X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders

Originally posted by PurpleWarrior13 View Post
    Originally posted by Razzamatazz Buckshank View Post
    How were you able to find Fate/Zero on the SAG/AFTRA database since I can't find it?
    Fate/Zero was mistakenly dated 2001. I got it by typing "Fate" into the title/keyword box and "2000" into the production year box leaving the others blank. Why do you need to find it?
    Just asking, since I couldn't find it if I accurately put the title and year the dub was produced.

Comment

• Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders

Many anime dubs are dated 2001 there regardless of when they were actually produced, and some of the company names are seemingly aliases ("Rezonance, Inc." = Animaze, "Anime Dub" = New Generation Pictures, "Unforeseen Productions, Inc." = Bang Zoom, etc.)

Comment

• Re: 1 & Only Cast Announcements and Rumors Thread

I like Matthew Mercer but the guy has been in everything lately in the last year to the point where its quite a bit of an overkill.
        Last edited by thegateoftruth; 08-06-2014, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• Bayonetta: Bloody Fate

SAG database lists the dub as being produced at New Generation Pictures. My gut is telling me not to expect the same treatment for Danganronpa, Neptunia or BlazBlue though.

Comment

• Re: Bayonetta: Bloody Fate

Originally posted by Rootsofjustice View Post
            SAG database lists the dub as being produced at New Generation Pictures. My gut is telling me not to expect the same treatment for Danganronpa, Neptunia or BlazBlue though.
            Well, this is a movie, which is much less work than a TV series that those three shows are. So that would not be surprising.
            MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
            Watching: Ingress, Ancient Magus' Bride, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
            Simulcasts: FTL, DRO, CQK, RSH, AOT, BSD, FRB, OPM, KYB, FGN, SKS, MLA, SMT, HBS, KOT, MIX, WNL, KMA, FIL, IDM, ISQ, SRG, STW
            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Glad to see FUNi getting the original cast back. I think they'll stick to it for the whole franchise since it's a big name title, and it wouldn't make sense to do it for one thing and not the rest.

I REALLY hope they reunite the Daganronpa cast!
              Avatar: Ryoga Hibiki from Ranma 1/2

Comment

Originally posted by thegateoftruth View Post
                I like Matthew Mercer but the guy has been in everything lately in the last year to the point where its quite a of an overkill.
                But I can definitely see him doing a fine Jotaro, so I don't see a problem with him being cast. Richard Epcar is also a good choice for Old Joseph.

Patrick Seitz wouldn't have been my first choice for DIO, but I can definitely see him pulling the role off.

Comment

• Watamote

According to the back cover, Emily Love (Emily Neves) will be ADR Director for Watamote.

Comment

• Re: Watamote

Originally posted by EmperorBrandon View Post
                    According to the back cover, Emily Love (Emily Neves) will be ADR Director for Watamote.
                    Wow, it seems that Sentai Filmworks is allowing some of their voice actors to do ADR Directing. I know we have folks like John Swasey and Chris Ayres, but it's really interesting how Sentai Filmworks is allowing their voice talent to do ADR Directing. I could see David Matranga doing some ADR Directing work in the near future.

Interesting that Emily Neves is involved in this one. I'm curious what she's directing next, because IIRC, she mentions a possibility of her working on a third show in Facebook as we speak (the second show is most obviously Watamote here).
                    Avatar: Sizuru Nakatsu from Rewrite! (if the anime and VN gets an English dub, Faye Mata should voice this character)

Comment

• Re: Watamote

Originally posted by EmperorBrandon View Post
                      Also, for those who remember the old Anime Network preview narrated by Brittney Karbowski, Emily had this to say on one of her Facebook posts:

"It's not Brittney, actually. That's just a promo they did for the Anime Network before I was even brought on to the project. Brittney is amazingly talented, but not quite the right fit for that role. Trust me, though, the actor I chose to play Tomoko couldn't be more perfect for the role."
                      link: https://www.facebook.com/emily.neves...al_comments=20

Comment

• Re: Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods

Originally posted by NJ_ View Post
                        http://dragonballz.com/battleofgods/

Goku / King Kai - Seán Schemmel
                        Vegeta / Piccolo / Shenron / Yamcha / Bubbles - Christopher R. Sabat
                        Beerus - Jason Douglas
                        Whis - Ian Sinclair
                        Gohan / Ox-king / Narrator - Kyle Hebert
                        Trunks - Laura Bailey
                        Goten / Videl - Kara Edwards
                        Bulma / Seer - Monica Rial
                        Roshi - Mike McFarland
                        Krillin - Sonny Strait
                        Tien - John Burgmeier
                        Oolong - Brad Jackson
                        Chi-chi / Mrs. Briefs - Cynthia Cranz
                        Android 18 - Meredith McCoy
                        Pilaf - Chuck Huber
                        Shou - Chris Cason
                        Mr. Satan - Chris Rager
                        Chiaotzu / Puar - Brina Palencia
                        Mai - Colleen Clinkenbeard
                        Dende - Justin Cook
                        Buu - Josh Martin
                        Supreme Kai / Elder Kai - Kent Williams
                        Dr. Briefs - Mark Stoddard

