1 & Only Cast Announcements and Rumors Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thedigitalsin View Post
    Fate/stay night Heaven's Feel THE MOVIE I. presage flower trailer is up.

With the exception of Sella, the VA cast remains consistent with Fate Zero and Unlimited Blade Works.

Director - Tony Oliver

Shirou Emiya - Bryce Papenbrook
    Sakura Matou - Cristina Vee
    Shinji Matou - Kyle McCarley
    Saber - Kari Wahlgren
    Rin Tohsaka - Mela Lee
    Taiga Fujimura - Julie Ann Taylor
    Kirei Kotomine - Crispin Freeman
    Zouken Matou - Michael Donovan
    Ayako Mitsuzuri - Brina Palencia
    Issei Ryudou - Robbie Daymond
    Kiritsugu Emiya - Matthew Mercer
    Lancer - Tony Oliver
    Gilgamesh - David Earnest
    Rider - Melissa Fahn
    Assassin - Todd Haberkorn
    Caster - Megan Hollingshead
    Archer - Kaiji Tang
    Souichirou Kuzuki - Lex Lang
    Illyasviel von Einzbern - Stephanie Sheh
    Leysritt - Brianna Knickerbocker
    Sella - Julia McIlvaine
    True Assassin - Patrick Seitz
    Glad to see nearly everyone back (Michael Donovan seemingly hadn't done any anime work between this and Zero so it was up in the air with him).

Shame Rachel McCabe isn't back as Sella but Julie McIlvaine is an interesting replacement, since this very much seems to be her anime debut.
    Youtube - Twitter - Kitsu - Tumblr

Comment

• Interesting. Funimation's Steins;Gate show page is now listing Ashly Burch as Mayuri for S;G 0's episode 2. I wonder if this is how she'll be credited from now on and if she'll be credited as Mayuri for the whole thing on home video. I guess it makes sense considering Funi's tweet last week, which she herself subtly liked on Twitter.
      Last edited by RANGIT; 05-07-2018, 07:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RANGIT View Post
        Interesting. Funimation's Steins;Gate show page is now listing Ashly Burch as Mayuri for S;G 0's episode 2. I wonder if this is how she'll be credited from now on and if she'll be credited as Mayuri for the whole thing on home video. I guess it makes sense considering Funi's tweet last week, which she herself subtly liked on Twitter.
        It was always weird how Ashly went by her real name for half of her Funimation roles and Jackie Ross for the other half, especially when she included clips of Mayuri in public demos. This makes it even weirder. I wonder what the reasoning is.
        My Top Anime | Manga
        My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
        My FP Reviews | Twitter
        FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

• I think that she only used Jackie Ross back when she first started so all of her roles then were under that name and then a few years later, all of her new roles at Funimation were credited under her real name. So I thought then that she'd continue to get credited under Jackie Ross on all her of her older roles for consistency's sake, which made sense until this listing. I guess we'll find out in a year or so once the US home video release is out.

As for what her reasoning is/was, yeah, it'd be nice to know. Could be that she was just trying it out back then and wasn't thinking that she'd work on more. Could be you know, union and/or fi-core related. I guess it's not something that we should be discussing here.
          Last edited by RANGIT; 05-08-2018, 01:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BalmungHHQ View Post
            High School DxD HERO's simuldub went up today, and here's the cast list from the website for Episode 0:

Issei Hyodo - Josh Grelle
            Rias Gremory - Jamie Marchi
            Akeno Himejima - Kelly Angel
            Asia Argento - Leah Clark
            Koneko Toujou - Jad Saxton
            Gasper Vladi - Alison Viktorin
            Yuuto Kiba - Sean O'Connor
            Xenovia Quarta - Lauren Landa
            Irina Shidou - Kristi Kang
            Ddraig - Christopher R. Sabat
            Azazel - Phil Parsons
            Vali Lucifer - Austin Tindle
            Albion - Mark Fickert
            Bikou - Dave Trosko
            Arthur Pendragon - J. Michael Tatum
            Ophis - Megan Shipman
            Diodora Astaroth - Aaron Dismuke
            Shalba Beelzebub - Ian Sinclair
            Cao Cao - Clifford Chapin
            Siegfried - Justin Briner

