Widgets Magazine

Funimation licenses Fairy Tail

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: FUNimation licenses Fairy Tail Season 2 and movie

    I wonder why they want to try SMS for everything now. Anyway, I can only hope it means s2 news is coming on like tomorrow.
    AOTY 2015: Food Wars!, AssClass, Seraph of the End, Fafner Exodus, UtaPri3, Herobank, MajinBone, Durarara!!x2, Buddyfight, Vanguard G, Yugioh Arc-V MAL|

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: FUNimation licenses Fairy Tail Season 2 and movie

      via TRSI...

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: FUNimation licenses Fairy Tail Season 2 and movie

        Originally posted by Ryan Harris View Post
        i wish they went with Fairy Tail "Part 5" instead of "season 2 part 1", would of looked better on the shelf lol.

        Just wondering about something, when i ordered season 2 part 1 these popped up on my order info (this is from RightStuf)

        1 of Fairy Tail Season 2 DVD/Blu-ray Part 1 (Hyb)
        1 of FAIRY TAIL SEASON 2 DVD/BLU-RAY 1 GWP PLACEHOLDER
        1 of FAIRY TAIL SEASON 2 DVD/BLU-RAY PART 1 GWP BUNDLE


        Are they bunding some item with fairy tail?
        Just looked at the order page right now and it does look like a bundle release. Here is a link to the image: http://i.imgur.com/SsPFypd.png
        Last edited by strikezero00; 04-17-2013, 08:34 AM.

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: FUNimation licenses Fairy Tail Season 2 and movie

          Originally posted by strikezero00 View Post
          Originally posted by Ryan Harris View Post
          i wish they went with Fairy Tail "Part 5" instead of "season 2 part 1", would of looked better on the shelf lol.

          Just wondering about something, when i ordered season 2 part 1 these popped up on my order info (this is from RightStuf)

          1 of Fairy Tail Season 2 DVD/Blu-ray Part 1 (Hyb)
          1 of FAIRY TAIL SEASON 2 DVD/BLU-RAY 1 GWP PLACEHOLDER
          1 of FAIRY TAIL SEASON 2 DVD/BLU-RAY PART 1 GWP BUNDLE


          Are they bunding some item with fairy tail?
          Just looked at the order page right now and it does look like a bundle release. Here is a link to the image: http://i.imgur.com/SsPFypd.png
          To me that's just a possible gift with purchase option they have right now. So it may or may not happen depending on the distributor (FUNimation).

          Comment


          • #35
            Re: FUNimation licenses Fairy Tail Season 2 and movie

            Season 2 is up @ FUNimation.com for EVS members:

            Episode 49
            - http://www.funimation.com/fairy-tail...-encounter/sub
            Episode 50
            - http://www.funimation.com/fairy-tail...y-you-like/sub

            Free streaming of Season 2 (episodes 49 & 50) is scheduled to begin on May 3rd.

            Comment


            • #36
              Re: FUNimation licenses Fairy Tail Season 2 and movie

              Hey, remember when Todd said he'd get a Fairy Tail tattoo if the dub reached 100 episodes? He got it. Chances are Funi will announce season 3 by the end of the week (as season 2's only 24 episodes).
              Last edited by Pika Hikari KT; 05-01-2013, 10:41 AM.

              Comment


              • #37
                Re: FUNimation licenses Fairy Tail Season 2 and movie

                Originally posted by Pika Hikari KT View Post
                Chances are Funi will announce season 3 by the end of the week (as season 2's only 26 episodes).
                Not sure how quickly they will go announcing season 3 since currently they only licensed half of season 2(49-72) which leaves 73-96 for the other half unless ever since the series has ended recently in japan they were allowed to license more episodes.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Re: FUNimation licenses Fairy Tail Season 2 and movie

                  Originally posted by Pika Hikari KT View Post
                  Hey, remember when Todd said he'd get a Fairy Tail tattoo if the dub reached 100 episodes? He got it. Chances are Funi will announce season 3 by the end of the week (as season 2's only 26 episodes).
                  Interesting way (?) to hint about this. I guess they will announce it on the next The FUNimation Show.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Re: FUNimation licenses Fairy Tail Season 2 and movie

                    Interesting way (?) to hint about this. I guess they will announce it on the next The FUNimation Show.
                    Sure looks like it.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Re: FUNimation licenses Fairy Tail Season 2 and movie

                      Originally posted by Pika Hikari KT View Post
                      Interesting way (?) to hint about this. I guess they will announce it on the next The FUNimation Show.
                      Sure looks like it.
                      Looks like it won't be this one. Judging from the jokes in the beginning it looks like they had to slam the brakes on an announcement because they couldn't get permission before Golden Week started up. Next full episode overlaps with ACen, so maybe there?

                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4Vkc...ature=youtu.be
                      Last edited by Rootsofjustice; 05-03-2013, 05:13 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Re: FUNimation licenses Fairy Tail Season 2 and movie

                        Fairy Tail (sub eps 49-50; season 2)
                        - http://www.funimation.com/fairy-tail/videos
                        - http://www.hulu/fairy-tail

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Re: FUNimation licenses Fairy Tail Season 2 and movie

                          TRSI and Amazon have changed the release title from Fairy Tail Season 2, Part 1 to just Fairy Tail, Part 5 now. This move makes sense. It matches up with the cover art and there should be less confusion on the release now.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Re: FUNimation licenses Fairy Tail Season 2 and movie

                            Now we got a trailer for Part 5 up on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY_ymclGDdE

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Re: FUNimation licenses Fairy Tail Season 2 and movie

                              Originally posted by strikezero00 View Post
                              Now we got a trailer for Part 5 up on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY_ymclGDdE
                              They had to troll us with "available now" at the end

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Re: FUNimation licenses Fairy Tail Season 2 and movie

                                via TRSI...
                                Last edited by WTK; 05-16-2013, 12:51 PM.

                                Comment

                                Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

                                Channels

                                Collapse

                                Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X