Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Dubs List

Widgets Magazine
    With 2018 coming to a close pretty soon, it's now time to create a new thread that lists the dubs for 2019. The thread for 2018 was started by someone who is no longer active on the forums, so I took those duties to start this thread. In determining which shows belong in this list, as opposed to belonging to 2018 or 2020, these are the following criteria I have laid down for what constitutes a 2019 dub.
    • For TV series that got a simuldub or dubcast, as well as those whose dubs premiered on Toonami or other TV stations, it is based on the year the first episode came out. So dubs that began in airing in 2019 and continue into 2020 are included. This excludes such shows where the first episode came out in 2018 or earlier and continue into 2019 like A Certain Magical Index III, Megalo Box, Tsurune, and Boruto.
    • For TV series whose dub premiered with the release of the BD, it is based on the scheduled release date of the first volume (if applicable) or when the whole dub (at least up to the episodes in the first volume BD release) is available to stream, whichever comes first. There are some shows that put the first few episodes up for streaming ahead of time, but again it's based on the BD release schedule. Also, if the first volume of the show is released on year and a subsequent part is released in another year, it is listed based on when the first part came out.
    • For movies, it is based on when the dub premiered in theaters. If the movie is not screened, it will go by the BD release schedule.
    So with that, here is a starting list of shows with dubs coming out in 2019.
    Crunchyroll Simuldub:
    Bungo Stray Dogs season 3
    Mob Psycho 100 II
    The Rising of the Shield Hero

Post-Simulcast:
    Konosuba (seasons 1 and 2)
    Funimation Simuldub:
    AfterLost
    Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest
    Astra Lost in Space
    Attack on Titan season 3 part 2
    BEM
    Boogiepop and Others
    A Certain Scientific Accelerator
    Cop Craft
    Date A Live III
    Demon Lord, Retry!
    Dr. Stone
    Endro!
    Ensemble Stars
    Fairy Gone
    Fire Force
    Fruits Basket (2019)
    The Helpful Fox Senko-san
    Hensuki
    How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Can Lift?
    Isekai Quartet
    Kochoki
    Kono Oto Tomare! Sounds of Life
    Magical Girl Spec-Ops Asuka
    Meiji Tokyo Renka
    Midnight Occult Civil Servants
    Million Arthur
    Mix
    The Morose Mononokean II
    The Ones Within
    RobiHachi
    My Roommate is a Cat
    The Quintessential Quintuplets
    Rishii! Ekoda-chan
    Star Blazers: Battle Spaceship Yamato 2202
    Strike Witches: 501st Joint Fighter Wing Take Off!
    Wise Man's Grandchild
    Yu-No

Post-Simulcast:
    Lupin III Part V
    Nichijou

Funimation Films
    Code Geass: Lelouch of the Ressurection Movie 1
    Human Lost
    Love Live! Sunshine! Over the Rainbow
    Sentai Dubcast:
    Domestic Girlfriend
    How Clumsy You Are, Miss Ueno
    Is It Wrong to Try and Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II
    Mysteria Friends
    Real Girl season 2
    Why the Hell are you Here, Teacher?

Premiered Upon BD Release:
    Girls' Last Tour
    Hakumei and Mikochi
    Just Because!
    Kampfer
    Kokkoku
    Land of the Lustrous
    Love Stage!!
    Mitsuboshi Colors
    My Girlfriend is Shobitch
    Waiting in the Summer

Confirmed and Coming Soon:
    Golden Time
    My Teen Romantic Comedy Snafu
    To Love-Ru
    Yamishibai

