Widgets Magazine

1 & Only Cast Announcements and Rumors Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The full English cast and crew for Fate/Apocrypha, courtesy of the credits added to the show on Netflix

Crew:
    • Voice Direction: Tony Oliver
    • Adaptation: Erica Mendez
    • Translation: Rika Takahashi
    • Producer: Eric P. Sherman
    • Assistant producer: Mio Moroe
    • Casting Director: Mami Okada
    • Co-Producer: Mami Okada
    • Dialogue Editing: Benjamin Harrington, Kenneth Thompson, Maverick Yadao, Ricardo Watson
    • Engineering Assistant: April Machado, Curt Carlson, Eric Raichelson, Jonah Martin, JP Aller, Matt Wollenman
    • Post-Production Manager: Pamela Holcomb
    • Production Assistant: Aki Kuribara, Patrick Dugan, Suzanne St. Clair
    • Production Coordination: AJ Gam, Cheri Crisostomo, Rayner Tham
    • Production manager: Risa Koitabashi
    • Re-Recording Mixing: Michael Brooks
    • Recording engineer: Eddie J. Correa, James Scullion, Jun Umeda, Maverick Yadao, Ricardo Watson
    • Sound Supervision: Patrick Rodman
    • Spotting: Ryan Raydarke
    • Technical Quality Control: James McAuliffe
    • Video Technical Director: Troy Williams
    • Video Technician: Koray Ozaka

Cast:
    • Ruler: Erika Harlacher
    • Sieg: Zach Aguilar:
    • Shiro Kotomine: Max Mittelman
    • Archer of Red, Assassin of Red, Reika Rikidou: Allegra Clark
    • Darnic Prestone Yggdmillenia: Ben Diskin
    • Saber of Black: Ben Pronsky
    • Gordes Musik Yggdmillennia: Brad Venable
    • Caster of Black: Cam Clarke
    • Lancer of Red: Chris Niosi
    • Saber of Red: Erica Lindbeck
    • Assassin of Black, Roche Frain Yggdmillenia: Erica Mendez
    • Rider of Black: Faye Mata
    • Archer of Black: Jalen K. Cassell
    • Rider of Red: Joe Zieja
    • Fiore Forvedge Yggdmillennia: Kayli Mills
    • Caster of Red: Keith Silverstein
    • Celenike Icecolle Yggdmillennia: Lauren Landa
    • Kairi Sisigou: Patrick Seitz
    • Lancer of Black: Ray Chase
    • Berserker of Black: Sarah Anne Williams
    • Caules Forvedge Yggdmillennia: Tom Bauer
    • Berserker of Red: Josh Tomar
    • Morgan Le Fay: Katelyn Gault
    • Flat Escardos: Khoi Dao
    • Lord El-Melloi II: Lucien Dodge
    • King Arthur, Toole: Michelle Ruff
    Youtube - Twitter - Kitsu - Tumblr

Comment

• Looks like I was dead on with my guess for Black Saber. It's neat that they went back and added credits, I wonder why they decided to that though (or why they weren't there in the first place)?

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueHeracross View Post
        Looks like I was dead on with my guess for Black Saber. It's neat that they went back and added credits, I wonder why they decided to that though (or why they weren't there in the first place)?
        The show was originally released on Netflix in the US/Canada back on November 7, sans credits. On December 2, Netflix added the series for the rest of the world and I suppose they chose that time to finally add credits for all the multi-language dubs.

