Armed Girls' Machiavellism (2017)
    A Spirit of the Sun (2006)
    Chihayafuru Season 2 (2013)
    Food Wars: The Second Plate (2016)
    Flip Flappers (2016)
    Grimoire of Zero (2017)
    Haikyu!! Season 2 (2015)
    Made in Abyss (2017)
    New Theatrical Movie Initial D Legend 2: Racer (2015)
    Tanaka-kun is Alway Listless (2016)
    The Life of Budori Gusuko (2012)
    Typhoon Noruda (2015)

Funimation:

Anime that originally started airing in 2018:

SimulDubs
    Basilisk: The Ouka Ninja Scrolls (Winter)
    Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card (Winter)
    citrus (Winter)
    Dagashi Kashi 2 (Winter)
    DARLING in the FRANXX (Winter)
    Dances with the Dragons (Spring)
    Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody (Winter)
    Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory (Spring)
    Golden Kamuy (Spring)
    Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens (Winter)
    HAKYU HOSHIN ENGI (Winter)
    High School DxD Hero (Spring)
    Hinamatsuri (Spring)
    Kakuriyo -Bed & Breakfast for Spirits- (Spring)
    KARAKAI JOZU NO TAKAGI-SAN (Winter)
    Katana Maidens ~ Toji No Miko (Winter)
    Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These (Spring)
    My Hero Academia Season 3 (Spring)
    Pop Team Epic (home video rights are up in the air right now) (Winter)
    Space Battleship Tiramisu (Spring)
    Steins;Gate 0 (Spring)
    The Junji Ito Collection (Winter)
    The Silver Guardian 2 (Winter)
    Tokyo Ghoul:re(Spring)
    Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru 2 (Winter)

Anime that originally started airing in 2017 or earlier:

Ace Attorney (2016)
    Ai Tenchi Muyo
    Bungo Stray Dogs - Season One (2016)
    Hybrid x Heart Magias Academy Atraraxia (2016)
    Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress (2016)
    Morose Mononokean (2016)
    Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches (2015)

Viz:
    Terraformars Season 1 (2014)

GKIDS
    Lu Over the Wall (2016)

Netflix:

A.I.C.O.: Incarnation (2018)
    B: The Beginning (2018)
    Children of the Whales (2017)
    Devilman Crybaby (2018)
    Kakegurui (2017)
    Lost Song (2018)
    Sword Gai: The Animation (2018)
    Violet Evergarden (2018)

Note:So far, everything Netflix has licensed themselves has received a dub, so whatever titles they confirmed for a 2018 streaming release will most likely have dubs.
    Marvel

Marvel Future Avengers (2017) - not confirmed for a 2018 release yet

Aniplex of America:
    Granblue Fantasy

Please tell me if I forgot anything.
    Last edited by Jin12; 04-04-2018, 03:34 PM.

Source for Haikyu!! Season 2, Tanaka-kun is Alway Listless, Typhoon Noruda

http://www.sentaifilmworks.com/news/...-release-slate

Comment

I feel very confident that Sentai will dub these shows and release them in 2018: Chihayafuru 2, Food Wars The Second Plate, Flip Flappers, Grimoire of Zero, Sword Oratoria, Made in Abyss, Princess Principal. I am assuming they will release at least 7 more shows with dubs in 2018.

As far as other companies, I am still hoping that someone dubs and releases Re:Zero next year. This Art Club Has a Problem, Amanchu, Re:CREATORS, Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Soul are also on my wish list and plausible dubs for 2018. Aniplex USA also announced that they are dubbing the first season of March Comes in Like a Lion; BD sets for it could come out early next year.

Comment

Originally posted by angelmcazares View Post
        I feel very confident that Sentai will dub these shows and release them in 2018: Chihayafuru 2, Food Wars The Second Plate, Flip Flappers, Grimoire of Zero, Sword Oratoria, Made in Abyss, Princess Principal. I am assuming they will release at least 7 more shows with dubs in 2018.

As far as other companies, I am still hoping that someone dubs and releases Re:Zero next year. This Art Club Has a Problem, Amanchu, Re:CREATORS, Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Soul are also on my wish list and plausible dubs for 2018. Aniplex USA also announced that they are dubbing the first season of March Comes in Like a Lion; BD sets for it could come out early next year.

I would say every Sentai show you mentioned will get dubbed in either 2018 or sometime in the future for sure. Besides the Sentai shows you mentioned, I'm confident Love and Lies will receive a dub for sure and Armed Girl's Machiavellism and Sagrada Reset have strong chances as well. Flip Flappers is confirmed so you don't need to worry about it.

