Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] [UK] My Hero Academia

Widgets Magazine
    There's been some rumblings about this since it was certified by the BBFC on behalf of Universal UK and UKA have posted a followup as there is now an Amazon listing:

Universal Pictures UK to distribute My Hero Academia for Funimation Entertainment
    My Hero Academia Season 1 Collector's Edition slated for 15th May UK home video release

UKA break down the contents as follows:
    The release will sport two DVDs and three Blu-rays, containing the complete first series as well as a number of extras comprising Meet The Characters, Anime Expo Panel, Animefest 2016 Artist Sketches, Inside The Episodes (one for each episode), Interviews with Cast & Crew, Simuldub Trailer, Textless Songs, and full trailers.
    This collector's edition will also sport a number of physical extras, namely a keyring, a limited edition character art book, and a notebook.
    Amazon listing: My Hero Academia: Season One (Limited Collector's Edition DVD & Blu-Ray Combo Pack) [2017]
    Studio: Paramount Home Entertainment
    DVD Release Date: 15 May 2017
    The current Amazon price is a whopping £76.99, but there's no information as to whether this is the list price. The EAN is 5053083120979, which is from Universal UK's allocation. I have no idea why Amazon are listing it under Paramount
Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine
Working...
X