Sentai Films:
    Is It Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Orion of the Arrow
    Made in Abyss Movie
    Aniplex Cells at Work!
    Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
    The Promised Neverland
    Record of Grancrest War
    Sword Art Online: Alicization
    Netflix 7Seeds
    Aggretsuko season 2
    Carol and Tuesday
    Evangelion (TV Series, Rebirth, and End of Evangelion)
    Forest of Piano season 2
    Ingress
    Kakegurui XX
    Kengan Ashura
    Revisions
    Ultraman
    Viz Infini-T Force
    One Punch Man 2
    TV Series:
    Others
    Aria the Natural (Right Stuf)
    Aria the Origination (Right Stuf)
    Blade Runner: Black Lotus (Toonami)
    Emma: A Victorian Romance (Right Stuf)
    Gundam Build Divers (Sunrise)
    The Journey Home (Amazon)
    Kemono Friends (Discotek)
    Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin (Sunrise)
    Rokka: Flowers of the Six Braves (Pony Canyon)
    Movies/OVAs:
    Others
    Millenium Actress (Eleven Arts)
    Penguin Highway (Eleven Arts)
    Promare (GKids)
    This list will continuously be updated as dubs get announced.
    Last edited by Buckeye; 07-06-2019, 11:12 AM.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Lecia Ivyred, The Rising of the Shield Hero
    Watching: Kyo Kara Maoh, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: FTL, DRO, CQK, RSH, AOT, BSD, FRB, OPM, KYB, FGN, SKS, MLA, SMT, HBS, KOT, MIX, WNL, KMA, FIL, IDM, ISQ, SRG, STW
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

With Funimation having finalized their simuldub lineup that I updated the post. I'll later put up the stuff solicited and premiering upon BD release. As Crunchyroll and Funimation no longer have their partnership that they have separate lists, with the first CR dub being Konosuba.
    Simulcasts: FTL, DRO, CQK, RSH, AOT, BSD, FRB, OPM, KYB, FGN, SKS, MLA, SMT, HBS, KOT, MIX, WNL, KMA, FIL, IDM, ISQ, SRG, STW
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Yeah, they are soon coming. I know that dubs for To Love-Ru and Love Stage are coming and are expected to be released sometime this year. These are shows that came out at a time when Sentai used marketability pretty much as their sole basis for determining which shows got dubs. From that time period, I would say that Pet Girl of Sakurasou, Golden Time, My Teen Romantic Comedy Snafu, Non Non Biyori, and Grisaia are the shows that have the best chances of getting re-released with a dub. We shall see about that, but in the meantime Sentai has yet to announce their dubcast lineup for the season aside from the second season of Real Girl. As soon as that happens, I'll do my usual season assessment to determine what shows are likely going to get dubs from this season.

In the meantime, here are all the dubs from Sentai's solicitations through April (shows considered 2019 dubs are bolded):

Girls' Last Tour
      Land of the Lustrous
      Human Crossing (previously dubbed)
      Kino's Journey (re-release)
      Just Beacuse!
      My Girlfriend is Shobitch
      Parasyte (re-release)
      Saiyuki (re-release)
      Hakumei and Mikochi
      Mitsuboshi Colors

Doreiku (2018 Dubcast)
      Gatchaman (previously dubbed)
      Is It Wrong to Expect a Hot Spring in a Dungeon? (re-release)
      Kokkoku
      Princess Resurrection (re-release)

Comment

While I would normally do a full season assessment at this time, Sentai is late announcing their Dubcast lineup. So I'll just do an assessment for Sentai shows at this time in terms of receiving a Dubcast while doing the full season assessment shortly after the Dubcastlineup is announced.

Locks
        Real Girl season 2

No explanation needed here.

Very Likely
        Domestic Girlfriend
        Mysteria Friends

Domestic Girlfriend is the most likely show to get a Dubcast as it has been a well-received show so far with intense drama. And for Mysteria Friends, it's tie-in to Rage of Bahamut, short length, and straightforwardness to dub makes it very likely for a Dubcast.

50/50
        Grimms Notes
        The Magnificent Kotobuki
        The Price of Smiles
        W'z

These shows have appeal, albeit without the reception to match them. Fantasy shows are usually a good draw, which is why I have Grimms Notes here, while Kotobuki's draw is the action. Price of Smiles has an intriguing story, while W'z is connected to Hand Shakers, which was dubbed. That said, while they all have something going for them that warrants a dub, these shows haven't exactly been well-received.

Longshot

The only thing in this show's favor is that it's a half-length short. That said, with the humor being hit or miss that I can see this bending either way.

Fuhgeddaboudit
        Bang Dream season 2
        Bermuda Triangle: Colorful Pastrale
        Dimension High School
        Pastel Memories

The first season of Bang Dream wasn't dubbed, while Bermuda Triangle and Pastel Memories are terrible shows with a limited audience. Then there's Dimension High School where the live action is just too difficult to dub, at least in a Dubcast environment.

