• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] [UK] Tiger & Bunny

Widgets Magazine
    via Kazé UK Twitter
    Originally posted by Question
    @KazeUK @MangaUK Do you have any plans to release Tiger and Bunny on DVD in the UK? As I would love to buy it.
    Originally posted by Kazé UK
    Yes we do ! Release date coming soon.

Re: Tiger & Bunny

Sweet

That's good news, and another I can tick of my "import" list, although given the exchange rate and customs charges my import list tends to be a lot smaller than it used to be to begin with.

Comment

Re: Tiger & Bunny

via Kazé UK Twitter
      Tiger and Bunny we are planning to have the first combi-pack (DVD+BD) out in Q4, awaiting dub schedule though .

Comment

Re: [UK] Tiger & Bunny

via MangaUK Twitter

@Joshawott ‪#TigerAndBunny‬ Part 1 is out 23-Sep from @KazeUK It will be a DVD/Blu-ray combo.

Comment

It will be interesting to see if that release date sticks. With that said, it's looking like Manga UK will get the series out faster than Viz Media.

Comment

via Kazé UK Twitter
            Sorry to break it to everyone, but Tiger & Bunny Part 1 is planned for October, not September! @mangauk

Comment

via UK Anime Network Twitter
              When will be getting a UK premiere of the first Tiger & Bunny movie? This image says it all... http://twitpic.com/9p2w9q

Part 1 Release - October 2012
              Movie 1 Premiere - September 22nd, 2012
              Last edited by WTK; 05-26-2012, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Manga UK Twitter
                #TigerAndBunny‬ @MCMExpo I know! I have some explaining to do. I annced wrong date! Out on 29-Oct. http://yfrog.com/espcsywj
                LINK
                - @MangaUK is the ‪#tigerandbunny‬ film going to be a subtitles only or will it have a English dub track?

- It'll be dubbed and subbed

Comment

Originally posted by kaze_andrew
                  Originally posted by Ath
                  Hmmm, a delay to early 2013 for here wouldn't surprise me now.
                  There may be a delay of a month or so worst-case, but I'm not sure much beyond that as I was assured a date for delivery of dub. We'll see - but I did check very recently on it.

I'll update everyone as soon as anything comes up though!

Andrew

Comment

I'm really pleased to see this getting a domestic BD release. Hopefully the combo packs work out for them. And well done Kaze for letting people know early enough so that they can hold off on buying the R1 version (kudos to MVM for getting Broken Blade, but I already imported it and can't afford to double-dip).
                    Last edited by Nylock; 05-29-2012, 10:37 AM. Reason: spelling malfunction
                    Moderator: Anime Recommendations, UK/AU

Comment

via Kazé UK Twitter
                      Bad news for Tiger and Bunny, we have to delay the release to start of 2013 due to the dubbing schedule changing! Very sorry! @mangauk
                      LINK
                      We'll update more when new dates are set in stone, we are of course working with our friends in the US to try to synchronize dates though.

Comment

I wonder why the change in dubbing schedule...viz busier with something greater than Tiger & Bunny?!
                        AOTY 2015: Food Wars!, AssClass, Seraph of the End, Fafner Exodus, UtaPri3, Herobank, MajinBone, Durarara!!x2, Buddyfight, Vanguard G, Yugioh Arc-V MAL|

Comment

Originally posted by WTK View Post
                          via Kazé UK Twitter
                          Bad news for Tiger and Bunny, we have to delay the release to start of 2013 due to the dubbing schedule changing! Very sorry! @mangauk
                          LINK
                          We'll update more when new dates are set in stone, we are of course working with our friends in the US to try to synchronize dates though.
                          Exactly like I thought; no way the UK release was coming out when they said it would.

Comment

via UK Anime Network
                            09/10/2012:

Tiger and Bunny to be released across four volumes in the UK

Four DVD/Blu-Ray combo packs

We're sure that we aren't the only big fans of Tiger & Bunny around these parts, and with 2013 set to see its TV anime outing reach the UK the latest MangaUK podcast has lifted the lid on some of Kaze UK's precise release plans for the series.

In short, Kaze's Andrew Partridge confirmed on the podcast that the series will be released across four volumes, each of which will be a DVD and Blu-Ray combo pack containing one DVD and one Blu-Ray and around six episodes.

Also confirmed is that each volume of the series will also receive a Collector's Edition release, bundled with copies of the various 12-page "Monthly Hero" booklets bundled with the original physical Japanese releases.

There are no exact release dates for the volumes of this series as of yet, but we'll keep you posted once we have some firm dates for the show's UK emergence!

You can listen to the latest Manga UK podcast for yourself by downloading it from their web site, or via iTunes

Comment

According to ANN, Tiger and Bunny is for a January release.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X