• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unreleased Discotek Media / Eastern Star Licenses Updates Thread

I think he might have meant, rescue from s' more
    Watching: Fate/Zero, Dusk Maiden of Amnesia, Ozuma, Sekirei

Thank you Sentai for Fate/Stay Night : UBW
    Proud to Pre-Order Fate/Zero Box 2 on BD!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Talyn View Post
      I think he might have meant, rescue from s' more
      Actually I didn't, I just forgot about that license announcement. After reading it, I remembered I had already read it before.
      I love my sons Lucas & Joseph!
      - My Anime List - My PSN Profile -

Comment

via Discotek Media Facebook page
        We have two street dates left for this year. October 16th, and November 6th. Trying to get out Casshan, Pizza Cats Part one 1-26, Galaxy Express Eternal Fantasy, and two more that haven't been announced yet.
        Last edited by WTK; 05-17-2012, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WTK View Post
          We have two street dates left for this year. October 16th, and November 6th. Trying to get out Casshan, Pizza Cats Part one 1-26, Galaxy Express Eternal Fantasy, and two more that haven't been announced yet.
          I'm not quite sure how to read that. Are they saying that they are trying to get all of those released by the end of the year, or that of those, they expect to release two by the end of the year (one a month)? I'm also curious what the two unknown licenses are.

Comment

Originally posted by Glorian View Post
            I'm not quite sure how to read that. Are they saying that they are trying to get all of those released by the end of the year, or that of those, they expect to release two by the end of the year (one a month)? I'm also curious what the two unknown licenses are.
            I read it as those two dates will have releases. They aren't sure which ones yet. I think it's very possible for them to release more than one title per month (I can't imagine for than 2 though).

Comment

I hope the release date for Lovely Complex will be announced soon. That's the one I'm most interested in. On the "To be announced' front, I'd love for them to pick up the Birdy the Mighty OAV's license from CPM. I'd buy that in a heartbeat!
              Currently watching - A Certain Magical Index II
              Finished watching - High School DXD New
              Currently reading - Dragonar Academy, Haganai, Maria the Virgin Witch

Comment

I'm starting to get excited every time Discotek talks about a possible license. So far, they've been amazing, especially recently. I can't wait to hear what these two other licenses will be when revealed.
                I love my sons Lucas & Joseph!
                - My Anime List - My PSN Profile -

Comment

Are we still waiting for the "so bad it's good" title to be formally announced?

Comment

Originally posted by Akcoll99 View Post
                    You are correct. No new information at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Akcoll99 View Post
                      You are correct. No new information at the moment.
                      Ok, thanks. I've been unable to pay too much attention to anime the last couple weeks, so I wanted to make sure I hadn't missed the announcement...

Comment

Casshan: Robot Hunter and Galaxy Express 999: Eternal Fantasy are slated for a October 16th release. That means Samurai Pizza Cats, Part 1 could possibly be release on November 6th (along with two other unannounced licenses/releases).

Comment

Discotek's first Blu-ray release, Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland is due out November 6th 2012. Via Discotek's Facebook page.
                          Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
                          Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Mc-Taz View Post
                            Discotek's first Blu-ray release, Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland is due out November 6th 2012. Via Discotek's Facebook page.
                            Don't forget this little tidbit:
                            Will contain the English dub and also the Japanese language version with English subtitles.
                            This also makes it the very first time Little Nemo gets a dual-audio release, since Discotek's DVD release was dub-only, like all the previous releases.
                            Come Visit The Land of Obscusion... Maybe you missed a title the first time around.
                            Forum Avatar: Hareluya Hibino & Kiyoshiro Okamoto from Hareluya II BطY / Blog Avatar: Michiru Yamane & Makoto Ichijo from Hareluya II BطY

Comment

So now that leaves possibly one more November title to be announced and perhaps Samurai Pizza Cats, Part 1.

Comment

You would be correct. As this post on their facebook page states they are planning November for the first set of Samurai Pizza Cats if they get the masters they need in the next two weeks.
                                Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
                                Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X