Widgets Magazine

Discotek Media licenses Galaxy Express 999 (TV series & films)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Discotek Media licenses Galaxy Express 999 (TV series & films)

Widgets Magazine
    via Discotek Media Facebook page
    Galaxy Express 999 Eternal Fantasy (1998) The third movie coming to DVD later this year.
    Last edited by WTK; 06-11-2017, 12:10 PM.

Re: Discotek Media licenses Galaxy Express 999: Eternal Fantasy

Yet another solid pick-up from Discotek. That seemed to be the common theme from them this year.

Comment

So how many GE999 movies do they have at this point?
      Back from the Mania dead!
      "Old School does not start at 2008!" -- David Williams

Comment

I'm definitely getting this. Nice pickup, Discotek!
        Avatar: The 2018 NL East Champion Atlanta Braves
        FilmAF / MAL /Games / Figures
        Moderator Patrol Route: Movie & TV Discussions, Questioning Fandom

Comment

Nice, I expect I'll pick this up when they release it.
          Avatar: Kyou Fujibayashi (Clannad) by Fudce
          Currently Watching: UN-GO
          [Collection March '12]

Comment

As usual Discotek earns my money ! I wish if they would do BD release for the GE movies but i am ok with the DVDs.
            Formerly "Mazinkaizer" at AOD

Comment

Originally posted by Raki View Post
              This would be the 3rd film (the first two are out on DVDs already).

Comment

Awesome news. I wish they could just take the TV series from S'More and release it.
                Blu-ray/DVD Collection / MAL / IMDB
                Most wanted anime licenses: Kodomo No Omocha, Pumpkin Wine, Maison Ikkoku Movie/OVA, Tokimeki Tonight, Nurse Angel Ririka SOS, Windaria, End of Summer
                Most wanted live action Blu-Ray releases: Blood Beach (1980), Looking for Mr. Goodbar (1977), Malibu Bikini Shop (1986), Streets of Fire (1984), Dead of Night (1945)

Comment

I've heard this film isn't that great but I'm still interested in seeing it. I do still need to buy the first two films though.

Originally posted by Steve_the_Talking_Pie View Post
                  I wish they could just take the TV series from S'More and release it.
                  I very much second this.
                  DVD/BD collection
                  Avatar: Yajiro from The Eccentric Family

Comment

It's like Discotek heard the bad news regarding S'more Entertainment, and decided to remind fans who was doing GE 999 first! I still have to watch the two movies they released, but I'll definitely be buying this third movie when it comes out.
                    Come Visit The Land of Obscusion... Maybe you missed a title the first time around.
                    Forum Avatar: Hareluya Hibino & Kiyoshiro Okamoto from Hareluya II BØY / Blog Avatar: Michiru Yamane & Makoto Ichijo from Hareluya II BØY

Comment

Never thought I'd be able to see this...and within the year? I swear, just when I thought things couldn't get any better, another miracle comes along. Bravo!

Comment

Another day, another Day-1-purchase license from Discotek. This is becoming a thing.

Not that I'm complaining, mind you. :D
                        "Old School does not start at 2008!" -- David Williams
                        Avatar: Rarity beckons you to join the Pony Legion.

Comment

You know, i wouldn't mind if Discotek decided to put all 3 movies into a bluray set, but I'll pick this up even if they did translae "crystal glass" as "transparent lead" in the first movie. And I know I'm getting my hopes up, but I can't help but think this is all leading up to a license of all 3 original Yamato series. Or at least Galaxy Railways season 2 & Eternal Divergence.
                          Last edited by Keith; 04-11-2012, 07:53 PM.
                          -Keith

Comment

Originally posted by WTK View Post
                            Originally posted by Raki View Post
                            This would be the 3rd film (the first two are out on DVDs already).
                            I already have the first two and they look really good! I don't know how they always seem to find great masters for the older shows they do.

Comment

I've always heard that the third GE movie isn't very good, but I liked the first two, so I'll probably get it when it comes out.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X