ADR Director - Jad Saxton
            ADR Script Writer - Jamie Marchi
            Lead ADR Engineer - Brandon Peters
            Mixing Engineer - Adrian Cook
            Episode 1 Cast Additions via FUNi's site:
            Rossweisse - Mallorie Rodak
            Sairaorg Bael - Marcus Stimac
            Matsuda - Tyson Rinehart
            Motohama - Stephen Sanders
            Aika Kiryuu - Alexia Sabanbeard
            Sir Zechs Lucfier - Christopher Wehkamp
            Lord Gremory - Andrew T. Chandler
            Venerana Gremory - Monica Rial
            Millicas Gremory - Mikaela Krantz

Also...
            ADR Script - Kristin McGuire

Comment

I think that she only used Jackie Ross back when she first started so all of her roles then were under that name and then a few years later, all of her new roles at Funimation were credited under her real name. So I thought then that she'd continue to get credited under Jackie Ross on all her of her older roles for consistency's sake, which made sense until this listing. I guess we'll find out in a year or so once the US home video release is out.
              I believe she was credited as Ashly Burch in Attack on Titan and then Jackie Ross again in Code:Breaker, which is why it seemed especially strange.
              My Top Anime | Manga
              My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
              My FP Reviews | Twitter
              FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

• Oh, you're right! I totally forgot about that. The release dates between those two are pretty close. Hard to say, but since they weren't too far apart, it's possible that Code:Breaker was completed earlier.

Comment

• Eleven Arts revealed in a Facebook post that Haikara-San: Here Comes Miss Modern Part 1 is getting an English dub with voice actress Mimi Torres as the lead character Benio.

And the dub is being recorded at Wowmax Next, who shared the above Facebook post to confirm that.

Comment

• Steins;Gate 0 (Additional Cast & Crew)

ADR Script: Emily Neves (ep 3)Only one left that needs a confirmation is Jessica Cavanagh as Moeka for the main cast, which I'm sure will happen. Also, they've credited Ashly Burch as Mayuri again for episode 3 so there's that.

Funny thing about seeing Emily Neves involved in Steins;Gate is how I had her in mind as Kagari back when I first saw her character design years ago (when they were teasing the new characters in the VN) and even more so after finding out a little more about her in the VN. Emily Neves may not have gotten a role, but still, it's pretty cool knowing she got to be a part of the show. I am reminded of GingaDaiuchuu's fantasy cast of the original series:
                    Originally posted by GingaDaiuchuu View Post
                    Kurisu Makise - Monica Rial
                    who eventually got cast as Maho, which is even better as she kinda serves a similar role in some ways (she's the genius scientist in S;G 0.)
                    Last edited by RANGIT; 05-15-2018, 12:01 AM. Reason: involve -> involved

Comment

I am reminded of GingaDaiuchuu's fantasy cast of the original series: who eventually got cast as Maho, which is even better as she kinda serves a similar role in some ways (she's the genius scientist in S;G 0.)
                      Wow, that takes me back.
                      My Top Anime | Manga
                      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
                      My FP Reviews | Twitter
                      FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
                        Golden Kamuy

Sugimoto - Ian Sinclair
                        Asirpa - Monica Rial

ADR Director - Jeremy Inman
                        ADR Engineers - Xavier Earl, Albert Chang
                        ADR Script Writer - Clint Bickham
                        Mixing Engineer - Nathaniel Harrison

So far, it's just the two leads as they are the only notable characters that appear in the first episode, while others start appearing in the second. That leaves just High School DxD Hero left to announce for this season's simuldubs.
                        And some additional cast reveals:

Shiraishi - Ben Phillips
                        Tsurumi - David Wald
                        Ogata - Orion Pitts

This show has a pretty sizable cast, but they appear over time. Anyway, the third lead character didn't appear until this week's episode, so now we know who voices him.
                        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Mai Sakurajima, Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai
                        Watching: Forest of Piano, Seraph of the End, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
                        Simulcasts: MHA, STG, AOT, FRE, OVL, HBD, HSB, BNF, 7SR, GBL, HSL, AAB, DKD, RSL, HDL, 100, ADH, YUY, HRV, EOC, IIZ, NBS, AKJ, IDM-CGG, 1RM
                        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• Originally posted by GingaDaiuchuu View Post
                          Wow, that takes me back.
                          Yup, it's pretty awesome. Bet you actually have a time machine and that was your way of hinting at S;G 0. lol.