Looking at the stuff that CR have the license for or likely have the license for, I'd say the following have chances of getting dubbed:

Will get dubbed without a doubt:

Konosuba both seasons
        Re:Zero
        Sweetness & Lightning
        Gabriel DropOut
        AHO-GIRL

Have a great chance of receiving dubs:

Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju (the only reason why this one may not get a dub is because of how hard it would be to dub, the Japanese voice acting is some of the best I've ever heard in an anime and it is a crucial part of the story, shifting such dialogue into English might be too difficult to achieve)
        This Art Club Has a Problem!
        Amanchu
        The Morose Mononokean
        Poco's Udon World
        Magical Girl Raising Project

The Amazon dub situation is a complete mystery for now, here are the show I'd like to see dubbed:

The Great Passage, Onihei, Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Soul, Welcome to the Ballroom, Altair. I haven't watched these 2 but I have a feeling I might like them: Inuyashiki and Dive, so yeah, it wouldn't hurt if these got dubbed. Other shows from Amazon that I don't really care for like Re:Creators and Scum's Wish have the highest chances of getting dubbed I'd say, funny enough.

March Comes in Like a Lion could come out later this year, maybe. AoA don't have much I care for right now(their TBD dub titles at least). They'll probably dub GRANBLUE FANTASY and Katsugeki TOUKEN RANBU because they're action shows and they don't have much else. Grancrest Senki from the future seems like another likely dub candidate from AoA.

I swear Kiznaiver is gonna get it's dub, I h-hope... I don't care if it's from CR or Aniplex.

PonyCan US haven't dubbed anything in 2017 so far and things will probably stay the same until the year ends. I'm a little bit worried about Welcome to the Ballroom since they have the home video license for it and well, that's pretty bad news when it comes to it getting dubbed or not. I guess I'll stay optimistic and even hope Amazon fund some dubs themselves, they have done it before, but for very obscure titles.

And as I said above, pretty much every Netflix licensed anime should get a dub, which is great news. Looking forward to stuff like Kakegurui, Violet Evergarden, Baki ,Children of the Whales plus the original Netflix anime Devilman Crybaby, B: The Beginning, A.I.C.O. Incarnation.
        Last edited by Jin12; 09-23-2017, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Added Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...anuary/.122336

Comment

Hybrid x Heart Magias Academy Atraraxia has it's release delayed to 2018: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/dail...o-2018/.122401
            Youtube - Twitter - Kitsu - Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by JRPictures View Post
              Hybrid x Heart Magias Academy Atraraxia has it's release delayed to 2018: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/dail...o-2018/.122401
              Thanks, I'll add it here and remove it from the 2017 list.

Comment

Ace Attorney and Morose Mononokean are coming out with a dub in January. Time Travel Girl is going to be sub-only. With that, the Summer 2016 season adds yet another dub as nearly the whole season is seemingly getting dubbed, and they are not finished as we are still waiting for Sentai to dub the fourth season of Prisma Illya.
                MyAnimeList | Avatar: The Ohio State University Buckeyes
                Watching: Tylor, Astra Lost in Space, School-Live!, Vanguard
                Simulcasts: MHA, TYE, TRN, TSL, HIG, IMH, PMM, KMD, OGF, AQT, VTS, FPP, REM, ROL, DDM, GRO, JHY, HRH, PBR, SGK, SON
                The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
                  Ace Attorney and Morose Mononokean are coming out with a dub in January. Time Travel Girl is going to be sub-only. With that, the Summer 2016 season adds yet another dub as nearly the whole season is seemingly getting dubbed, and they are not finished as we are still waiting for Sentai to dub the fourth season of Prisma Illya.
                  Thanks, added them. I'll add links later.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...itches/.122810
                  Last edited by Jin12; 10-19-2017, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
                    and they are not finished as we are still waiting for Sentai to dub the fourth season of Prisma Illya.
                    Sentai has not yet licensed it, and Crunchyroll holds the master license to that season.

Comment

Added ---- Food Wars: The Second Plate + Flip Flappers

http://www.sentaifilmworks.com/news/...ary-2018-slate

Comment

Added - New Theatrical Movie Initial D Legend 2: Racer, The Life of Budori Gusuko

Edit: Whoops, of course I forgot to add in the most important new announcement, Chihayafuru Season 2.

http://www.sentaifilmworks.com/news/...rch-2018-slate

Last edited by Jin12; 11-16-2017, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Terra Formars is coming January 2018.
                          News: Terraformars (Set 1) (BD/DVD Combo Pack) hits stores this January. #VIZPanel
                          https://twitter.com/VIZMedia/status/931637010875461632

Comment

Originally posted by Animefan1995 View Post
                            Terra Formars is coming January 2018.

https://twitter.com/VIZMedia/status/931637010875461632
                            OK, cool, thanks, I forgot about this even getting a dub. Added to the list.

Comment

Added Devilman Crybaby

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X