Comment

• Originally posted by JRPictures View Post
          The full English cast and crew for Fate/Apocrypha, courtesy of the credits added to the show on Netflix

Crew:
          • Voice Direction: Tony Oliver
          • Adaptation: Erica Mendez
          • Translation: Rika Takahashi
          • Producer: Eric P. Sherman
          • Assistant producer: Mio Moroe
          • Casting Director: Mami Okada
          • Co-Producer: Mami Okada
          • Dialogue Editing: Benjamin Harrington, Kenneth Thompson, Maverick Yadao, Ricardo Watson
          • Engineering Assistant: April Machado, Curt Carlson, Eric Raichelson, Jonah Martin, JP Aller, Matt Wollenman
          • Post-Production Manager: Pamela Holcomb
          • Production Assistant: Aki Kuribara, Patrick Dugan, Suzanne St. Clair
          • Production Coordination: AJ Gam, Cheri Crisostomo, Rayner Tham
          • Production manager: Risa Koitabashi
          • Re-Recording Mixing: Michael Brooks
          • Recording engineer: Eddie J. Correa, James Scullion, Jun Umeda, Maverick Yadao, Ricardo Watson
          • Sound Supervision: Patrick Rodman
          • Spotting: Ryan Raydarke
          • Technical Quality Control: James McAuliffe
          • Video Technical Director: Troy Williams
          • Video Technician: Koray Ozaka

Cast:
          • Ruler: Erika Harlacher
          • Sieg: Zach Aguilar:
          • Shiro Kotomine: Max Mittelman
          • Archer of Red, Assassin of Red, Reika Rikidou: Allegra Clark
          • Darnic Prestone Yggdmillenia: Ben Diskin
          • Saber of Black: Ben Pronsky
          • Gordes Musik Yggdmillennia: Brad Venable
          • Caster of Black: Cam Clarke
          • Lancer of Red: Chris Niosi
          • Saber of Red: Erica Lindbeck
          • Assassin of Black, Roche Frain Yggdmillenia: Erica Mendez
          • Rider of Black: Faye Mata
          • Archer of Black: Jalen K. Cassell
          • Rider of Red: Joe Zieja
          • Fiore Forvedge Yggdmillennia: Kayli Mills
          • Caster of Red: Keith Silverstein
          • Celenike Icecolle Yggdmillennia: Lauren Landa
          • Kairi Sisigou: Patrick Seitz
          • Lancer of Black: Ray Chase
          • Berserker of Black: Sarah Anne Williams
          • Caules Forvedge Yggdmillennia: Tom Bauer
          • Berserker of Red: Josh Tomar
          • Morgan Le Fay: Katelyn Gault
          • Flat Escardos: Khoi Dao
          • Lord El-Melloi II: Lucien Dodge
          • King Arthur, Toole: Michelle Ruff
          Wow, nice to see Cam Clarke slowly starting to getting more anime roles at Bang Zoom!, on top of that its awesome that Ben Diskin is starting to pop up in dubs voice directed by Tony Oliver, since usually Ben is the go-to voice actor in the majority of the dubs voice directed by Alex Von David and Chris Cason respectively.

Comment

• D.C. Douglas is in the dub of Gundam Thunderbolt: Bandit Flower as Vincent.

Comment

• The first two episodes of Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress are up on VRV (and just the first episode on Funimation), so here's the additional cast added:

Bushi - Ben Diskin, Chris Smith, Richard Epcar, Chris Niosi, Kyle Hebert, Elijah Ungvary, Steve Staley, Patrick Seitz, Veronica Taylor
              Shimon - Patrick Seitz
              Kensho - Aaron LaPlante
              Kabane - Aaron LaPlante, Patrick Seitz
              Yahagi - Kirk Thornton
              Banki - Doug Erholtz
              Tsukamaki - Chris Smith
              Shojin - Richard Epcar
              Sukari - Tom Gibis
              Akouji - Kirk Thornton
              Hatori - Steve Staley

Cool seeing Tom Gibis here. It's been a while since I've heard him outside of Naruto.