As for the last significant character that's yet to be announced, I only had two in mind. Jeannie Tirado as Judy Reyes, the other one was Monica Rial, which is obviously no longer the case. I thought of them mainly because of Judy's Spanish surname, which makes me think that they'd somehow give her a slight Spanish accent. Then again, they didn't give Leskinen a slight accent. Anyway also the fact that Jeannie played Luciana Estevez in Blood Blockade Battlefront, a character who has Spanish surname that also wears a lab coat makes for a nice throwback or easter egg. Guess we'll find out in two weeks.

Comment

Yup, it's pretty awesome. Bet you actually have a time machine and that was your way of hinting at S;G 0. lol.
                            This, too, is the choice of Steins;Gate.

Originally posted by RANGIT View Post
                            As for the last significant character that's yet to be announced, I only had two in mind. Jeannie Tirado as Judy Reyes, the other one was Monica Rial, which is obviously no longer the case. I thought of them mainly because of Judy's Spanish surname, which makes me think that they'd somehow give her a slight Spanish accent. Then again, they didn't give Leskinen a slight accent. Anyway also the fact that Jeannie played Luciana Estevez in Blood Blockade Battlefront, a character who has Spanish surname that also wears a lab coat makes for a nice throwback or easter egg. Guess we'll find out in two weeks.
                            What about Judy Reyes as Judy Reyes?
                            My Top Anime | Manga
                            My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
                            My FP Reviews | Twitter
                            FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

• Sailor Moon Super S

Here is the cast list revealed for the Dead Moon Circus Arc announced today at ACen:

Ves-Ves - Erica Lindbeck
                              Palla-Palla - Xanthe Huynh
                              Jun-Jun - Erica Ishii
                              Cere-Cere - Cassandra Lee Morris
                              Nehallenia - Laura Post
                              MyAnimeList | Avatar: Mai Sakurajima, Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai
                              Watching: Forest of Piano, Seraph of the End, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
                              Simulcasts: MHA, STG, AOT, FRE, OVL, HBD, HSB, BNF, 7SR, GBL, HSL, AAB, DKD, RSL, HDL, 100, ADH, YUY, HRV, EOC, IIZ, NBS, AKJ, IDM-CGG, 1RM
                              The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• The English Cast of Accel World: Infinite Burst, as announced by Viz Media at their ACEN panel
                                • Erik Scott Kimerer as Haruyuki Arita/Silver Crow
                                • Kira Buckland as Kuroyukihime
                                • Kayli Mills as Risa Tsukiori
                                • Ben Diskin as Ash Roller
                                • Erika Harlacher as Blood Leopard
                                • Johanna Luis as Fuko Kurasaki/Sky Raker
                                • Lucien Dodge as Takumu Mayuzumi/Cyan Pile
                                • Sarah Anne Williams asYuniko "Niko" Kozuki/Scarlet Rain
                                • Stephanie Sheh as Chiyuri Kurashima/Lime Bell
                                • Trinity Lee as Akira Himi
                                • Xanthe Huynh as Utai Shinomiya/Ardor Maiden
                                • Austin Lee Matthews as Iron Pound
                                • Cassandra Morris as Nyx
                                • Faye Mata as Lemon Pierrette, Suntan Schaefer
                                • Jay Allen White as Green Grandee
                                • Jessica Straus as Lignum Vitae, Purple Thorn
                                • Kaiji Tang as Blue Knight
                                • Laura Post as Metatron
                                • Vic Mignogna as Viridian Decurion, Yellow Radio

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X