Widgets Magazine

Funimation licenses Fairy Tail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FUNimation licenses Fairy Tail (TV series & movie)

And CR has the new episodes as well (from TV Tokyo).

LINK
    Alright guys, I know you've all been bting at the bit for this one, and the ink's barely dried on the papers in time, but I can finally say that Fairy Tail Series 2 will be coming to Crunchyroll!!!

Starting TONIGHT at 7:30pm Pacific Time, Fairy Tail will be available to Crunchyroll audiences WORLDWIDE ex Asia, France and DOM/TOM, Belgium, Switzerland, and Monaco.

Comment

Fairy Tail (dub eps 73-84)
      - http://www.funimation.com/shows/fairy-tail/videos/

Fairy Tail Movie Phoenix Priestess (sub & dub)
      - http://www.funimation.com/shows/fair...riestess/anime

Comment

Originally posted by WTK View Post
        Fairy Tail Movie Phoenix Priestess (sub & dub)
        - http://www.funimation.com/shows/fair...riestess/anime
        Also up on Hulu (http://www.hulu.com/fairy-tail-the-m...enix-priestess). Expires 6/27/14.

Comment

TRSI Link

Fairy Tail DVD/Blu-ray Part 11 (Hyb)

Crap, 275 minutes
          My Anime List
          YouTube <- I do collection Videos
          Avatar: from BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad

Comment

Re: FUNimation licenses Fairy Tail (TV series &amp; movie)

From earlier today.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopi...-anime-catalog
            Hey guys!

I know you've all been enjoying the latest season of Fairy Tail, and we want to be able to offer ALL the episodes to you guys!

Starting RIGHT NOW, episodes 1-12 and 49+ will be available for Crunchyroll members in the US and Canada.

For those of you guys who aren't sure what's all the fuss about, now's your chance to see it all from the beginning! Due to licensing restrictions, episodes 13-48 will not be available right away, but will be added back at a later date so don't worry!

Comment

Originally posted by Rhys2753 View Post
              TRSI Link
              Fairy Tail DVD/Blu-ray Part 11 (Hyb)
              Crap, 275 minutes
              Looks if they keep going for 11 episodes then it would work. Part 12 holding episodes 132-142, Part 13 has 143-153, Part 14 154-164, and Part 15 165-175.
              Hopefully Funi can get the licenses for the 6 OVAs that have been out since last year.

Comment

http://shop.funimation.com/Shop/Shop...s?itemid=88665 (Part 11)
                Special Features: Actor Commentaries, Todd Haberkorn at Otakon, Textless Songs, U.S. Trailer, Trailers
                EDIT: Contains episodes 121-131.

Special Features: Episode Commentary (130), Todd Haberkorn at Otakon, Textless Opening Songs, Textless Closing Songs, U.S. Trailer, Trailers.
                Last edited by WTK; 05-05-2014, 09:52 AM.

Comment

18:56:44 <bay|SC14|FUNi> (given a fairy tail bookmark coming in with the following on it
                  18:57:24 <bay|SC14|FUNi> (2014 release schedule: Part 8 Feb 4, Part 9 Mar 25th, Part 10 May 20th, Part 11 July 15th, Part 12 Sept 16th, Part 13 Oct 28th, Part 14 Dec 2nd))

Comment

18:56:44 <bay|SC14|FUNi> (given a fairy tail bookmark coming in with the following on it
                    18:57:24 <bay|SC14|FUNi> (2014 release schedule: Part 8 Feb 4, Part 9 Mar 25th, Part 10 May 20th, Part 11 July 15th, Part 12 Sept 16th, Part 13 Oct 28th, Part 14 Dec 2nd))
                    I'm fine if that ends being the only new info from the panel.
                    My Anime List

Comment

• Re: FUNimation licenses Fairy Tail (TV series &amp; movie)

http://www.funimation.com/blog/2014/...-from-seattle/
                      First up, we’ve got release dates for Fairy Tail! Please note that these are subject to change:

- Part 10 – May 20
                      - Part 11 – July 15
                      - Part 12 – Sept. 16
                      - Part 13 – Oct. 28
                      - Part 14 – Dec. 2

Comment

And that covers the rest of the first series, setting them up to hopefully start releasing the new one with about the same wait from the Japanese as with their shorter shows. They might wait longer to do more "collections" in between, but they could certainly release "collections" of the early episodes of the first series alongside "parts" of the new series.
                        My Top Anime | Manga
                        My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
                        My FP Reviews | Twitter
                        FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Originally posted by GingaDaiuchuu View Post
                          And that covers the rest of the first series...
                          Still need Part 15 to finish it off at 175, likely see that by March/April at the latest.
                          My Anime List

Comment

Still need Part 15 to finish it off at 175, likely see that by March/April at the latest.
                            Oh, I haven't been paying attention to the episode count on each; I just assumed they'd be 12-13 episodes each, which would end it here since 14*12.5=175. Ah well, at this rate the last one could be as early as January or February.
                            My Top Anime | Manga
                            My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
                            My FP Reviews | Twitter
                            FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Oh, I haven't been paying attention to the episode count on each; I just assumed they'd be 12-13 episodes each, which would end it here since 14*12.5=175. Ah well, at this rate the last one could be as early as January or February.
                              With part 11 only being 11 episodes (1-10 were 12 episodes each) makes sense for the rest to be 11 as well, hitting 175 with part 15.
                              Last edited by Rhys2753; 04-20-2014, 01:44 PM.
                              My Anime List

Comment

With part 11 only being 11 episodes (1-10 were 12 episodes each) makes sense for the rest to be 11 as well, hitting 175 with part 15.
                                Ah, so they were planning on getting one more set out of it. Well with the majority of the series most likely being released in barely more than a year if at all, that's acceptable enough.
                                My Top Anime | Manga
                                My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
                                My FP Reviews | Twitter
                                FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...