Comment

Just announced today, Sentai will be dubbing Kampfer making this the third title announced recently that Sentai is going back to dub after seeing an initial sub-only release with the other two being Love Stage and To-Love-Ru. The dub will presumably come out later this year, but nevertheless it's coming.

Comment

First of all, the Rokka dub is finally available. While it was dubbed quite some time ago, this is the first time it's available, either through streams or R1 physical media, so it's part of this year's dub list. I decided to reformat the list and now it uses a table to make the list easier to read.

I was waiting to see what Sentai was going to dubcast for this season, and it looks like it will just be Real Girl, and doing it on a more flexible schedule to release it three episodes per month rather than weekly giving me the impression that they are going to wait until the end of the season before deciding on what to dub. In any case, it's time for me to do my Winter 2019 assessment of dub likelihood. Once again, shows listed here are for shows that are at least half-length and are legally streaming somewhere in the US whether it be on Crunchyroll, Funimation, HIDIVE, Netflix, Amazon, or some other service not commonly used for anime.

Dub Confirmed

Boogiepop and Others (Funimation Simuldub)
            Date A Live III (Funimation Simuldub)
            Endro! (Funimation Simuldub)
            Forest of Piano 2nd Season (Netflix)
            Kakegurui xx (Netflix)
            Magical Girl Spec-Ops Asuka (Funimation Simuldub)
            The Morose Mononokean II (Funimation Simuldub)
            Mob Psycho 100 (Crunchyroll Simuldub)
            My Roommate is a Cat (Funimation Simuldub)
            The Quintessential Quintuplets (Funimation Simuldub)
            Real Girl 2nd Season (Sentai Dubcast)
            Revisions (Netflix)
            Rinshi!! Ekoda-chan (Funimation Simuldub)
            The Rising of the Shield Hero (Crunchyroll Simuldub)
            Tokyo Meiji Renka (Funimation Simuldub)

Virtual Locks
            Domestic Girlfriend
            Dororo
            Mysteria Friends
            The Promised Neverland

The Promised Neverland is one of the most-watched shows this season, so there's no question there's a dub coming. This would also be something great for Toonami as it's up there in being one of the most requested shows to air on TV. Dororo will undoubtedly get dubbed by whoever ends up with the home video license seeing that it is one of the best shows of the season. Domestic Girlfriend is by far Sentai's best show this season, so no question it's getting dubbed. Mysteria Friends has its ties to Rage of Bahamut, and given the half-length episodes and a small cast with Anne and Grea having the majority of the lines that I think it gets dubbed as well.

50/50 Chance
            Girly Air Force
            Grimms Notes
            The Magnificent Kotobuki
            The Price of Smiles
            W'z

It's kind of hard to get a good read on where these shows stand. Girly Air Force is something Funimation would dub, but with the partnership ended that it's kind of a coin flip. Grimms Notes I'm leaning towards no, but this show does have its appeal. As for Kotobuki and Price of Smiles, those shows have great appeal even if it is lacking in the reception department. The former has great action that makes it appealing, while Price of Smiles has an intriguing, albeit not told well to this point, story. Lastly, W'z is there because of its ties to Hand Shakers, but at the same time it's a sequel to a show that's an absolute dumpster fire, a fact that isn't so obvious.

Longshot
            Kaguya-sama: Love is War
            Kemono Friends 2
            Kemurikusa
            Wataten! An Angel Flew To Me

Kaguya-sama is pretty unlikely knowing that Aniplex just doesn't dub these kinds of shows, and not to mention this show is going to be really tough to dub. Since the show is well-received so far that there's a chance, but again that's how Aniplex makes decisions. Miss Ueno is a short, so that's why it has a chance when the content suggests otherwise. Kemono Friends is popular in Japan, but not so much outside Japan, so while I don't think it will ever be dubbed there's always that angle. Likewise for the show Tatsuki worked on after a fallout with Kadokawa led the Kemono Friends sequel to be handled by someone else, Kemurikusa has a chance as it's more likely to appeal to international audiences, but that show just doesn't have the reception to back it up. Lastly, Wataten just doesn't have mass appeal, but it has some appeal and in the right hands, it might get a dub.

