Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Anime Limited licenses Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya

Widgets Magazine

- The UK Anime interview article says that you guys have Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya .. confirmation? cause ..excite!

- Confirmed

Re: Anime Limited licenses Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya

So, in no real ascending order we have Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya, which is not a usual title for us but it's an experimental one which came part and parcel with another license, which is Blood Lad.

Anime Limited specified to ANN that it had only acquired the first season of the series.

Comment

Originally posted by anime_andrew
      Originally posted by NormanicGrav
      Hold on a minute, looks like Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya is going to be a while longer than the US release date (September). In a way that could've fit into October/November's release schedule.
      It's not impossible it could be slotted in but materials are a bit complex there frustratingly...

Andrew

Comment

So it looks like they got it because of a packaging deal they got with Blood Lad, being that both titles were released by Kadokawa Pictures. It's kind of wierd since it's a Nasuverse title, which MVM would normally get. At least it's only season 1, so MVM might get season 2 if AL passes on it.
        Last edited by Razzamatazz Buckshank; 07-26-2014, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Well, they did get it in a package deal with Blood Lad; they said as much.

Comment

After some delay I asked Andrew Partridge (of Anime Limited) if there was an update on the series, to my surprise there was:

Originally posted by anime_andrew
            Originally posted by NormanicGrav
            In other news, any chance there'll be any special announcements at MCM London?

Actually I'm more curious about the following:
            - A Letter to Momo
            - Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya
            - Psychic School Wars

We got an update on Shinkai so that's fine for now at the very least.
            No harm in asking! Here's the updates we have right now:

- Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya -> Moving on for a Q3 release ! More details in good course.

AP
            A couple of days later, Anime Limited released their latest newswire where they have announced a tentative release date for the series in addition to confirmation that there will be a Collector's Edition Blu-ray and standard DVD release (similar to Blood Lad).
            ~ We’re going to be announcing our full lineup for Q3 soon, but we do want to make a note that Prisim Illya is looking like it’ll be coming in July. And we can confirm today that there will be a Standard Edition DVD and Collector’s Edition Blu-ray coming. (We’ll have more details on the Collector’s Edition for you soon.)
            Since Fate/kaleid was part of a deal with Blood Lad, is there a possibility that the UK release might get extras (like the specials) that Sentai wasn't able to license?
            My Anime List - Hummingbird List - Twitter - My Blog

Comment

Amazon UK listings | August 31, 2015.

- DVD
              - Blu-ray LE

Comment

Anime on Line:

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya Collector's Edition Collection (tbc) Blu-Ray
                Contains episodes 1-10.

Publisher: Anime Limited
                Released: August 31st 2015
                Classification: tbc
                Language: English, Japanese
                Subtitles: English
                Running Time: 250mins

Product Code ANI0068

Retail price: £49.99
                Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya Collection (tbc) DVD
                Contains episodes 1-10.

Publisher: Anime Limited
                Released: August 31st 2015
                Classification: tbc
                Language: English, Japanese
                Subtitles: English
                Running Time: 250mins

Product Code ANI0069

Retail price: £34.99

Comment

I'm interested to find out what this Collector's Edition might include for me to possibly import so now just patiently waiting for Amazon.co.uk listing.
                  Originally posted by NormanicGrav View Post
                  Since Fate/kaleid was part of a deal with Blood Lad, is there a possibility that the UK release might get extras (like the specials) that Sentai wasn't able to license?
                  I find this to be really hard to believe if they were to get more extra content that Sentai were either denied to obtain or just didn't put in much money for the license to include it.
                  The only time I've seen this happen was on Anime Limited release of Gurren Lagann Ultimate Edition in which that included BOTH Parallel Works 1 and 2 when compared to Aniplex of America they only included Parallel Works 1 when they released the Movie combo. http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/...l=1#post268144
                  Last edited by strikezero00; 05-28-2015, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by strikezero00 View Post
                    I'm interested to find out what this Collector's Edition might include for me to possibly import so now just patiently waiting for Amazon.co.uk listing.
                    Originally posted by NormanicGrav View Post
                    I find this to be really hard to believe if they were to get more extra content that Sentai were either denied to obtain or just didn't put in much money for the license to include it.
                    The only time I've seen this happen was on Anime Limited release of Gurren Lagann Ultimate Edition in which that included BOTH Parallel Works 1 and 2 when compared to Aniplex of America they only included Parallel Works 1 when they released the Movie combo. http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/...l=1#post268144
                    Makes sense. Anime Limited told me the rights for the kaleid specials are exclusive to the Japanese sets anyway.
                    My Anime List - Hummingbird List - Twitter - My Blog

Comment

Date on Anime-on-Line is now September 28th 2015.

--edit--

Some of you may have noticed the past few weeks in the release schedule section of the Newswire that we had labeled the date for Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya as TBC in September. Today we can confirm the date we’ve pinpointed is 28th September.
                      Last edited by Shiroi Hane; 07-18-2015, 12:16 PM.

Comment

With only a month left for the release you think there be info on what's on the Collector's Edition release.

Comment

– Speaking of details, on that very podcast we revealed some information relating to a few upcoming titles ours. First of all we can share some details on the Collector’s Edition Blu-ray set of Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya. Our set will include a 48 page artbook and 4 Tarot cards. The release itself will comes inside a rigid case and have a digipack to hold the discs, there being two disc total. We will note that these are subject to change as we’re still in the approvals phase, so we can’t share visuals just yet, but as we have mentioned it on the podcast we wanted to make mention of it here as well.

Comment

Noticed the update from yesterday: http://blog.alltheanime.com/newswire35/
                            28th September: Fate/kaleid liner Prisima Illya (Collector’s Edition Blu-ray, DVD)*
                            *Tentative date
                            The update has images on the boxset releases for everything coming out on September except Fate/kaleid so it wouldn't surprise me if this ends up getting delayed again.

Comment

~ Looking ahead, today we can confirm that both the DVD and Limited Collector’s Edition Blu-ray versions of Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya had their release dates amended and will now be available from 2nd November. This date change has come about due a delay in the approvals process.

However despite this news, today we had our plans for the Limited Collector’s Edition Blu-ray version signed off and we are now able to show you the first visual of what you can expect with our release. (You can click on the image below to enlarge it.)

[http://blog.alltheanime.com/wp-conte...y_CERT-TBC.jpg]

As we had previously mentioned, it will come packed with a rigid case with a digipack to hold the discs. In additional to that it will come with a booklet and 4 tarot cards. You can pre-order your copy today from the likes of Amazon UK, Zavvi and our web shop. As mentioned above this will now be available from 2nd November.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X