X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [UK] Patema Inverted

October:

Patema Inverted – Ultimate Edition -> SRP: £84.99
    Very limited quantity left over from the minimum print run – only available Amazon and All the Anime’s shop!

Patema Inverted – Collector’s Edition -> SRP: £34.99
    Notes: Contains all the video content as per the Ultimate, a 48 page booklet with the original short story and rigid collector’s packaging.

Patema Inverted – Regular Edition -> SRP: £24.99
    http://www.alltheanime.com/q4-2014-announcement/

Comment

Backer update:

It's time for the August update and holy moly it's come around very quickly! And I think this might be a post you'll be excited to read.

Where are we in the project?

Well, we've already sent out the backer survey and first and foremost let me apologise for not including a fourth option in the add-ons question! What a pain in the patoot but thank you all for DMing me here on Kickstarter. I'll make sure all the information matches up so don't worry - you'll get what you backed!

Those who have backed the quad tier, good news! You should receive your quad posters this month! Quads are in and we already shared a photo of all the poster tubes living in our office so, honestly, the sooner we get them out the better.

NOTE: If you have NOT completed your backer survey, please do so as soon as you can! I'm working on collating all the information as soon as possible. I'm away for a couple weeks so I just want to make sure we have all the information before I'm gone to make sure things go out as early in August as possible. Worst case scenario, we're looking at the latter half of August

So, we were like, wondering, will the Ultimate Edition include the OST?

We've been a bit quiet about this lately. When we left it last we said that if we managed to make up the difference in the missed target (a not insignificant figure) with the post KS sales on Amazon for the Ultimate Edition, we could actually get to include the OST without bankrupting ourselves.

Well, after recent sales we are happy to announce that YES! The Ultimate Edition of Patema Inverted YOU helped bring into existence will now include the soundtrack! You read that correctly: the OST is now included only in the Ultimate Edition.

We were being a bit vague on this front recently because we wanted to make double sure that we'd be able to do this (costs, rights cleared, etc) and we've done just that! Thank you all so much for making this Kickstarter, this Ultimate Edition a reality and we're super happy to be able to give something back to backers too .

ANOTHER NOTE: If you are a backer of our Patema Inverted KS and now kicking yourself for not backing the UE, we've got some good news! Send us a direct message here on KS and we can arrange for you to upgrade your copy to the UE by paying the difference AT KICKSTARTER PRICES and NOT the current rate online! This offer if only available to backers of the project on Kickstarter and those who backed the project on our shop.

PLEASE NOTE: this offer is only available for 1 month and will end on the 29th of August. So if you're interested, please get your messages in. We can't hold this open indefinitely as we need to have final numbers in plenty of time.

So in conclusion, this is all incredibly good news! We are thrilled to make good on the OST stretch goal and happy you'll definitely, 100% get an Ultimate Edition of Patema Inverted! Great job everyone and thank you so much for the support!

I guess that's us for this month - things are moving along and we're getting stuff done! Expect to start seeing your digital goodies trickling in throughout August as well as the quads to backers of that tier.

Until our next post, have a GREAT August! I know I will - I'm going home for 2 weeks

Comment

I can't wait, I'm glad we were able to get the OST after all.

Comment

http://forums.animeuknews.net/viewto...434849#p434849 (posted last week)
          Originally posted by anime_andrew
          Will update the KS this week, backer rewards coming asap. Final check discs expected this week coming so will go to print shortly there and we received grids + designs so looks likely to be a November release for the Ultimate now but there are some benefits (164 paged book, not 136 as advertised plus the soundtrack is now finalised & cleared for the release etc).

Expect updates soon!

Comment

Patema Inverted sure is a patience testing release. Ah well Kill la Kill first then

Comment

Well consider that the Mai Mai Miracle was on KS months before Patema, and that still hasn't announced any sort of release plans. It was meant to be next month, but I am thinking probably not, they seem to have been silent about it since August. Approaching two months of silence is not the best sign.

Patema had fewer impediments to its release though so makes sense it comes first. I am still annoyed I couldn't back it. Will just get it off Amazon when it releases, two months late.

Comment

Originally posted by skittles View Post
                Well consider that the Mai Mai Miracle was on KS months before Patema, and that still hasn't announced any sort of release plans. It was meant to be next month, but I am thinking probably not, they seem to have been silent about it since August. Approaching two months of silence is not the best sign.

Patema had fewer impediments to its release though so makes sense it comes first. I am still annoyed I couldn't back it. Will just get it off Amazon when it releases, two months late.
                I remember reading somewhere that the Gurren delays also affected Patema but I'm sure the film will be here in November at the very least.
                My Anime List - Hummingbird List - Twitter - My Blog

Comment

Yeah doubt there will be any more delays for Patema now, they did say September in the original KS so it really isn't that big a delay anyway.

I just got charged for Gurren so I have that to look at in the meantime. Though I have to patiently wait the days for it to arrive. :D

Comment

Originally posted by skittles View Post
                    I just got charged for Gurren so I have that to look at in the meantime. Though I have to patiently wait the days for it to arrive. :D
                    Just to potentially cheer you up, I found a link to this in a post over on Blu-ray.com that forewarns about some (possible and actual) problems with the release. Anime Limited's Andrew Partridge starts responding on the next page, explaining some of the issues...