Fuhgeddaboudit
            B-Project Climax*Emotion
            BanG! Dream 2nd Season
            Bermuda Triangle: Colorful Pastrale
            Dimension High School
            Pastel Memories
            Virtual-san Looking

Pretty obvious why these are here. For B-Project and BanG! Dream, they are sequels to shows with limited marketability and as such, their first seasons were not dubbed. Bermuda Triangle and Pastel Memories are just boring, while Dimension High School and Virtual-san Looking are just too hard to dub to and not worthwhile to even make an attempt at it.

Comment

A number of shows were recently greenlit for dubs, which includes The Promised Neverland (coming to Toonami), My Teen Romantic Comedy Snafu, Kokkoku, and Love Stage, as well as some Netflix shows whose premiere dates were recently announced.

Comment

Funimation just added Kono Oto Tomare!: Sounds of Life, Fairy gone, Mix, RobiHachi, and AFTERLOST to their simuldub lineup.
                Last edited by tboy1992; 04-05-2019, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Time for my seasonal dub assessment to determine the odds of every show getting a dub or not. Once again, I am only listing shows that begin this season, are legally streaming somewhere, and episodes are at least half-length (shorts with shorter run-times that are licensed for home video release will be included). So with that, onto the assessment. With this season seeing a huge reduction in the number of shows, as well as Funimation picking up just about every relevant title this season that the lists are going to be pretty short this time around.

Dubs Confirmed

7SEEDS (Netflix)
                  AfterLost (Funimation Simuldub)
                  Attack on Titan season 3 part 2 (Funimation Simuldub)
                  Bungo Stray Dogs (Crunchyroll Sequel)
                  Carole and Tuesday (Netflix)
                  Fairy Gone (Funimation Simuldub)
                  Fruits Basket (Funimation Simuldub)
                  The Helpful Fox Senko-san (Funimation Simuldub)
                  Isekai Quartet (Funimation Simuldub)
                  Kengan Ashura (Netflix)
                  Koto Ono Tomare (Funimation Simuldub)
                  Midnight Occult Civil Servants (Funimation Simuldub)
                  Million Arthur (Funimation Simuldub)
                  Mix (Funimation Simuldub)
                  Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin TV (Edited from OVA release)
                  One Punch Man 2 (Viz)
                  RobiHachi (Funimation Simuldub)
                  Sarazanmai (Funimation Simuldub)
                  Strike Witches: 501st Unit, Take Off! (Funimation Simuldub)
                  Ultraman (Netflix)
                  Wise Man's Grandchild (Funimation Simuldub)
                  YU-NO (Funimation simuldub)

Virtual Locks
                  Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba

Pretty much, it's gonna happen and this is the only show without a dub that's certain to get one. Aniplex has been heavily promoting this show, and so far it's great. So a dub is in the bag for Demon Slayer, and a possible Toonami broadcast as well.

50/50
                  Hitori Bocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu
                  Why the hell are you here, Teacher!?

For Hitori Bocchi, it would most definitely would have been a Sentai license without a dub based on the way they operated in the past, but seeing that similar shows like Mitsuboshi Colors and Hakumei and Mikochi are getting dubs that there's a pretty solid chance for it to get a dub. This is one of the better slice of life shows this season, but of course the genre isn't marketable, which is why I have it at 50/50. And then there's the fanservicey show and this is the kind of show that sells in America. Certainly, a dub could be coming for that show seeing that Sentai has a pretty thin catalog this season.

Longshot
                  Ao-chan Can't Study
                  Senryu Girl

While I could see these shows getting dubbed, it's very unlikely given the show's profile. As for Ao-chan, the sexual humor might give it enough to have it dubbed. Senryu Girl will be pretty tough to dub, but Sentai can pull it off by using haikus in place of senryus seeing that there's not much difference on the English side of things.

Fuhgeddaboudit
                  Amazing Stranger
                  Bakumatsu Crisis
                  Cinderella Nine
                  Diamond of the Ace Act II
                  Joshi Kausei
                  King of Prism
                  Namu Amida Butsu! Utena
                  We Never Learn
                  Zoku Owarimonogatari

Alright, I'm breaking the rules there adding Joshi Kausei to the list, but with no words being spoken, there's no need to dub it, so if it does somehow make it to BD, nobody is going to dub it. Nevertheless, these are shows I'm having a hard time seeing getting dubbed. Of the notable entries on this list, We Never Learn and Zoku Owarimonogatari are Aniplex shows that won't get dubs for different reasons as nothing was ever dubbed in the Monogatari series, all while Aniplex just doesn't dub shows like We Never Learn. And you can pretty much forget about Namu Amida Butsu getting a dub as nobody is watching that show. And for the same reasons, Bakumatsu Crisis and King of Prism won't be getting dubs.

