This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: U.S. Anime Release Dates Thread

Is the link to the 2011 schedule broken? (https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p...iMmE0&hl=en_US)

I get "unable to retrieve or you don't have permission".
    SUWAROーMOON♪

Comment

Originally posted by ilmaestro View Post
      Is the link to the 2011 schedule broken? (https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p...iMmE0&hl=en_US)

I get "unable to retrieve or you don't have permission".
      Sorry about that. It should work now.

Comment

Yup, no problems now, cheers.
        SUWAROーMOON♪

Comment

Re: Upcoming Anime Releases [info subjected to change at any time!]

Originally posted by WTK View Post
          FUNimation ● One Piece: Collection ● $34.98
          The 4 is missing after Collection.

Comment

02/07/2012
            K-ON! DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) - Anime Legends is missing on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Damius View Post
              02/07/2012
              It was included in the Google Docs link. With that said, I'm nuking that upcoming releases list. It's more work for me on something that is already produced from the release table. The Google Docs links will give you access to the two entire 2012 release tables (one is for Hentai).

Comment

Originally posted by Damius View Post
                02/07/2012
                It was included in the Google Docs link. With that said, I'm nuking that upcoming releases list. It's more work for me on something that is already produced from the release table. The Google Docs links will give you access to the two entire 2012 release tables (one is for Hentai).
                Ok, I'll use it from now on. Thanks

Comment

It looks like I was able to import the release tables decently on the forum post (#2). Feedback is welcomed (especially if something doesn't look right on your end).

Comment

It looks like I was able to import the release tables decently on the forum post (#2). Feedback is welcomed (especially if something doesn't look right on your end).
                    It looks okay. The only problem is in my resolution, even at full screen I don't see the entire table. I have to scroll to the bottom of the table, then scroll to the right using the scroll bar, then scroll back up to see the srp and sub/dub/first press info. Is there a way you can break the tables up by release month at least? It'd make it a lot easier.
                    I love my sons Lucas & Joseph!
                    - My Anime List - My PSN Profile -

Comment

Originally posted by LOUiE View Post
                      It looks okay. The only problem is in my resolution, even at full screen I don't see the entire table. I have to scroll to the bottom of the table, then scroll to the right using the scroll bar, then scroll back up to see the srp and sub/dub/first press info. Is there a way you can break the tables up by release month at least? It'd make it a lot easier.
                      Thanks for the feedback. Would decreasing the width of the table help a little (which I did)? As to breaking up the months, I will think about it for now.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. Would decreasing the width of the table help a little (which I did)? As to breaking up the months, I will think about it for now.
                        It did help. If I go full screen, it all fits. It doesn't when the browser is not full screen, but that's not a big deal. Nice work.
                        I love my sons Lucas & Joseph!
                        - My Anime List - My PSN Profile -

Comment

Fushigi Yugi Season 1 boxset has a June 12th date on it now at RightStuf: http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/cat...em/94166/4/0/0
                          My DVD List: DVDAficianado / DVDProfiler - My Manga: ANN Manga - Visible collection (includes non-anime - current as of Sept 27th)

Comment

Originally posted by kusanagi-sama View Post
                            Fushigi Yugi Season 1 boxset has a June 12th date on it now at RightStuf: http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/cat...em/94166/4/0/0
                            I knew about it (as noted in the MB solicitation thread). I will update the tables when I get a chance. Here are the rest of the updated release dates:

via TRSI
                            Media Blasters Adjusts Release Schedule For Selected Titles
                            Posted on: Friday, May 4, 2012

Media Blasters announced several anime properties that were previously scheduled for April and May 2012 release will now street in June and September 2012. Affected titles include:

Queen’s Blade 2: The Evil Eye DVD Complete Series (Hyb) - now June 5, 2012
                            Fushigi Yugi Season 1 DVD Collection (Hyb) - now June 12, 2012
                            Bakuman Blu-ray Part 1 (Hyb) - now June 26, 2012
                            Kite Blu-ray (Hyb) - now September 11, 2012
                            Kanokon: The Girl Who Cried Fox TV + OVA DVD Collection (Hyb) - now September 11, 2012

Comment

September 11th is missing Ghastly Prince Enma Burning Up.

http://nisamerica.com/index.php?nav=ap&aid=enma

Comment

Originally posted by formerroadie View Post
                                September 11th is missing Ghastly Prince Enma Burning Up.
                                Thanks. Something went with the code on my end. This release went missing and a couple other listings got messed up too. It should be all fixed now.
                                Last edited by WTK; 09-09-2012, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X