So we're getting a mix of the usual suspects, some Kai VAs and some returning Z VAs plus some of the listed characters along with this leak by Sean Schemmel confirms that FUNi has the extended TV version of the film.
                        Very happy to see that Josh Martin is coming back as Fat Buu, I always enjoyed his take on the character. Hopefully that bodes the same for Buu Saga Kai as well and he reprises his role there as well. At this rate the only recasts I'm expecting now for Kai are Yakon (who is in like, half an episode) and Dabura, and perhaps South Kai's very short appearance (he was voiced by Dameon Clarke in Z).
                        Tensa Zangetsu

Comment

• Mayo Chiki

Mayo Chiki dub cast:

Konoe Subaru: Genevieve Simmons
                          Sakamachi Kinjiro: Blake Shepard
                          Suzutsuki Kanade: Carli Mosier
                          Sakamachi Kureha: Caitlynn French
                          Narumi Nakuru: Allison Sumrall

Samejima Kosame: Beth Lazarou
                          Saotome Ichigo: Marianne Bray
                          Kurose: Greg Ayres
                          Yamato: Houston Hayes
                          Konoe Nagare: David Wald
                          Usami Masamune: Margaret McDonald

ep1:
                          School Nurse: Molly Searcy

ep2:
                          Nurse: Molly Searcy
                          Doctor: Scotty Fults

ep3:
                          Sakamachi Jiro: Christopher Ayres
                          Ayaka: Nancy Novotny
                          Ayaka's Mother: Beth Lazarou
                          Boy: Kalin Coats

ep4:
                          Bear: George Manley

ep7:
                          Newscaster: George Manley
                          Proprietress: Nancy Novotny

ep8:
                          Shooting Range Owner: Christopher Ayres
                          Emcee: Greg Ayres

ep9:
                          Milk: Tiffany Terrell
                          Choco: Nancy Novotny
                          Maria: Molly Searcy
                          Video Game Announcer: Christopher Ayres
                          Mecha Maid: Juliet Simmons
                          Lady Wrestler: Cara Duncan

ep10:
                          Maria: Molly Searcy
                          Choco: Nancy Novotny
                          Milk: Tiffany Terrell
                          Game Referee: Christopher Ayres
                          Videogame Club: Houston Hayes, Greg Ayres, Scotty Fults

ep12:
                          Proprietress: Nancy Novotny
                          Homeroom Teacher: Scotty Fults

Comment

The new Sailor Moon cast will be announced on Saturday at AnimeExpo. Based on tweets from some voice actors going to AX, Stephanie Sheh, Erin Fitzgerald, Cristina Vee, and Kate Higgins seem the most likely to be cast members, and it looks like Ben Diskin will probably be voicing Umino: https://twitter.com/BenjaminDiskin/s...73164488294402

I usually don't get THAT excited over voice-over news, but this is pretty exciting.
                            Avatar: Ryoga Hibiki from Ranma 1/2

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleWarrior13 View Post
                              The new Sailor Moon cast will be announced on Saturday at AnimeExpo. Based on tweets from some voice actors going to AX, Stephanie Sheh, Erin Fitzgerald, Cristina Vee, and Kate Higgins seem the most likely to be cast members, and it looks like Ben Diskin will probably be voicing Umino: https://twitter.com/BenjaminDiskin/s...73164488294402

I usually don't get THAT excited over voice-over news, but this is pretty exciting.
                              Judging by the voice actors involved, it's most likely a Studiopolis dub (as Cristina Vee's name has recently start popping up in Studiopolis's anime dubs starting with Bleach). It's also possible that it's a Bang Zoom dub since most of the VA you mentioned have worked with Bang Zoom (although I will like to easily point out that Kate Higgins rarely works with Bang Zoom in any anime titles anymore and she normally works with Studiopolis). It's also possible that they are also are in other titles other than Sailor Moon. Remember that NISA have recently started to dub their titles and it's possible for them to announce another title in their catalog that is getting a dub. In addition, we also have Gargantia dub cast that is yet to be announced as well as Aniplex USA titles like Kill La Kill (IIRC, they mentioned that Nui Harime and Ragyo's voice actors will be announced in a later in one of their live panels), Magi S2, and other Aniplex titles that might get a dub.
                              Avatar: Sizuru Nakatsu from Rewrite! (if the anime and VN gets an English dub, Faye Mata should voice this character)

Comment

• Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet

Announced today at the Viz panel is the dub cast.

Ledo - Alan Lee
                                Amy - Cassandra Morris
                                Ridget - Laura Post
                                Bellows - Julie Ann Taylor
                                Pinion - Patrick Seitz
                                Chamber - Matthew Mercer
                                Striker - Karen Strassman
                                Kugel - Marc Diraison
                                Last edited by Buckeye; 07-03-2014, 07:45 PM.
                                MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
                                Watching: Ingress, Ancient Magus' Bride, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
                                Simulcasts: FTL, DRO, CQK, RSH, AOT, BSD, FRB, OPM, KYB, FGN, SKS, MLA, SMT, HBS, KOT, MIX, WNL, KMA, FIL, IDM, ISQ, SRG, STW
                                The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X