Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: U.S. Anime Release Dates / Unreleased License / Forum Resource Links Thread

I'm waiting for Code Geass on Blu-ray with that Japanese Dolby TrueHD 5.1 Audio. ヽ(๑>ᴗ<๑)丿

Comment

The price for Attack on Titan Part 2 w/ Box is wrong($9.99? What a steal!) Also The Amazon Exclusive release date for Fairy Tail Part 12 for September 16 needs to be added.

EDIT: Didn't notice that FUNI's October slate hadn't been added, my bad.
      Last edited by Rhys2753; 08-02-2014, 11:02 AM.
      My Anime List
      YouTube <- I do collection Videos
      Avatar: from BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad

Comment

Originally posted by Rhys2753 View Post
        The price for Attack on Titan Part 2 w/ Box is wrong($9.99? What a steal!) Also The Amazon Exclusive release date for Fairy Tail Part 12 for September 16 needs to be added.

EDIT: Didn't notice that FUNI's October slate hadn't been added, my bad.
        Behind on many updates. Will try to get caught out today or tomorrow. Thanks catching the AoT P2 w/box error.

Comment

I created a spreadsheet of the U.S. Anime Release Dates from WTK's data. If anyone wants to see it, I've got the link here (its up to date and it has a few details more than WTK's table). It's only editable to me but if anyone wants to edit it I can add you to the 'edit' list.

I hope WTK doesn't mind me creating a spreadsheet from his data.
          Last edited by scottfrye; 09-20-2014, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by scottfrye View Post
            I created a spreadsheet of the U.S. Anime Release Dates from WTK's data. If anyone wants to see it, I've got the link here (its up to date and it has a few details more than WTK's table). It's only editable to me but if anyone wants to edit it I can add you to the 'edit' list.

I hope WTK doesn't mind me creating a spreadsheet from his data.
            Public info, so feel free to use as you like.

Comment

FWIW, whenever I see a useful Google Docs spreadsheet I put it in my Releases folder along with my own spreadsheets (which are very specific and probably useless to anyone else)
              https://drive.google.com/folderview?...RkVU1uSU0#list

I can't remember how I got the one PDF in there as I can't figure out how to do the same for the 2012 and 2013 sheets ^^;

Comment

Originally posted by Shiroi Hane View Post
                FWIW, whenever I see a useful Google Docs spreadsheet I put it in my Releases folder along with my own spreadsheets (which are very specific and probably useless to anyone else)
                https://drive.google.com/folderview?...RkVU1uSU0#list

I can't remember how I got the one PDF in there as I can't figure out how to do the same for the 2012 and 2013 sheets ^^;
                In the past, the way I got pdfs in there is uploading them from an email. I can't say for sure that that is the only way.
                I love my sons Lucas & Joseph!
                - My Anime List - My PSN Profile -

Comment

The PDF I've got is still registered to WTK so it's not that I uploaded it myself, so I think Google must have changed something as I can't see any way of doing it now.

Comment

Trying something new for this thread for weekly round-up for new releases and new license announcements.

Releases for 11/15/2014 [noting this one since it wasn't a Tuesday release]:
                    - Time of Eve: The Movie (Blu-ray + CD) | Pied Piper
                    - Time of Eve: The Movie (Blu-ray + CD Deluxe Edition) | Pied Piper

Releases for 11/18/2014:
                    - Kiki's Delivery Service (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) | Disney
                    - Princess Mononoke (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) | Disney
                    - The Wind Rises (DVD) | Disney / Touchstone
                    - The Wind Rises (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) | Disney / Touchstone
                    - A Certain Magical Index: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) | FUNimation
                    - One Piece: Season 6, Part 1 | FUNimation
                    - One Piece: Season 6, Part 2 | FUNimation
                    - I couldn't become a hero, so I reluctantly decided to get a job.: Complete Collection (DVD) | Sentai Filmworks
                    - I couldn't become a hero, so I reluctantly decided to get a job.: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) | Sentai Filmworks
                    - Tari Tari: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) | Sentai Filmworks
                    - Death Note: Complete Collection | Viz Media
                    - [18+] Night of the Tentacles | Adult Source Media

License Announcements:
                    - 11/12: Looking Up at the Half-Moon | RightStuf / Lucky Penny
                    - 11/13: Student Council's Discretion | Sentai Filmworks
                    - 11/14: Gingitsune | Sentai Filmworks
                    - 11/14: Devils & Realist | Sentai Filmworks

Comment

I like this new format. I never pay much attention to what's coming out as I never get around to watching it when it comes out. However, seeing this each week will remind me what is available now.
                      I love my sons Lucas & Joseph!
                      - My Anime List - My PSN Profile -

Comment

Think you could make a post listing everything that was added to the releases list when you do your full update?
                        My Top Anime | Manga
                        My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
                        My FP Reviews | Twitter
                        FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

Originally posted by LOUiE View Post
                          I like this new format. I never pay much attention to what's coming out as I never get around to watching it when it comes out. However, seeing this each week will remind me what is available now.
                          I thought this would be quicker way to update if I can't update the actual table on time (of which is very often ).
                          Originally posted by GingaDaiuchuu View Post
                          Think you could make a post listing everything that was added to the releases list when you do your full update?
                          I will think about it. To be honest, I haven't thought of this. It may be a good idea.

