Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is ADV's Gatchaman dub track?

Widgets Magazine
    I ordered Gatchaman on Blu-Ray since Rightstuf has it on sale and it says it has ADV's english dub on it (at least, I'm assuming that is the one ADV did). Does anyone know how it is? ADV's dubs would vary in quality for me with some outstanding ones to some mediocre ones.
    I'm a gamer first, fanboy second. :D

The TV series redub I thought was great and made me wish this much effort was put into their Macross redub that was done around the same time.

The 90s OVA redub included in that set was also good. Sentai brought everyone back for that and aside from Kim Prause (Jun), the rest of the cast sounded no different from before.
    Avatar: From Sailor Moon S Episode 118 "The Battle in a Demonic Dimension! The Sailor Soldier's Bet"

Comment

That's good to hear. I've been going back and forth as to whether I want to watch it dubbed or subbed.

Comment

Yeah, the dub's pretty solid. You should have no problems. I wish they dubbed II and F as well, but I understand it would've cost more than the effort warranted.
        Avatar: Ryoga Hibiki from Ranma 1/2

Comment

I probably won't even touch II or F though. From my understanding, there was never meant to be a sequel show.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X