Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere, Dub Cast!

The English vocal cast are:

Tori Aoi -Josh Grelle
    P-01 -Emily Neves
    Masazumi Honda -Genevieve Simmons
    Kimi Aoi -Maggie Flecknoe
    Tomo Asama -Luci Christian
    Tenzo clothunit -John Gremillion
    Hassan Furubushi -Andrew Love
    Kiyonari Urquiaga -Sam Roman
    Margot Naito -kris carr
    Marga Naruse -Brittney Karbowski
    Nate Mitosudaira -Rebekah stevens
    naomasa -shelly calene-black
    Toussaint Neshinbara -Beth Lazarou
    Shirojiro Bertoni -Justin Doran
    Heidi ogasawara -cynthia martinez
    guardiosuzu mukai -meg mcdonald
    adele balfetto -monica rial
    noriki/negii -john gremilliong
    ginji ohiroshiki -Andrew Love
    Azuma -jennifer alyx
    miriam -joy saxton
    kenji ito -chris hutchison
    tadatsugu sakai -george manley
    makiki O- elizabeth Bunch
    mitsuki sanyo -elizabeth bunch
    musashi -rozie curtis
    owner of blue thinder -susan koozin
    gin tachibana -shannon emmerick
    munesghige tachibana -lllich guardiola
    juana -holland vavra
    takakane hironaka -andrew love
    pedro -kalob martinez
    fusae era -amy bruce
    flores valdes -beth lazarou

There are more cast i havent put, is alot , hearing the Dub for this series sounds Good, i think Steven foster did Great job for this project
    Last edited by Skyreno; 11-02-2012, 02:13 AM.

Comment

• Re: Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere, Dub Cast!

Important characters you forgot are Futayo, Innocentius, and Galileo. Yes, it is an awfully big list of characters, but those three are important. Anyway, comparing with my guesses:

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
      Tori Aoi - Chris Patton
      P-01s - Emily Neves

Masazumi Honda - Luci Christian
      Futayo Honda - Carli Mosier
      Toussaint Neshinbara - Shannon Emerick
      Shirojiro Bertoni - David Matranga
      Heidi Augesvarer - Kara Greenberg
      Tenzo Crossunite - Vic Mignogna
      Kiyonari Ulquiaga - Jay Hickman
      Margot Knight - Brittney Karbowski
      Malga Naruze - Melissa Davis
      Nate Mitotsudaira - Serena Varghese
      Naomasa - Shelley Calene-Black
      Kimi Aoi - Tiffany Grant
      Tomo Asama - Jessica Boone
      Adele Balfette - Hilary Haag
      Suzu Mukai - Monica Rial
      Noriki - Leraldo Anzaldua
      Kenji Ito - David Wald
      Ginji Ohiroshiki - Greg Ayres
      Nenji - Mark X. Laskowski
      Hassan Fullbush - Josh Grelle
      Persona - Andrew Love
      Miriam Poqou - Bree Welch
      Azuma - Corey Hartzog

Makiko Oriotorai - Kaytha Coker
      Mitsuki Sanyou - Allison Sumrall
      Tadatsugu Sakai - John Swasey
      Masanobu Honda - Brett Weaver
      Tadakatsu Honda - Marty Fleck
      Yoshinao - George Manley
      Musashi - Elizabeth Bunch
      Yoshiki Aoi - Marcy Bannor
      Hanami - Hilary Haag

Innocentius - Chris Ayres
      Galileo - Rob Mungle

Juana - Shelley Calene-Black
      Felipe Segundo - Chris Hutchinson
      Muneshige Tachibana - Illich Guardiola
      Gin Tachibana - Maggie Flecknoe
      Diego Velazquez - Carl Masterson
      Takashi Hironaga - Josh Grelle
      Fusae Era - Serena Varghese
      Pedro Valdez - Blake Shepard
      Flores Valdez - Cynthia Martinez
      Didn't think I would get many hits since I was sure that the cast list was going to include many VA's that I wasn't familiar with. It's a surprise not to see Hillary Haag, Serena Varghese, or Melissa Davis in it, though they might appear in season 2. I will be watching this pretty soon.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
      Watching: Ingress, Ancient Magus' Bride, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
      Simulcasts: FTL, DRO, CQK, RSH, AOT, BSD, FRB, OPM, KYB, FGN, SKS, MLA, SMT, HBS, KOT, MIX, WNL, KMA, FIL, IDM, ISQ, SRG, STW
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
        Didn't think I would get many hits since I was sure that the cast list was going to include many VA's that I wasn't familiar with. It's a surprise not to see Hillary Haag, Serena Varghese, or Melissa Davis in it, though they might appear in season 2. I will be watching this pretty soon.
        Indeed surprised Haag didn't sneak in this.

Also, in case you didn't know:

Serena Varghese is currently on California, likely taking a break in voice acting. I actually told her through her Twitter a few months back if she's gonna probably voice act again in the near future, and she said that she hasn't lost interest, but in the meantime, the last we hear from her is Minato on Dream Eater Merry.

I told Steven Foster on Facebook involving Melissa Davis a month ago or so, and he said that she's currently traveling...somewhere. He didn't specify. Also, she's a Mom now, so hearing her is gonna be a little tricky from now on, although she does have a tiny role on Un-Go.

Comment

Holy shit, I got nothing from my giant list of choices. I mean, there are plenty of people on this list that I've never heard of, but goddamn.

