Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Anime Limited licenses Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-

Widgets Magazine
    Announced at MCM London Comic Con May 2016, Anime Limited have acquired the rights to Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- series.
    My Anime List - Hummingbird List - Twitter - My Blog

Re: Anime Limited licenses Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-

Well, they officially win the con so far.

Comment

New update:
      Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-
      Again, as this is currently airing, all we can say at this time it will be released in 2017 and it will be on Blu-ray and DVD.
      My Anime List - Hummingbird List - Twitter - My Blog

Comment

I think the fact you are dubbing it yourselves pretty much explains the price.e. I mean he literally just said that he wouldn't have the CE subsidise the dub, so I can't imagine that has much to do with the price. Gotta admit the idea of paying £50 for a film seems utterly ridiculous to me (of...

I'd like Part 1 (aka Season 1) out this year if possible ! Needs the dub first though!

Comment

Finally some news from the anime limited end of year podcast, looks like it is projected to be on the slate for a Spring 2018 release with a dub.
          Last edited by Dimension_Tripper; 12-24-2017, 06:09 PM.
          ~My Anime Collection~

Comment

RELEASE DATE: 25th June 2018

Part 1 BD CE: https://alltheanime.com/collections/...-collectors-ed

Part 1 DVD: https://alltheanime.com/collections/...=1500088893448

Comment

Part 1 of Re:Zero will be getting released on standard DVD and Ltd Collector?s Edition Blu-ray (pictured) on 26th June 2018. It will include episodes 1-12* of the series with both English and original Japanese with English subtitles language options.

*This includes the double length first episode (aka episodes 1A & 1B)

The Ltd Collector?s Ed. Blu-ray version will come pack in a rigid case with a digipack to hold the two Bu-ray discs. Inside will also be 52 page book. Inside the book will be -
              • Characters: a look at various characters in the first half of the series including some information about them as well.
              • Key Animation Collection: example of key frames of animation used in the series
              • Background Artwork: collection of art showcasing locations seen in the series with some information about them as well.
              A unique aspect of this book is that it combines lots of data from the original Japanese releases, but is split into two distinct sections, this in essence being the first two story arcs of the series. The first covering events that take place in the first three episodes (four technically, if you consider that episode 1 aired as episode 1A & 1B), then the second section covering events between episodes 4-11. It?s a great companion piece to watching the series and one we?re sure you?ll be happy to have in your collection.

Comment

They also announced a cheaper Collectors Edition in France: https://www.facebook.com/alltheanime...7788199091042/
                If the French collection includes the English Dub, it would be a bargain.
                Sorry, due to licensing limitations, videos are unavailable in your region.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine
                Working...
                X