Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Dubs List

Widgets Magazine
    With 2018 coming to a close pretty soon, it's now time to create a new thread that lists the dubs for 2019. The thread for 2018 was started by someone who is no longer active on the forums, so I took those duties to start this thread. In determining which shows belong in this list, as opposed to belonging to 2018 or 2020, these are the following criteria I have laid down for what constitutes a 2019 dub.
    • For TV series that got a simuldub or dubcast, as well as those whose dubs premiered on Toonami or other TV stations, it is based on the year the first episode came out. So dubs that began in airing in 2019 and continue into 2020 are included. This excludes such shows where the first episode came out in 2018 or earlier and continue into 2019 like A Certain Magical Index III, Megalo Box, Tsurune, and Boruto.
    • For TV series whose dub premiered with the release of the BD, it is based on the scheduled release date of the first volume (if applicable) or when the whole dub (at least up to the episodes in the first volume BD release) is available to stream, whichever comes first. There are some shows that put the first few episodes up for streaming ahead of time, but again it's based on the BD release schedule. Also, if the first volume of the show is released on year and a subsequent part is released in another year, it is listed based on when the first part came out.
    • For movies, it is based on when the dub premiered in theaters. If the movie is not screened, it will go by the BD release schedule.
    So with that, here is a starting list of shows with dubs coming out in 2019.

Crunchyroll
    Mob Psycho 100 II
    The Rising of the Shield Hero

Funimation

Sentai

Dubcast:
    Real Girl season 2

Premiered Upon BD Release:
    Girls' Last Tour
    Hakumei and Mikochi
    Just Because!
    Land of the Lustrous
    Mitsuboshi Colors
    My Girlfriend is Shobitch

Aniplex
    Sword Art Online: Alicization

Viz

Netflix
    7Seeds
    Carol and Tuesday
    Forest of Piano season 2
    Kakegurui XX
    Revisions

TV Series: Other Distributors
    Aria the Natural (Right Stuf)
    Aria the Origination (Right Stuf)
    Blade Runner: Black Lotus (Toonami)
    Emma: A Victorian Romance (Right Stuf)
    Gundam Build Divers (Sunrise)

Movies and OVAs: Other Distrubors

This list will continuously be updated as dubs get announced.
    Last edited by Buckeye; 12-06-2018, 03:52 PM.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rimuru, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
    Watching: Hero Mask, Granblue Fantasy, Tales of Zestiria, Aria, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, CQK, BIY, RRD, UZM, KTF, JUL, S4G, MBZ, MVN, XYS, ZLS, GSH, JSY
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine
Working...
X