Widgets Magazine

ADR Awards: 2Q 2011 (Voting open until 10:00 PM EST, Sunday July 31st)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADR Awards: 2Q 2011 (Voting open until 10:00 PM EST, Sunday July 31st)

Widgets Magazine
    The voting period for 2Q 2011 ADR Awards will be open until July 31st at 10:00 PM EST. All you have to do is post your choices for Best Dub, Lead Female, Lead Male, and Supporting Performance of the quarter (in as many or as few of the categories that you would like, limited one per category) in this thread, and that will count as your vote. The choices with the most votes at the end of the voting period wins the award. In case of a tie in a category with more than two contenders, a three-day run-off poll will be used to determine the winner.

ADRA Rules and Info Thread (Yes, I will be working on getting an updated rules post up in the next few days).

***Please remember to use actors names as listed in the DVD/Blu Ray credits when posting nominations.***

2Q (April-June) 2011 Eligible Titles
    Last edited by ancar; 07-05-2011, 11:49 AM. Reason: Added title
    Moderator: The English Track|Conventions and Site Gatherings
    Don't make me go all Comic Sans on you.
    Ya chen! :D

Re: ADR Awards: 2Q 2011 (Voting open until 10:00 PM EST, Sunday July 31st)

5 Centimeters Per Second (4/26/11) isn't on the list. I'm not sure if Galaxy Express 999 and Adieu Galaxy Express 999 (6/28/11) count or not. Both movies were previously only available in VHS.

Comment

Best Lead Male: David Matranga as Tomoya Okazaki (Clannad After Story)
      Best Supporting Performance: Luci Christian as Ushio Okazaki (Clannad After Story)

Comment

Here are the titles that I have seen or plan to see from this quarter:

Originally posted by ancar View Post
        Best Male Lead: David Matranga, Tomoya Okazaki, Clannad After Story
        Best Female Lead: Stephanie Sheh, Yui Hirasawa, K-On
        Best Support: Greg Ayres, Youhei Sunohara, Clannad After Story
        Best Dub: Eden of the East Movie 1

Just finalized my nominations. I normally don't nominate those who already won, but with not a whole lot to choose from for the best male lead that I decided to the one who made the dub totally click.
        Last edited by Buckeye; 07-31-2011, 11:26 AM.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Sitonai, Fate/Grand Order
        Watching: Galaxy Angel, Rayearth, Arte, City Hunter
        Simulcasts: EES-2, HIQ-4, GKY-3, IMH-2, DUN-3, IOR-3, STW-3, A3A-2, INU-Y, KHO, DBG, HIG-G, JJK, MTP, TKW, A3A, ASH, ADV, TSZ, K3B, MWZ, SLP, JEL, SDF, GBF-G, RRQ, DCF, 1RM-3
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Originally posted by WTK View Post
          5 Centimeters Per Second (4/26/11) isn't on the list. I'm not sure if Galaxy Express 999 and Adieu Galaxy Express 999 (6/28/11) count or not. Both movies were previously only available in VHS.
          Ok, I've added the Bang Zoom dub of 5 CM/Sec. I did ask around about Galaxy Express 999, and the consensus was to not include it. If enough folks think it should be added, post your thoughts here and the matter can be looked into futher.

Comment

hmm of those mention only seen are

clannad after story
            demon king daimao
            needless
            vampire knight guilty

yea so um give noms picking seem hmm but wait & look it through who to noms on it.
            LIVING THE ANIME DREAM
            ONCE A GS ALWAYS A GS
            WALKING THE PATH OF KLAC ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD DECADES
            MAR-KLAC-VELOUS OF ANIME WORLD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emMKAOgxaU0
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related

Comment

Just a reminder that the voting period ends this Sunday, so be sure to get your picks in!

Comment

ok then here my noms picks

Best Lead Female: Luci Christian as Nagisa Furukawa (Clannad After Story)
                Best Support: Andrew Love as Akio Furukawa (Clannad After Story)
                Best Dub: Clannad After Story
                LIVING THE ANIME DREAM
                ONCE A GS ALWAYS A GS
                WALKING THE PATH OF KLAC ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD DECADES
                MAR-KLAC-VELOUS OF ANIME WORLD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emMKAOgxaU0
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by EmperorBrandon View Post
                  Best Supporting Performance: Luci Christian as Ushio Okazaki (Clannad After Story)
                  Wanted to make sure I got the rest of my votes in before time's up, so here's what I've decided on for the remaining categories...

Best Lead Female: Cassandra Lee as Ritsu Tainaka (K-ON! Vol. 1)

Comment

Best Male Lead: David Matranga (Clannad After Story)
                    Best Female Lead: Stephanie Sheh (K-ON!)
                    Best Supporting Role: Erin Fitzgerald (Mazinkaiser SKL)
                    Best Dub: Dance in the Vampire Bund
                    Avatar: Superboy from Young Justice.

My MAL Profile, Tumblr

Comment

Best Male Lead: Andrew Love as Adam Blade (Needless)
                      Best Female Lead: Tia Ballard as Rin Ogata (Rideback)
                      Best Supporting Role: Steven Blum as Kyohei Kadota (Durarara!!)
                      Best Dub: Eden of the East Movie 1: The King of Eden

Comment

Best Male Lead: David Matranga as Tomoya Okazaki (Clannad After Story)
                        Best Female Lead: Luci Christian as Nagisa Furukawa (Clannad After Story)
                        Best Supporting Role: Michael Sinterniklaas as Angelo Sauper (Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn)
                        Best Dub: Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn
                        My Top Anime | Manga
                        My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
                        My FP Reviews | Twitter
                        FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

Best Lead Female: Cristina Vee as Mio Akiyama (K-ON!)
                          Best Supporting Performance:Luci Christian as Ushio Okazaki (Clannad After Story)
                          Best Dub: to be decided later
                          Avatar: Craft Lawrence from Spice and Wolf.
                          Scratchy for Tama is angry.
                          I'm a little tired now...I want soda.
                          Casual

Comment

Best Male: David Matranga as Tomoya Okazaki (Clannad After Story)
                            Best Female: Tara Platt as Marida Cruz (Gundam Unicorn)
                            Best Supporting: Luci Christian as Ushio Okazaki (Clannad After Story)
                            Proudly Part of the Eli-chan Fanclub
                            Eardrums be damned, she's so cute!

Find me in the Blogs, on Youtube and occasionally Twitch.

Comment

Best Lead Female: Cristina Vee as Mio Akiyama (K-ON!)
                              Best Supporting Performance:Luci Christian as Ushio Okazaki (Clannad After Story)

A little over a half hour left to post your votes!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X