Comment

Releases for 11/25/2014:
                            - Nisekoi - False Love, Vol.1 (Blu-ray) | Aniplex of America
                            - Kite Collection (DVD) | Media Blasters [technically a 11/11 release but didn't ship until recently]
                            - Kite (Blu-ray) | Media Blasters
                            - Kite Liberator (Blu-ray) | Media Blasters
                            - Amagami SS: Complete Collection (DVD) | Sentai Filmworks
                            - Amagami SS: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) | Sentai Filmworks
                            - Log Horizon: Collection 1 (DVD) | Sentai Filmworks
                            - Log Horizon: Collection 1 (Blu-ray) | Sentai Filmworks
                            - Naruto Shippuden the Movie 6: Road to Ninja (DVD) | Viz Media
                            - Naruto Shippuden the Movie 6: Road to Ninja (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) | Viz Media
                            - Sailor Moon: Season 1, Part 1 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) | Viz Media [standard edition release]

License Announcements:
                            - 11/17: Familiar of Zero: Knight of the Twin Moons | Sentai Filmworks
                            - 11/17: The World God Only Knows: Goddesses | Sentai Filmworks
                            - 11/19: Expelled in Paradise [theatrical] | Aniplex of America
                            - 11/19: Durarara!!x2 [streaming] | Aniplex of America
                            - 11/21: Descendants of Darkness | Discotek Media
                            - 11/21: IGPX | Discotek Media
                            - 11/21: Lupin the 3rd: Bank of Liberty | Discotek Media
                            - 11/21: Magic Knight Rayearth | Discotek Media
                            - 11/21: Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas | Discotek Media

Comment

Releases for 12/2/2014:
                              - Devilman (TV): Complete Collection | Discotek Media
                              - Itakiss: Complete Collection | Discotek Media
                              - Fairy Tail, Part 14 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) | FUNimation
                              - Diabolik Lovers: Complete Collection | Sentai Filmworks
                              - Queen's Blade - Beautiful Warriors: Complete OVA Collection (DVD) | Sentai Filmworks
                              - Queen's Blade - Beautiful Warriors: Complete OVA Collection (Blu-ray) | Sentai Filmworks

License Announcement:
                              - 11/26: Brothers Conflict [DVD & BD] | FUNimation

Comment

Release Table Additions

- 11/11: Kite Collection (DVD) | Media Blasters
                                - 11/25: Kite (Blu-ray) | Media Blasters
                                - 11/25: Kite Liberator (Blu-ray) | Media Blasters
                                - 12/09: Ground Control to Psychoelectric Girl: Complete Series Standard Edition (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) | NIS America
                                - 12/16: Creamy Mami DVD Set 2 | Anime Sols

- 01/06: Gurren Lagann (TV), Vol.3 (Blu-ray) | Aniplex of America
                                - 01/06: The Eccentric Family: Complete Series Premium Fujin-Raijin Fan Set (Blu-ray)
                                - 01/06: 4 Film Favorites: The Matrix Collection (Blu-ray) | Warner Home Video
                                - 01/13: One Piece: Season 6, Part 3 | FUNimation
                                - 01/27: Nisekoi - False Love, Vol.2 (Blu-ray) | Aniplex of America
                                - 02/03: Gurren Lagann (TV), Vol.4 (Blu-ray) | Aniplex of America
                                - 02/03: The Rose of Versailles, Part 1 (Litebox) | TRSI / Nozomi Ent.
                                - 02/03: You're Being Summoned, Azazel: Complete Collection | TRSI / Lucky Penny
                                - 02/10: Digimon Tamers, Vol.1 | Cinedigm
                                - 02/10: Digimon Fusion: Collection 1 | Cinedigm
                                - 02/17: A Certain Magical Index the Movie: The Miracle of Endymion (Blu-ray / DVD) <general release> | FUNimation
                                - 02/17: Space Dandy: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) | FUNimation
                                - 02/17: Space Dandy: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE) | FUNimation
                                - 02/17: Space Dandy: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE) [Amazon Exclusive] | FUNimation
                                - 02/17: Space Dandy: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE) [FUNimation Shop Exclusive] | FUNimation
                                - 02/24: Tiger & Bunny -The Rising- (DVD) | Viz Media
                                - 02/24: Tiger & Bunny -The Rising- (Blu-ray / DVD) | Viz Media
                                - 03/03: Gurren Lagann (TV), Vol.5 (Blu-ray) | Aniplex of America
                                - 03/03: Ranma ½: Set 5 (DVD) | Viz Media
                                - 03/03: Ranma ½: Set 5 (Blu-ray SE) | Viz Media
                                - 03/10: Ladies versus Butlers!: Complete Collection | Media Blasters
                                - 03/10: The Familiar of Zero - Knight of the Twin Moons: Complete Collection (DVD) | Sentai Filmworks
                                - 03/10: The Familiar of Zero - Knight of the Twin Moons: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) | Sentai Filmworks
                                - 03/10: The World God Only Knows - Goddesses: Complete Collection (DVD) | Sentai Filmworks
                                - 03/10: The World God Only Knows - Goddesses: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) | Sentai Filmworks
                                - 03/17: Devils and Realist: Complete Collection (DVD) | Sentai Filmworks
                                - 03/17: Devils and Realist: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) | Sentai Filmworks
                                - 03/24: Place to Place: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) | Sentai Filmworks
                                - 03/24: Student Council's Discretion: Complete Collection (DVD) | Sentai Filmworks
                                - 03/24: Student Council's Discretion: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) | Sentai Filmworks
                                - 03/31: Gingitsune - Messenger Fox of the Gods: Complete Collection (DVD) | Sentai Filmworks
                                - 03/31: Gingitsune - Messenger Fox of the Gods: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) | Sentai Filmworks
                                - 03/31: Outbreak Company: Complete Collection (DVD) | Sentai Filmworks
                                - 03/31: Outbreak Company: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) | Sentai Filmworks

TBA
                                - Slam Dunk: Season 1, Vol.1 | Cinedigm

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X