Originally posted by Mesousa2877 View Post
          Serena Varghese is currently on California, likely taking a break in voice acting. I actually told her through her Twitter a few months back if she's gonna probably voice act again in the near future, and she said that she hasn't lost interest, but in the meantime, the last we hear from her is Minato on Dream Eater Merry.
          Wow, Serena hasn't been in an anime since Merry? I guess that goes to show how few new Seraphim dubs I've heard in the past year; I feel like she's never absent from them. But that was in fact the newest one I've listened to.
          My Top Anime | Manga
          My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
          My FP Reviews | Twitter
          FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Originally posted by Mesousa2877 View Post

I told Steven Foster on Facebook involving Melissa Davis a month ago or so, and he said that she's currently traveling...somewhere. He didn't specify. Also, she's a Mom now, so hearing her is gonna be a little tricky from now on, although she does have a tiny role on Un-Go.
            Alright, I haven't exactly been paying much attention to these things, but now that this is happening, they probably will not be in much of anything at least in the near future. Also, if you noticed that Jennifer Alyx is also in this and I just found out that she is from New Orleans and has since moved to Houston after spending most of her early career in LA.
            MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
            Watching: Ingress, Ancient Magus' Bride, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
            Simulcasts: FTL, DRO, CQK, RSH, AOT, BSD, FRB, OPM, KYB, FGN, SKS, MLA, SMT, HBS, KOT, MIX, WNL, KMA, FIL, IDM, ISQ, SRG, STW
            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• Re: 1 & Only Cast Announcements and Rumors Thread

Hey Buckeye, the three characters you mention Futayo, Innocentius, and Galileo didnt see their names at the end of the credits, ?? i will like to know the people that play those characters, Futayo and Galilteo sound great
              Last edited by Skyreno; 11-02-2012, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyreno View Post
                Hey Buckeye, the three characters you mention Futayo, Innocentius, and Galileo didnt see their names at the end of the credits, ?? i will like to know the people that play those characters, Futayo and Galilteo sound great
                Galileo is voiced by Jovan Jackson.
                I'll have to talk to Steven and see if he remembers who did the other two.

Comment

• LAGRANGE - The Flower of Rin-ne -

LAGRANGE - The Flower of Rin-ne - English Dubbed Trailer

Coming January 2013 to Neon Alley

Comment

• Re: LAGRANGE - The Flower of Rin-ne -

Originally posted by WTK View Post
                    Haha oh jeez what is even the point of a pseudonym when it's so obvious?
                    My Top Anime | Manga
                    My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
                    My FP Reviews | Twitter
                    FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

• Re: Rumor Reports

Originally posted by JacksonHoltorp View Post
                      I also forgot to mention another "rumor"

At Colleen Clinkenbeard's panel at Fan Expo Canada there was a discussion about dubbing titles that previously had another English cast.

She mentioned that there's an upcoming project that was dubbed by ADV and they were trying to get the original VAs back.

I think there's a good chance she was talking about Appleseed XIII and if so means VAs like David Matranga, Hilary Haag and Allison Sumrall might get to reprise their characters and get to work for FUNi (though in Hilary's case she once worked on Trinity Blood years ago).

VAs like Luci Christian and Shelley Calene-Black already have their foot through the door.
                      To follow up on this

David Matranga's bio for Anime Vegas lists "Appleseed The Series"

http://animevegas.com/guests.html

Looks like he will finally be in his first FUNi dub
                      http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com
                      https://www.patreon.com/Jackson_VA_Data

Comment

Hellsing Ultimate Volume 5-8

Yumie Takagi - Siobhan Flynn (Thought this was going to be Stephanie Sheh)
                        Heinkel Wolfe - Karen Strassman (I called this one)
                        Zorin Blitz - Rachel Robinson (Takes over for Hellena Taylor.)

Comment

From Neon Alley's Facebook

Did you know that Patrick Seitz voices Igor Noibaus, from Blue Exorcist AND Sky High from TIGER&BUNNY? Both are can't miss shows debuting every Friday and Saturday on Neon Alley.
                          "All's the world has anger issues" - Alphanega

My Anime Planet List

Comment

English clip for Lagrange is now up

That's undoubtedly Patrick Seitz as the captain...and is that Troy Baker I hear as Izo? Didn't hear enough to be sure but it kinda sounded like him. Would be an interesting choice if it is him.

Dub itself sounds pretty solid from the clip. Looking forward to hearing more.
                            "All's the world has anger issues" - Alphanega

My Anime Planet List

Comment

Originally posted by Alphanega View Post
                              English clip for Lagrange is now up

That's undoubtedly Patrick Seitz as the captain...and is that Troy Baker I hear as Izo? Didn't hear enough to be sure but it kinda sounded like him. Would be an interesting choice if it is him.

Dub itself sounds pretty solid from the clip. Looking forward to hearing more.
                              LAGRANGE - The Flower of Rin-ne - NEON ALLEY Sneak Peak 2

Comment

• Re: Rumor

via Stephanie Young's facebook

Such a freaking FUN session today in the booth voicing the type of character I wish I could voice EVERY DAY. Classic seductress with issues...AND I was directed by the FABULOUS Brina Palencia. Well, well Thursday...you rock.
                                IIRC at a somewhat recent convention it was mentioned Sankarea was beginning dub production. Maybe it's that show Brina Palenica is directing and Stephanie Young is voicing Aria Sanka?

My other thought is maybe Lupin III: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine but I'm hoping it isn't since

1. Brina Palencia was never involved with the other FUNi Lupin III dubs so I don't see how she's qualified (and has gone on record saying she hates fanservice; even though it's somewhat tasteful in this case) and I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with an occasional ADR Director handling such a big title; and one of the few new shows I care about and dubs I'm looking forward to next year...

2. I'm hoping a different actress I have in mind will voice Fujiko
                                Last edited by framefreeze100; 11-15-2012, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X