1 and Only RightStufAnime.com Thread/FAQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EmperorBrandon View Post
    I'm curious, is Right Stuf still combining shipments for anyone else here? I last had an order combined in January, and since then I haven't seen it happen again, despite several orders completing. The order that partially shipped in January was from the Seven Seas sale last year, and with my preorders in that whole batch already having come in stock, I'm left waiting on a single backordered item, so I had kind of hoped a combination would happen again with that same order. I waited almost a whole year for Railgun Vol. 14 to come in stock. In those situations, I counted on other orders to keep a single item from holding an order hostage for such a ridiculously long time. Though now I'm starting to wonder if I can still count on it.
    I haven't had a combined shipment in ages. The last order that shipped was when everything in the order came in stock. To be fair, I haven't been making too many NEW orders lately, but it sure seems like they aren't doing partials like they used to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art-chan View Post
      I haven't had a combined shipment in ages. The last order that shipped was when everything in the order came in stock. To be fair, I haven't been making too many NEW orders lately, but it sure seems like they aren't doing partials like they used to.
      Huh. Ironically, the item that triggered that last combined shipment I got in January was Vol. 14 of Railgun that I was waiting a year on. So perhaps the fact I even got the combination was the legacy of an old order.

Comment

• I think the last partials I had were on my holiday sale orders. Stuff I've ordered lately has sat until the orders were complete. Completed orders get packed together, but in-stock items from other orders don't get pulled with them.
        What I've Been Watching ~ DVD Collection

Comment

• Someone posted this partial shipment heads-up email notice on Reddit...453 items = $4172.10

https://www.reddit.com/r/RightStufAn...tial_shipping/

https://www.reddit.com/r/RightStufAn...ur_own_bundle/ (May 12)

Introducing Build Your Own Bundle

Bundling is a great way to save on manga, and we created Build Your Own Bundle to help you save money!

From a selection of popular titles, you can buy 2 books and get another 1 free! You can try it out here:
          Buy 2, Get 1 Free

Here is a quick video showing how it works

Comment

• WOW! And to think I complained (to myself) when I had about $1,000 worth of stuff ship at once. Over $4,000 makes my $1,000 not seem so bad.

Comment

• My last/final open order from RightStuf's Christmas 2021 sale FINALLY shipped today, hooray!

It only took them FIVE freaking months .
              My Anime List | My Video Game Collection

Discord ID: Kid Boruto (Ryan)#1987 | Telegram ID: KidBoruto89

Comment

• Originally posted by Kid Boruto View Post
                My last/final open order from RightStuf's Christmas 2021 sale FINALLY shipped today, hooray!

It only took them FIVE freaking months .
                I have a Seven Seas order from February 2021. Consider yourself lucky.

Comment

• Originally posted by tigeress02 View Post
                  I think the last partials I had were on my holiday sale orders. Stuff I've ordered lately has sat until the orders were complete. Completed orders get packed together, but in-stock items from other orders don't get pulled with them.
                  I did have some orders shipped today and in-stock items DID get pulled this time. No completed orders existed this time, so I'm guessing things were slow and since I haven't had any partials ship since...January or February, maybe they decided to have mercy on me. Luckily, most of my items are manga so I didn't get a huge bill like that poor person with the $4,000 bill. Some were from the holidays and some were more recent orders.

Partials are so random now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art-chan View Post

I did have some orders shipped today and in-stock items DID get pulled this time. No completed orders existed this time, so I'm guessing things were slow and since I haven't had any partials ship since...January or February, maybe they decided to have mercy on me. Luckily, most of my items are manga so I didn't get a huge bill like that poor person with the $4,000 bill. Some were from the holidays and some were more recent orders.

Partials are so random now.
                    Yeah, I just had a completed order that also pulled in-stock items from other orders. Perhaps they are trying to move what they can out before the birthday sale? Whatever the case, I'm now caught up on stuff that had been backordered and preorders through the end of the month.
                    What I've Been Watching ~ DVD Collection

Comment

• https://www.reddit.com/r/RightStufAn...vigrxa/really/

Dear Canadian Friends,

We have been working tirelessly to avoid this situation, but with more than 5 fuel surcharges and additional increase anticipated, sadly we are going to have to remove free shipping for Canadian orders at this time. We hope you understand that this was a very difficult decision to make and we will continue to pursue alternative shipping methods to help reduce the impact of this charge.

Comment

• Originally posted by WTK View Post
                        https://www.reddit.com/r/RightStufAn...vigrxa/really/

Dear Canadian Friends,

We have been working tirelessly to avoid this situation, but with more than 5 fuel surcharges and additional increase anticipated, sadly we are going to have to remove free shipping for Canadian orders at this time. We hope you understand that this was a very difficult decision to make and we will continue to pursue alternative shipping methods to help reduce the impact of this charge.
                        https://www.rightstufanime.com/shipping

Do You Have Free Shipping?

