X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AEsir Holdings to release Parasite Dolls

Originally posted by ComSR View Post
    Originally posted by blaizevincent View Post
    The running time is 1:26:53 which when taking those extra OPs and EDs out is probably about right.
    I would of preferred the straight up OVAs as intended but I guess I can deal with it. Does anyone know if the OPs and EDs were different for each episode? given its an OVA that wouldn't be uncommon.
    I have the ADV version. Runtime is 1:26:57. There is only one OP, the rest are intertitles (1 year later), followed by episode title.
    Ah so it is the same. I haven't watched it yet so I just went with the assumption that there would be OP/EDs for each OVA episode. Well that's okay then. It may even have the intertitles in it anyway or at least the 1 year later thing.

Thanks for the information, I feel okay having bought the AEsir Version now then : D
    Anime MAL/AP -- Collection AnimeDVD/AnimeBluRay

Comment

I still need to get this, since I'm a huge Bubblegum Crisis fan. Where does it exactly fit in the universe? Is it a prequel/sequel? It is in the original BGC universe or the Tokyo 2040 universe?
      Avatar: Ryoga Hibiki from Ranma 1/2

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleWarrior13 View Post
        Where does it exactly fit in the universe?
        Tokyo 2040 seems more likely. If it didn't name-drop AD Police, GENOM and Boomers (Voomer), you couldn't tell it was a Bubblegum Crisis show.
        Time never betrays dreams. But on the flip side, dreams must not betray time.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleWarrior13 View Post
          I still need to get this, since I'm a huge Bubblegum Crisis fan. Where does it exactly fit in the universe? Is it a prequel/sequel? It is in the original BGC universe or the Tokyo 2040 universe?
          As I've already posted in this thread, it's part of the original OVA universe.
          asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
          Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
          Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X