Comment

• Somebody ought to clarify on this as Amazon has exclusive streaming rights to this. I thought that Crunchyroll could only release this on BD, and that the dubbed episodes would come to Amazon with their Noitamina deal.
                MyAnimeList | Avatar: Kirie Motoba, Himouto! Umaru-chan
                Currently Watching: Overlord, K, JBA-SC, OPC, DBZ-K, HXH, NAR-S
                Simulcasts: ALT, WBM, SOM-3, YYY-2, B3B-2, UMR-2, 3GL-2, KBW-2, AMB, UQH, IYK, GLT, BLS, KHK, AGT, NJU, CRZ, JBC, IDM-CGT, OSF, OYP
                The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
                  Somebody ought to clarify on this as Amazon has exclusive streaming rights to this. I thought that Crunchyroll could only release this on BD, and that the dubbed episodes would come to Amazon with their Noitamina deal.
                  I think this is a case where Amazon only has the rights to stream the subbed version of the show but Funimation/VRV could still stream the dub. There was never any evidence to suggest otherwise at least. It's also seemingly a good sign for any of Amazon's exclusively streaming shows that get picked up and dubbed by other companies.

Comment

The first two episodes of Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress are up on VRV (and just the first episode on Funimation), so here's the additional cast added:

Bushi - Ben Diskin, Chris Smith, Richard Epcar, Chris Niosi, Kyle Hebert, Elijah Ungvary, Steve Staley, Patrick Seitz, Veronica Taylor
                    Shimon - Patrick Seitz
                    Kensho - Aaron LaPlante
                    Kabane - Aaron LaPlante, Patrick Seitz
                    Yahagi - Kirk Thornton
                    Banki - Doug Erholtz
                    Tsukamaki - Chris Smith
                    Shojin - Richard Epcar
                    Sukari - Tom Gibis
                    Akouji - Kirk Thornton
                    Hatori - Steve Staley

Cool seeing Tom Gibis here. It's been a while since I've heard him outside of Naruto.
                    Yeah, I agree It's nice to see Tom Gibis in another anime role again, hope to hear him in more anime projects beyond Naruto. I really enjoy the variety of Voice Actor's Studiopolis uses in their anime dub productions when compared to Bang Zoom!. I still am optimistic that some of the other original Anime series from Netflix will be outsourced to Studiopolis, as it is usually a breath of fresh air to have anime licensing companies in LA, to use other recording studios to dub anime instead of repeatedly re-using Bang Zoom! most of the time.

On top of that, it's cool to see Aaron LaPlante getting his first anime role, I had a feeling he was going to show up in that medium ever since he made his VO debut in the fifth and final season of Samurai Jack. Look's like he the latest voice actor that first started off doing original animation or video games before transitioning to do anime voice work following Robbie Daymond, Max Mittelman, Marieve Herington, Chris Jai Alex, Griffin Burns, Ben Lepley, Sara Cravens, David W. Collins, Arnie Pantoja, Imari Williams, Jake Eberle and just recently Allegra Clark. You don't often see that in most voice actors.

Even it's interesting to see Steve Staley go under his actual real name in this production, since for the most part he goes under "Steve Cannon" when he does non-union anime voice work.
                    Last edited by Animefan1995; 12-07-2017, 10:07 AM.

Comment

• Eureka Seven Hi-Evolution
                      https://www.funimationfilms.com/movi...-hi-evolution/

Eureka: Stephanie Sheh
                      Renton Thurston: Johnny Yong Bosch
                      Ray: Melissa Fahn
                      Charles Beams: Partick Seitz
                      Holland Novak: Crispin Freeman
                      Talho Yuuki: Kate Higgins
                      Adroc Thurston: Fred Tatasciore
                      Dewey Novak: Kim Strauss
                      Mitch: Max Lawrence
                      Milton: Imari Williams
                      Sam: Michael Forest
                      Blair: Michael Forest
                      Uno: Bill Rogers
                      Kuzemi: William Knight
                      Coda: Barbara Goodson
                      Avatar: Superboy from Young Justice.

My MAL Profile, Tumblr

Comment

• Looks like it's being done by New Generation Pictures:

https://www.sagaftra.org/search-signatory-database

Type Eureka into the title/keyword field. I remember their twitter mentioning working with Michael Forest again a few weeks back.