Comment

So with the latest solicitations and news, Sentai is starting to go back and dub shows that didn't get it due to their old criteria of choosing what to dub. It used to be that marketability dictated their decisions as to what shows they are dubbing and not, and now it's more based on reception. In any case, Waiting in the Summer has been added to the list, and just to recap, these are the shows that are getting a dub after Sentai initially released it sub-only over the past year:

Kampfer
                    Love Stage!
                    To Love-Ru
                    Waiting in the Summer

As for what shows are next in line to get dubbed, the leading candidates are The Pet Girl of Sakura-sou, Grisaia, Non Non Biyori (especially with a third season coming out), and Golden Time, and while there are others, I'm not so sure the demand is there for the others like there is for these that are listed. Seeing that they dubbed Mitsuboshi Colors, which had no chance at a dub under the old criteria, that I can see they dubbing Non Non Biyori and dubcasting the third season.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
                      So with the latest solicitations and news, Sentai is starting to go back and dub shows that didn't get it due to their old criteria of choosing what to dub. It used to be that marketability dictated their decisions as to what shows they are dubbing and not, and now it's more based on reception. In any case, Waiting in the Summer has been added to the list, and just to recap, these are the shows that are getting a dub after Sentai initially released it sub-only over the past year:

Kampfer
                      Love Stage!
                      To Love-Ru
                      Waiting in the Summer

As for what shows are next in line to get dubbed, the leading candidates are The Pet Girl of Sakura-sou, Grisaia, Non Non Biyori (especially with a third season coming out), and Golden Time, and while there are others, I'm not so sure the demand is there for the others like there is for these that are listed. Seeing that they dubbed Mitsuboshi Colors, which had no chance at a dub under the old criteria, that I can see they dubbing Non Non Biyori and dubcasting the third season.
                      Sentai has announced dubs for both Golden Time and Yamashibi: Japanese Ghost Stories.

HIDIVE will also be streaming a dub for Domestic Girlfriend.

Comment

Okay, so now that even a show as abstract as Yamishibai is getting a dub out of Sentai, it'd probably a good idea to scope out what is and isn't likely to get dubbed by Sentai in the coming months. My criteria is simple, as I feel there's one factor that'd disqualify a show for a little while and another that'd likely disqualify outright. If a show was released sub-only recently (gonna pull a number out of a hat and say 18-24 months), I'd wager Sentai would need a little more time to consider it for marketing and other reasons. If it's a two-cour+ show that received a complete (or otherwise condensed) collection, to me that rules the show out entirely. Also not going to look at other Section 23 imprints under presumably different management and their older sub-only licenses as the M&E tracks required to create a dub may no longer exist.

Probably Not Any Time Soon
                        Action Heroine Cheer Fruits
                        ATOM the Beginning
                        BanG Dream!
                        Battle Girl High School
                        Damepri Anime Caravan
                        Dive!!
                        Frame Arms Girl
                        Hozuki's Coolheadedness
                        Kabukiku
                        Love and Lies
                        Magic of Stella
                        Sagrada Reset
                        Urara Meirocho
                        Vatican Miracle Examiner

Probably Not At All
                        Amagami SS/SS+
                        Hayate the Combat Butler
                        Invaders of the Rokujyoma!? (UPDATE 5/27/19: Announced by MVM as a sub-only release in UK)
                        He Is My Master
                        Qwaser of Stigmata
                        The Familiar of Zero (Seasons 2-4)
                        When They Cry (Seasons 2-3)

