Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] [UK] Ninja Scroll (movie)

Widgets Magazine
    As Manga UK has been hinting about this via Twitter...Play.com has a this placeholder listing up: Ninja Scroll: Limited Edition Steelbook Double Play (Blu-ray & DVD) (Blu-ray). No additional information has been provided in regards to the release date or pricing.

EDIT: via Manga UK Twitter
    Yes, it's true. #NinjaScroll in HD and on Blu-ray in a limited edition steelbook out 15-Oct. Want to...
    LINK
    announce it @MCMExpo but the link went up too early. Will have designs and trailer 4 u next month.
    LINK
    The steelbook will be exclusive to UK fans only.
    LINK
    We want to re-release 1 classic anime movie a year on BD and inside a ltd ed steelbook. AKIRA sold really well last year.
    Last edited by WTK; 05-21-2012, 10:39 AM.

Re: [UK] Ninja Scroll (movie)

I'm gonna import this just because it's a steelbook

Comment

Pre-order listings up @ Play.com (ships to select European countries)

Comment

Pre-order listings is now up @ Anime-On-Line for DVD, Blu-ray, and LE SteelBook (Blu-ray / DVD Combo).

Comment

Pre-order listings now up @ Amazon UK: DVD, Blu-ray, and LE SteelBook (Blu-ray / DVD Combo).

Comment

But will it have the Japanese cast & staff credits translated to English?

Comment

Humm that looks nice but will it be Region Free ? Because i only own a Japanese PS3.
              Formerly "Mazinkaizer" at AOD

Comment

Originally posted by Shin Mazinger View Post
                Humm that looks nice but will it be Region Free ? Because i only own a Japanese PS3.
                No, I asked Manga UK already and they said it will be Region B locked.

Comment

Originally posted by Tratious View Post
                  This sucks, so I either import the JP release or wait for someone to license it in the US.
                  Formerly "Mazinkaizer" at AOD

Comment

Originally posted by Njr Resurrection View Post
                    But will it have the Japanese cast & staff credits translated to English?
                    You must know that no one here can answer that question for you at this time.
                    "Pledge $1000 or more: I will yell your name really loud while I chase a duck."
                    -My Collection
                    --[plug] I review and blog about anime at Akemi's Anime World [/plug]

Comment

Originally posted by Tratious View Post
                      This sucks, so I either import the JP release or wait for someone to license it in the US.
                      unless you can either afford to get a modded BD player to play every region bd's, or know someone who will give you a Euro PS3/BD player, I would say so.

Comment

via Manga UK Twitter
                        Good news! UK edition of ‪#NinjaScroll‬ Blu-ray will include the new Japanese Director commentary.

Comment

via UK Anime Network
                          Ninja Scroll Blu-Ray release delayed until November 26th 2012

Originally slated for October 15th release

[...]

However, it now appears that we'll have to wait a little longer to see this film in all its High Definition glory, as we've just been informed by the ditributor's publicist Fetch Publicity that the Blu-Ray release of Ninja Scroll has been delayed until November 26th, a six week delay from its originally slated October 15th release date.

We haven't received any other information as to the reason for the delay at this time, but we'll certainly let you know if we hear any more information...

Comment

Same artwork Manga showed before that hadn't been approved at the time, but also shows the booklet and the wraparound sleeve (the cover itself will have no logos, like Akira)

http://fetch.fm/manga-entertainment/...t-ninja-scroll

Comment

That packaging looks really nice. A 20-page booklet looks good too.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X