Part 14 154-164, and Part 15 165-175.
    Hopefully Funi can get the licenses for the 6 OVAs that have been out since last year.
    I didn't expect Funi to mention the estimated release dates at Sakura-con though it looks like Part 15 could be early 2015.

Comment

Back on schedule once more...

http://www.rightstuf.com/i/fun01512

Fairy Tail, Part 12 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) - 275 minutes - $54.98 - 10/28/14
      - http://shop.funimation.com/Shop/Shop...s?itemid=92276
      Special Features: Actor Commentaries, Video Commentary, Textless Opening Songs, Textless Closing Songs, U.S. Trailer, Trailer
      ---

http://www.rightstuf.com/i/fun01513

Fairy Tail, Part 13 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) - 275 minutes - $54.98 - 10/28/14
      - http://shop.funimation.com/Shop/Shop...s?itemid=92532
      Special Features: Actor Commentaries, Fairy Tail Feud: With Todd Haberkorn and Newton Pittman, Textless Opening Songs, Textless Closing Songs, U.S. Trailer, Trailers

Comment

Maybe FUNimation forgot to announce this?

Like One Piece, Amazon also has exclusive release window for Part 12. Release date will be September 16, 2014 (this is also the original announcement release date back @ Sakura-Con). So October 28, 2014 will be the release date for everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by WTK View Post

Like One Piece, Amazon also has exclusive release window for Part 12. Release date will be September 16, 2014 (this is also the original announcement release date back @ Sakura-Con). So October 28, 2014 will be the release date for everyone else.
          Crap, not sure I want to spend an extra $17 to get it that early.
          My Anime List
          YouTube <- I do collection Videos
          Avatar: from BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad

Comment

• Re: FUNimation licenses Fairy Tail (TV series &amp; movie)

This is absolutely ridiculous.

Comment

Can't help but feel like this is FUNimation's attempt to keep Amazon from raking them over the coals like they did with Warner and Hachete. Not sure if I'm entirely a fan of this...

Comment

Originally posted by Rootsofjustice View Post
                Can't help but feel like this is FUNimation's attempt to keep Amazon from raking them over the coals like they did with Warner and Hachete. Not sure if I'm entirely a fan of this...
                I can see why they are testing this out. If it works, would they (both Amz & FUNi) dare to aim something much higher? By that I mean the likes of Cowboy Bebop and/or Space Dandy.

Comment

While episodes 13 to 48 remains unavailable for streaming from Crunchyroll (FUNimation streamed in the past but currently unavailable as well), Australia has no issue on that front. I wonder what's causing the delay.

Comment

Weird. Amazon has Fairy Tail Part 12 in stock, but everyone else says October 28, along with part 13
                    Avatar: Shimarin from Laid Back Camo.

Comment

Originally posted by Library-chan View Post
                      Weird. Amazon has Fairy Tail Part 12 in stock, but everyone else says October 28, along with part 13
                      From a few posts back, it's another Amazon exclusive release window.
                      asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
                      Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
                      Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

Originally posted by Hayate Kurogane View Post
                        Okay. I'll order with TRSI. Amazon is not giving much a discount anyway.
                        Avatar: Shimarin from Laid Back Camo.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayate Kurogane View Post
                          Okay. I'll order with TRSI. Amazon is not giving much a discount anyway.
                          I have a feeling they'll be a bit higher with the pricing until it is a 'worldwide' release and not Amazon exclusive, like for the time being.

Comment

via TRSI...

Comment

No Part 15, but here is the next Collection release.

via TRSI...

EDIT: http://shop.funimation.com/Shop/Shop...s?itemid=98723
                              Special Features: Actor Commentaries, U.S. Trailer, Textless Songs, Trailers
                              Last edited by WTK; 10-17-2014, 12:02 AM.

Comment

http://www.funimation.com/blog/2014/...-announcement/
                                Fairy Tail 12/13/14 Special Announcement!
                                Posted by Michelle on 12/13/2014 at 10:00am

All right all you Fairy Tail fans! Today is 12/13/14, so what better day to give you a special announcement about the Fairy Tail part 15 release! Coming this Monday, we’ll be putting up a VERY limited Exclusive Edition version of Part 15 in our shop. Just take a look below for what’s included!

Extra features include:
                                o Audio commentary
                                o Video commentary with Kyle Hebert, Colleen Clinkenbeard, and Josh Grelle
                                o Textless Opening Songs: “Break through” and “Fairy Tail ~Yakusoku no Hi~”
                                o Textless Ending Songs: “Kimi Ga Kureta Mono” and “We’re the stars”
                                o Fairy Tail U.S. Trailer
                                o Trailers

The FUNimation Exclusive Edition will also include:
                                o Includes an exclusive, individually-numbered Team Fairy Tail jersey

There are only 100 of these Exclusive Editions available, so be sure to pre-order as soon as they’re available this Monday! We’ll also have our standard edition available, of course. Click here to see information about all the previous Fairy Tail releases.
                                EDIT: Part 15 trailer
                                Last edited by WTK; 12-13-2014, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X