Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Anime Limited licenses Expelled From Paradise

Widgets Magazine
    Announced at MCM Comic Con London October 2015 via Anime Ltd's Panel Part 1.

Blu-ray & DVD rights confirmed. Scheduled for January 25th release.
    My Anime List - Hummingbird List - Twitter - My Blog

Re: Anime Limited licenses Expelled From Paradise

As we reported in late August, Expelled from Paradise has been acquired for a 2016 release, with its release currently scheduled for 25th January 2016.

Comment

~ We will be releasing the film Expelled From Paradise on Blu-ray and DVD in the UK. Tentatively scheduled for a January 2016 release. More details to follow soon. You can watch a dubbed trailer of this below.

https://youtu.be/DhcfGtJSBBo

Comment

Expelled From Paradise
        Will be coming to Blu-ray and DVD in January 2016. (More details to follow.)
        Andrew Partridge: “The work of Gen Urobochi is an office favourite, so we very happy we’re able to bring this to the UK. Adding to that, I’ve been a fan of Seiji Muzushima ever since he directed the original Full Metal Alchemist series. So those two collaborating is a real treat for fans! Also the English dub has a nice reunion of iconic voices, as Wendee Lee and Steven Blum are the lead roles in the film. They were the voices of Faye and Spike in Cowboy Bebop respectively.”
        Blog All the Anime Newswire #43

Comment

Amazon UK Listing

Release Date: 25th January 2016

Film Blu-ray/DVD Collector's Edition
          Film DVD

With Earth now left in ruins following the ""Nano Hazard,"" most of humanity has abandoned the planet they once called home along with their physical bodies and rebuilt their digitalized minds into a society within the cyber universe of ""DEVA.""

A.D. 2400, DEVA's central council detects an incident of unauthorized access into their mainframe. Someone on Earth was trying to hack into the system. The only information DEVA was able to retrieve was that the hacker referred to himself as ""Frontier Setter.""

To investigate the mysterious hacker's motives, the high officials of DEVA dispatch System Security Third Officer Angela Balzak to the Earth's surface. Equipped with a prosthetic ""material body,"" Angela attempts to make contact with a local agent Dingo, but what awaited her instead was a swarm of Sandworms now infesting the Earth's surface. Angela intercepts the gruesome pests with her exoskeletal powered suit Arhan.

Will Angela and Dingo be able to find Frontier Setter on this devastated planet? Their journey to explore the secrets of the world begins now...!

Comment

Date confirmed:

25th January: Expelled From Paradise (Limited Collector’s Edition Blu-ray+DVD set, Standard DVD)

Comment

Expelled From Paradise has been shifted to release tentatively in March. A delay in approvals being the cause for this shift. We hope to be able to confirm a new date for you soon.

Comment

Expelled From Paradise [was] marked previously as TBC and we can now confirm that [this] will be getting released on 9th May.

Comment

Amazon.co.uk now has a June 27th date for it.

Comment

Expelled from Paradise, we know it’s been a while since this was mentioned. Unfortunately this is shifting back a tentative date of 27th June. We’re hoping there’ll be more of an update on this soon.

Comment

Date on Amazon now November 14, and AoL just has "TBC".

CE extras per Amazon:
                      Collector's Slipcase
                      Art book
                      Making of Documentary
                      Last edited by Shiroi Hane; 06-01-2016, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Apparently I neglected to mention that this actually came out on the 4th of July.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                        Widgets Magazine
                        Working...
                        X