Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rokka – Braves of the Six Flowers UK Blu-ray Anime Review

Widgets Magazine
    Think the old reality series ‘The Mole’ but with much more serious consequences and we have Rokka… What They Say: Legend says when the Demon God awakens from the deepest of darkness, the Goddess of Fate will summon Six Braves and grand them with the power to save the world. Adlet, who claims to be […]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

This had some problems, but the biggest problem is that you're left with a completely incomplete story, and 3 years after being released, it looks like that's where this anime will stand. Oh, sure, some anime can take extended breaks, etc., but not something like this story, where too many mysteries are left unsolved. Case in point, Re: Zero. Although there's a figurative, yet accurate descriptive, ton of material, both in the web and light novels, that takes place after the events of the anime, we had a complete story, an excellent ending, even with plot threads obviously still out there, with the story clearly having much to tell. Compare that to what's left with Rokka. It's the difference between ending a story at the end of a novel in a volume, or ending it in the middle of a chapter somewhere before the end of the novel.
    My Avatar: The lovely Mikuru Asahina from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Why do I stick with her in a world of constantly changing avatars? Because:
    1) Her friendly, playful attitude in that picture, (despite being forced unwillingly into cosplay), reflects my own friendly, playful personality;
    2) Mikuru-chan is an excellent combo of smoking hot and super sweet cuteness; and
    3) It makes it easiier for me to find my own posts in threads.

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine
    Working...
    X