If you are a domestic customer (U.S) and your order is over $75, Economy shipping is free! , and if you are a Canadian customer and your order is over $250 (USD), shipping is free.

Some exclusions may apply. You can check the item’s eligibility in the summary box on the item page.

Canadian Customers

Orders shipping to Canada will be shipped by Federal Express (FedEx). Note a surcharge will appear on all Canadian orders. This surcharge covers all taxes, duties, customs and processing fees. Previously these fees were collected by Canada Post and were accompanied by a COD charge to collect them. By moving to pre-collection, the fees will be the same but this collection charge is no longer necessary - so you save on every order with us! Delivery time to Canada after your order completes should be 5-7 business days, excluding holidays.

Canada orders are generally held until all items in the order are in-stock in our warehouse. However, should your order be held up by one or two items for an extended period, we will, at our option and at no additional expense to you, ship all items that are currently available on that order and any other current order to minimize your wait for the products.

Please note that FedEx shipping requires a valid physical shipping address. We can not ship FedEx to PO Boxes. Please visit https://www.fedex.com/ca_english/signaturerelease/ to fill out delivery instructions in case you are unavailable to sign for the package.

*Please be mindful that FedEx IPD picks these shipments up every few days, so even if your order is marked as 'Fulfilled' there may be a slight delay in receiving tracking information.

If you are a Canadian customer and your order is over $250 (USD), shipping is free, exclusions apply.
                        Last edited by WTK; 06-23-2022, 07:14 PM. Reason: noted differences

Comment

• TRSI orders are also shipping out this week with birthday sale promo card with 10% off coupon codes.

via email blast:
                          HAPPY SUMMER!

We certainly hope this email finds you in good health and good cheer.

We are working tirelessly in the Iowa record setting heat to kick off our 35th Birthday celebration. We are so excited to bring you some of your favorite things at prices you won’t be able to pass up.

But can we take a moment to say, WOW, 35 years?! I was Right Stuf’s consultant 21 years ago and thought the Dark Lord’s desire to move to our current facility was a very ambitious goal. Well, fast forward 21 years and I am now celebrating 8 years with this fabulous team and we have expanded the facility, staff, and product offerings every year since I arrived. We are extremely grateful the Dark Lord had ambitious goals.

As we prepare for the Birthday Sale, I just wanted to take a minute to proactively thank you for being patient with our Right Stuf team during the month of July and beyond. While we will be working in extreme temperatures in the warehouse to get your packages out the door, we wanted to send a few reminders:
                          · Our warehouse team only works 2 shifts Monday through Friday. It is extremely important to the Dark Lord and myself that our team has a good work-life balance.

· Entirely in-stock orders will always ship first and partial shipping is at our schedule’s discretion. · Our Anime-zing customer care team have no control over our scheduling and shipping rules.

· Returns processing slows down as we focus on outbound orders.

· Supply chain has loosened up, but is still extremely sluggish, so we recommend you place separate orders for in-stock and out of stock items.

· Thousands of people are shopping at the same time, so occasionally stock will be taken by someone who checked out faster than you. Here’s where the old adage “The early bird gets the worm” is extremely accurate, so don’t hesitate especially on items that may have limited availability.

We want to thank you for being RSA customers and looking forward to the next 35+ years.

PLEASE ENJOY THE DISCOUNT OF 10% OFF* ON YOUR NEXT ORDER AND ENJOY THE BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

* ON ITEMS NOT MARKED "NOT ELIGIBLE FOR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT. ONE COUPON CODE PER ORDER.

PROMO CODE: 2022RIGHTSTUFBDAY

PROMO CODE EXPIRES 7/2/2022

CHRISTINE MORGAN
                          VP/COO

Comment

• After seeing that Canadian customers don't even get free shipping anymore for the time being due to the insane gas prices and inflation that has never been seen before (at least in my lifetime), I'm just thankful that Right Stuf is still offering it to US customers at $75 seeing that the threshold could have easily been higher (several others have it at $99), or axed altogether as it's happening to the neighbors up north. And to think that I had that kind of dreaded feeling when it was raised for US customers from $50 to $75. I realize that times are quite difficult, so I can understand what the rationale is.
                            MyAnimeList | Avatar: Kizuna Kazayama, The Rising of the Shield Hero
                            Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
                            Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
                            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• After contemplating all the still-unopened DVDs and Blu-Rays that had at least a bit of "this'll make the free shipping threshold" tip them into my Right Stuf shopping cart (even before the threshold raised some years ago), I'm somehow phlegmatic about this latest development. A Reddit thread on it did at least point me to one third-party cross-border forwarding address service possibility that might yet save a bit of money, although picking up the order would mean something of a drive for me and wouldn't be possible for others.

Comment

• Originally posted by WTK View Post
                                TRSI orders are also shipping out this week with birthday sale promo card with 10% off coupon codes.
                                I'm curious. Does anyone know what the expiration date for the card coupon is? It doesn't list one at all. My only guess is that it's good for the duration of the birthday sale.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X