X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] [UK] Yu-Gi-Oh! Franchise

Widgets Magazine
    Information taken from the official Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Facebook Page:

Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Page We will have a solution for our fans outside the US coming this year. (Source)
    Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Page This is for US only. We will have more info about international streaming soon! (Source)
    No additional information whether this means both the Dubbed and Subtitled versions.

EDIT: Fixed the Title, though hope a mod can fix the thread title as well.
    Last edited by ChibiGoku; 01-22-2013, 12:57 AM.

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Franchise

Giving this a bump up. The official website for Yu-Gi-Oh! has launched. Although the website contains all available Yu-Gi-Oh! episodes to date, sadly the series is still unavailable for the international market. However, they indicated in the news post that International Streaming is coming soon. As to when that'll be, it's anyone's guess.

I'll try to also update the top post here to include release information regarding the European and Australian/New Zealand releases of Yu-Gi-Oh!, since I've been behind schedule on that.

Comment

Giving this a bump, since I wasn't aware of this:

Looks like Manga Entertainment will be releasing the series in the UK. Don't believe they've said anything about it just yet, but it's currently scheduled for November 17, 2014.

Probably should update the prefix, since I didn't take into count the UK release of Yu-Gi-Oh! Bonds Beyond Time and now this news. Not sure how I want to proceed with this thread, whether or not to just cover the UK side or also Australia as well.

Comment

I once indexed all the UK Yu-Gi-Oh releases for someone (bottom of my spreadsheet)
        From what I could find, Contender (now part of Entertainment One IIRC) released 13 volumes of Yu-Gi-Oh (dubbed, naturally, like their "Cardcaptors") nad three for Yu-Gi-Oh GX. Warner released a movie of some sort, and as mentioned Manga previouly released the 3G movie.

Comment

Originally posted by ChibiGoku View Post
          Probably should update the prefix, since I didn't take into count the UK release of Yu-Gi-Oh! Bonds Beyond Time and now this news. Not sure how I want to proceed with this thread, whether or not to just cover the UK side or also Australia as well.
          Missed this yesterday. I updated to thread tag and [UK] notation (unless you want to include AU).

Comment

Originally posted by WTK View Post
            Originally posted by ChibiGoku View Post
            Missed this yesterday. I updated to thread tag and [UK] notation (unless you want to include AU).
            You know what, for just ease, I'll just make this for the UK. So that'll be fine for now.

Comment

Re: [UK] Yu-Gi-Oh! Franchise

Amazon UK links round-up
              - Yu-Gi-Oh! Season 1 The Official First Season (Episodes 1-49) | November 17, 2014
              - Yu-Gi-Oh! Season 2 The Official Second Season (Episodes 50-97) | March 2, 2015

Comment

Looks like the series will be coming to Netflix, starting tomorrow. Plus, looks like we're finally going to see the International streaming solution, via the website, plus various versions of the series available (dubbed, locally dubbed, and subtitled) across various platforms in the coming months:

Yu-Gi-Oh! Season 1 (English) will be available beginning tomorrow, November 1st in the United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland and the United States.

We will be rolling out additional series, local language versions and subtitled series in the coming months on various digital platforms. This rollout will include international streaming on Yugioh.com.

Comment

Yu-Gi-Oh! Season 3 The Official Third Season (Episodes 98-144) [DVD] | October 5, 2015
                  Yu Gi Oh: Season 4 [DVD] | November 23, 2015
                  Last edited by Shiroi Hane; 07-31-2015, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Anime on Line says April 4th for Part 4 (Amazon still says Nov 23).

Yu-Gi-Oh! Season 4 (PG) DVD
                    Contains episodes 145-184.

Publisher: Manga
                    Released: April 4th 2016
                    Classification: PG
                    Language: English
                    Subtitles: English
                    Running Time: 920mins
                    Product Code MANG5541
                    Retail price: £39.99

Comment

Jerome has confirmed Yu-Gi-Oh! Season 4 onwards will be NTSC from now on.

Manga is switching to NTSC-DVD on Season 4 and 5 of Classic YGO box sets. I did not want to switch mid-stream, but our arrangement to split PAL authoring costs with foreign disti partners slowed our release schedule right down. Accessing US NTSC rep-masters makes this big box set releases much more viable.
                      With regards to reissuing Seasons 1-3 with NTSC format.
                      Not now. S1-3 already BBFCd with PAL timings. NTSC re-release means re-submitting them and additional authoring costs.
                      Also an explanation on why there's no subs:
                      We can't afford it mate. We had to go with what's already been authored in US. Adding Japanese audio and English subs would have tripled our costs. It was obviously on our list of things we wanted to do, but we simply can't justify the extra cost.
                      My Anime List - Hummingbird List - Twitter - My Blog

Comment

^ Jerome has also said that Yu-Gi-Oh has done well for them, and they are interested in more:
                        https://twitter.com/ReallyShitTweet/...91969809567750

Comment

Yu-Gi-Oh! Season 5 (PG) DVD
                          Publisher: Manga
                          Released: June 6th 2016
                          Classification: PG
                          Language: English
                          Subtitles: English
                          Running Time: 1020mins

Comment

Still such a shame that they aren't going to look into a Subbed release, I know it would cost lots, but think of the profit, people from all over the world will buy it, people have wanted it since it came out and even more so when 4Kids started dubbing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Reuben Green View Post
                              Still such a shame that they aren't going to look into a Subbed release, I know it would cost lots, but think of the profit, people from all over the world will buy it, people have wanted it since it came out and even more so when 4Kids started dubbing it.
                              It's subbed on Crunchyroll, so at least there's that option.
                              Anime MAL/AP -- Collection AnimeDVD/AnimeBluRay

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X