Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Funimation licenses BLOOD-C

Widgets Magazine
    17:52:46 <bay|AX|FUNi> there is a movie coming...
    17:52:48 <bay|AX|FUNi> Blood-C

FUNimation has acquired the broadcast, home entertainment, streaming and mobile rights to the complete anime series, Blood-C, as well as the movie Blood-C: The Last Dark. Production I.G and CLAMP co-produced the project directed by Tsutomu Mizushima, best known for directing Big Windup! and Squid Girl.

Series synopsis:
    Saya Kisaragi is a clumsy girl with a secret. She attends school, goes to the café with her friends and is always in a rush during the day. At night she becomes a hunter, protecting her town from monsters. As she battles these monsters she finds herself faced with uncertainty regarding her identity and purpose. In order to protect her friends Saya must become stronger or else face turning into a monster herself. Additional information can be found at http://www.funimation.com/blood-c
    Last edited by WTK; 01-15-2020, 11:18 PM.

Re: FUNimation licenses Blood-C

Already knew but nice to have official confirmation
    http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com
    https://www.patreon.com/Jackson_VA_Data

Comment

Re: FUNimation licenses Blood-C and Blood-C: The Last Dark

Well, another one I'm not interest in... still good for the fans.

Comment

The series was so bad, but the movie looks so good. I don't know what I'll end up doing with this one, but I'm likely to regret it...
        My Top Anime | Manga
        My Collection 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
        My FP Reviews | Twitter
        Fandom Post Radio

Comment

Saw this one coming a mile away but I'm passing on it.
          Most Wanted US Releases: RahXephon (BD upgrade), Kemonozume | Current Avatar: Charlotte Dunois from Infinite Stratos

Comment

Originally posted by GingaDaiuchuu View Post
            The series was so bad, but the movie looks so good. I don't know what I'll end up doing with this one, but I'm likely to regret it...
            Maybe the movie will turn out just as bad, giving you an easy decision?
            My animé & figure collections
            Hummingbird
            || Tweeterings
            XBL: TakenIdiot / PSN: ishikusui

Comment

Originally posted by EyeOfPain View Post
              Originally posted by GingaDaiuchuu View Post
              Maybe the movie will turn out just as bad, giving you an easy decision?
              Probably, but I won't know unless I buy it.
              My Top Anime | Manga
              My Collection 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
              My FP Reviews | Twitter
              Fandom Post Radio

Comment

The TV series was pretty terrible. I may check out the movie just for curiosity sake.

Comment

Well at least the cake in this show could be some let say a surprise but in the what they have done to this series. Indeed now with series & movie too got wonder how dub version will be like?
                  LIVING THE ANIME DREAM
                  ONCE A GS ALWAYS A GS
                  WALKING THE PATH OF KLAC ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD DECADES
                  MAR-KLAC-VELOUS OF ANIME WORLD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emMKAOgxaU0
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related

Comment

I had always assumed Funi would go for these. I've heard nothing nothing positive about the show, so I will skip. With no interest in the show, I will probably skip the movie too.

Comment

Originally posted by WTK View Post
                      The TV series was pretty terrible. I may check out the movie just for curiosity sake.
                      The series was terrible. I don't think that I care enough about it any more to even bother glancing at the movie.

Comment

Like everyone else, I agree this show was terrible. I might check out the movie, but I doubt it will make up for the TV series.
                        Avatar: Superboy from Young Justice.

My MAL Profile, Tumblr

Comment

Certainly not an amazing show, but I actually found myself enjoying Blood-C. Depending on what the movie is like and how FUNi handles the home release, I could see myself buying it.
                          Junker Woland, a horribly delightful blog.

Comment

This is going to be a wait and see, but I'm slightly interested in the show just because of the art design.
                            Avatar: Satellizer el Bridget from Freezing
                            Profile Picture: Yaya from Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai (Unbreakable Machine Doll)

Comment

I've never seen Blood-C, but the complaints about it that I've seen are so vehement that I'm actually a little curious. I'll see; I might consider trying it.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X