Comment

Haha, well didn't sound that bad reading Andrew's responses. But cancelled just in case till I hear more. Thankfully Amazon hadn't shipped yet.

Comment

AoL have the Standard and Collector's editions up. Currently saying November 24th 2014, and so is Amazon. They also indicate it is a 12 (as does the RE cover both there and on AL's own store), while for theatrical release it got a PG. Maybe the extras have bumped it up?

Patema Inverted - Collector's Edition (12) DVD
                        ABOUT THIS TIER:

- O-Card around box with details
                        - Rigid chipboard slipcover
                        - 48 page booklet
                        - Both the BD and DVD discs.

EXTRAS ON DISC INCLUDE:

- Greetings from the stage of the video premiere at the Tokyo International Film Festival

- Interview with Fujii Yukiyo (Patema), Okamoto Nobuhiko (Age) & Yoshiura Yasuhiro (Director)

- Imagine the world inverted? A collection of scenes from Patema's perspective.

- Audio commentary by the Japanese cast.

Publisher: Anime Ltd
                        Released: November 24th 2014
                        Classification: 12
                        Language: English, French, Japanese
                        Subtitles: English, French
                        Running Time: 99mins

Product Code ANI0025

Retail price: £34.99
                        Patema Inverted Combi Pack (12) DVD
                        Publisher: Anime Ltd
                        Released: November 24th 2014
                        Classification: 12
                        Language: English, French, Japanese
                        Subtitles: English, French
                        Running Time: 99mins

Product Code ANI0026

Retail price: £19.99

Comment

Originally posted by anime_andrew
                          - Patema Inverted -> December 1st for general sale, KS backers get it November time.
                          http://forums.animeuknews.net/viewto...437372#p437372

Comment

Backer update:
                            It's been a couple weeks since our last update but we have some exciting news to share with you all. So, without further ado here we go!

Patema Inverted Shipments

It's finally here! The time to send out the Ultimate Edition and Standard Edition copies of Patema Inverted is finally upon us. Kickstarter backer copies of the UE and SE will be going out early next week - so you should expect to receive them soon!

I want to upgrade!

A handful of you who wanted to upgrade got in touch with me since the last update with their details. Thank you for being so punctual! If there is anyone else who want to upgrade and haven't gotten round to it, you better move! Your last chance to request this is end of day Wednesday the 19th (tomorrow). To do so, please email me at [email protected] with the headline 'Patema Inverted Upgrade' and I'll make sure to get your order updated.

NOTE: If you've DM'd me on Kickstarter months ago and haven't emailed me regarding an upgrade, please email me as soon as possible. I just want to make sure I've not missed anyone out!

Unfilled Backer Surveys

There are a very few backers out there who have not filled in their backer surveys! Please do so as soon as possible if you want to receive your copy early. I can't send out your copy of Patema Inverted without somewhere to send it!

Wait, did you say Ultimate and Standard Editions only?

Alas yes, the Collector's Edition of Patema Inverted has suffered a bit of a setback. Backers of the CE will still get their copies ahead of retail, albeit a bit later than their UE and SE counterparts. We're sorry for the delay and we know it's not ideal but please bear with us! It'll be worth it

The Collector's Edition will be sent to backers in January 2015.

For the Standard Edition backers thinking: 'Hey, don't we also get the booklet? How does THAT work?' All SE backers will receive the booklet at a later date once it's ready - we will be sending these out separately and at our own expense. So, all Standard Edition backers will have the full shebang, but the booklet will come along a wee bit later than the discs.

Backer Rewards, where are they?

We've not forgotten! We are in the process of sorting this out now - and is entirely our bad, sorry folks. It looks likely that you'll be getting the final product before the other rewards! We are aiming to get them out the door as soon as possible. This includes this digital rewards too.

Great! Anything else?

I think that's it for now! We'll be back to update when we've got some more news. But just a reminders: If you want to upgrade please email me now! If you haven't filled in your backer survey, PLEASE do so by tomorrow so that I can make sure your copy is sent out with the rest!
                            If the CE backers are getting it in January but still before retail, the retail date has shifted by more than a month (last update said 1st December).

Comment

My pictures of the very nice Ultimate Edition, HERE.
                              Sinthetic's MAL

Sinthetic's Anime Collection - [Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann BD BOX]

Comment

I got mine today also. For the most part it's really nice but Anime Limited still have some issues with these Ultimate Editions.

First and most importantly they HAVE GOT TO DROP the digipack design they have. It's TERRIBLE! It feels cheap, weak and poorly made just like Gurren Lagann's. I would prefer a DVD case with either a small filler box above it or below it or they just make the book the same size as a DVD.

Secondly the continued missed opportunity of not putting a plain logo for the show (minus all the BBFC ratings and the ugly Anime Limited branding) on the opposite spine. Both this set and Gurren Lagann's has plain opposite spines. The digipack spine also needn't have the branding or indeed the logo either honestly.

It's a better set than Gurren Lagann's and I'm happy to own it but honestly I would prefer something that mirrors the New NIS sets (CCS, Toradora etc) for their ultimate editions
                                Last edited by BlaizeV; 12-08-2014, 12:37 PM.
                                Anime MAL/AP -- Collection AnimeDVD/AnimeBluRay

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X