Entirely Possible
                        And Yet the Town Moves
                        Argevollen (2 cour, no condensed rerelease)
                        Atelier Escha & Logy
                        Beautiful Bones -Sakurako's Investigation-
                        Blade & Soul
                        Blade Dance of the Elementalers
                        Blue Spring Ride
                        Busou Shinki
                        Captain Earth (2 cour, no condensed rerelease)
                        Celestial Method
                        Comet Lucifer
                        Cuticle Detective Inaba
                        Detroit Metal City
                        Devils and Realist
                        Ebiten
                        Engaged to the Unidentified
                        Eyeshied 21 (Until Sentai says their home video rights are up I can't not put it here)
                        Fantasia Doll
                        Fist of the North Star DD
                        Flowers of Evil
                        Grisaia
                        Gingitsune
                        Gintama s1 (See Eyeshield)
                        Girlish Number
                        Girls Beyond the Wasteland
                        Glasslip
                        Gourmet Girl Graffiti
                        Gugure! Kokkuri-san
                        Hatsukoi Limited
                        Hidamari Sketch
                        Humanity Has Declined
                        Idolm@ster Xenoglossia
                        Is the Order a Rabbit?
                        Kamigami no Asobi
                        Kinmoza!
                        Listen to Me Girls, I Am Your Father
                        Locodol
                        Long Riders
                        Love Lab
                        Love, Election and Chocolate
                        Maoyu
                        Matoi the Sacred Slayer
                        Meganebu
                        Momokuri
                        Momokyun Sword
                        My mental choices are completely interfering with my school romantic comedy.
                        Natsuyuki Rendezvous
                        Norn9
                        Nurse Witch Komugi R
                        Okamikakushi
                        One Week Friends
                        Pet Girl of Sakurasou
                        Phantasy Star Online 2
                        Photo Kano
                        Place to Place
                        Psychic Detective Yakumo
                        Psychic Squad (This includes THE UNLIMITED)
                        Punch Line
                        Rail Wars
                        Re-Kan
                        Reideen
                        Rin-Ne (Season 1 at least, I'd imagine a slow rerelease for the other two seasons)
                        Sabagebu
                        Sakura Trick
                        Samurai Jam -Bakumatsu Rock-
                        Sasami-san@Gambaranai
                        Severing Crime Edge
                        Shirobako
                        So, I Can't Play H
                        Softenni
                        Space Brothers (I've heard tale it didn't sell very well, but it meets my criteria)
                        Stella Women's Academy High School Division Class C3
                        Strawberry Marshmallow
                        Student Council's Discretion
                        Taisho Baseball Girls
                        Tari Tari
                        Tegumi Bachi -Letter Bee-
                        The Comic Artist and His Assistants
                        The Hentai Prince & the Stony Cat
                        The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors & Hostel Behavior
                        The Perfect Insider
                        The World is Still Beautiful
                        Triage X
                        Unlimited Bahamut Chronicle
                        Uta*Pri
                        Wake Up, Girls!
                        Windy Tales
                        Wish Upon the Pleadies
                        Wolf Girl & Black Prince
                        Young Black Jack
                        Yozakura Quartet
                        Yusibu
                        Yuyushiki

Not Sure?
                        Classicaloid
                        Non Non Biyori (Not sure where to put this, it has a third season coming, but it was also condensed into a Complete Series set recently)

Gonna put my wager down on one of Sentai's AX announcements being another slate of The Dubs Are Coming with Is the Order a Rabbit, Shirobako, Sakura Trick, Blue Spring Ride and Uta*Pri.
                        Last edited by Rootsofjustice; 05-27-2019, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Buckeye Great list, I have a few titles that I believe could be added to it:

-Inazuma 11 Ares (Level-5 abby)
                          -One Piece TV Special: 3D2Y (Funimation)
                          -One Piece TV Special: Episode of Sabo (Funimation)
                          -One Piece TV Special: Episode of Nebulandia (Funimation)
                          -One Piece TV Special: Episode of East Blue (Funimation)
                          -Lupin The Third: Goemon Ishikawa's Spray of Blood (Discotek) (screened at Anime Expo)
                          -Lupin The Third: Fujiko Mine's Lie (Discotek)
                          -Lupin the 3rd: Blood Seal of the Eternal Mermaid (Discotek)
                          -Detective Conan: Detective Conan: Zero the Enforcer (??? - dub produced at Bang Zoom) (screened at Anime Expo)
                          -City Hunter: Shinjuku Private Eyes (Discotek) (screening at Otakon)

Also, isn't Lupin The Third Part V licensed through Discotek, like other recent Lupin titles? Funimation just streamed it through their platform, I believe.
                          Last edited by wjbraden; 07-11-2019, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                          Widgets Magazine
                          Working...
                          X