Comment

• Great to see most of the cast coming back, including the retired Kim Strauss. And seeing it being done at NGP is quite the surprise as well seeing that most of the VA's there are up-and-comers with a few veterans thrown into the mix. Anyway, its great that everybody is back, and that after not hearing from theme for a long time NGP is doing something.
                          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Kirie Motoba, Himouto! Umaru-chan
                          Currently Watching: Overlord, K, JBA-SC, OPC, DBZ-K, HXH, NAR-S
                          Simulcasts: ALT, WBM, SOM-3, YYY-2, B3B-2, UMR-2, 3GL-2, KBW-2, AMB, UQH, IYK, GLT, BLS, KHK, AGT, NJU, CRZ, JBC, IDM-CGT, OSF, OYP
                          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Looks like it's being done by New Generation Pictures:

Type Eureka into the title/keyword field. I remember their twitter mentioning working with Michael Forest again a few weeks back.
                            Ah good catch (guess this means either Jonathan Klein or Taliesin Jaffe are in the director's chair), shame Funi didn't try to make this their first foray into actually hiring Bang Zoom to handle the dub (at least to keep Tony Oliver on directing as he did with the original series & Pocketful of Rainbows movie) but I'm just happy to see pretty much everyone back and even some new names (especially Fed Tatasciore, just nice to see him on an anime dub).

Wonder what this will mean for the future films and the characters featured in them (if they could get Kim Strauss back as Dewey then I suppose Peter Doyle could be back as Dominic as well which would be just swell)

Comment

• Originally posted by JRPictures View Post

Ah good catch (guess this means either Jonathan Klein or Taliesin Jaffe are in the director's chair), shame Funi didn't try to make this their first foray into actually hiring Bang Zoom to handle the dub (at least to keep Tony Oliver on directing as he did with the original series & Pocketful of Rainbows movie) but I'm just happy to see pretty much everyone back and even some new names (especially Fed Tatasciore, just nice to see him on an anime dub).

Wonder what this will mean for the future films and the characters featured in them (if they could get Kim Strauss back as Dewey then I suppose Peter Doyle could be back as Dominic as well which would be just swell)
                              Maybe Bang Zoom! or Tony Oliver were busy doing some many projects at the studio, especially Tony as he is still doing voice directing Hunter x Hunter and the JoJo's Bizarre Advneture: Stardust Crusaders dub. Presumably this resulted in Funimation sending this film to New Generation Pictures.

Now it's not the first time that a project that was dubbed at Bang Zoom! was sent to a different recording studio the same thing would also apply to the God Eater and .hack games which were initially recorded at Bang Zoom! before they switched to Cup of Tea Productions as they feared that Bang Zoom! might re-cast some roles and ONLY use the actors they prefer to use in their current productions

Now wouldn't Bang Zoom! recast some roles for this film if Funimation were to sent it here? I mean sure they will bring back several actors from the original Eureka Seven dub (e.g. Johnny Yong Bosch, Stephanie Sheh, Crispin Freeman, etc..) but honestly the studio has been very selective with the actor's they utilize in their productions (especially when they are doing Union productions lately) and have been infamous with re-casting certain roles as seen with the dubs of Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works, God Eater and the 2016 Beserk series, either due to the original actor being busy or a creative decision from the licensor and the production team (e.g. Mami Okada, the current crew at Bang Zoom!).

Originally posted by BlueHeracross View Post
                              Looks like it's being done by New Generation Pictures:

Not to mention seeing William Knight and especially Fred Tatasciore being part of the cast. It's not often you see Fred Tatasciore do union productions in anime (due to his VO schedule and the pay scale for anime dubbing being relatively small) since the only one's I can remember him do anime were Naruto (both original and Shippuden), Letter to Momo, Afro Samurai, the Marvel Anime series (Wolverine and X-Men), Zatch Bell, and more recently Laws of the Universe.
                              Last edited by Animefan1995; 12-12-2017, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X