1 and Only RightStufAnime.com Thread/FAQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kid Boruto View Post
    I have a question for anyone working at RightStuf, or recent customers of their site. Did they terminate their "cart e-mails"?

I used to get "lonely cart" emails with discount codes included, as incentives to buy what was in my cart.

However it's now been awhile since I looked at my cart/added to it, and still no emails with discount codes inside.
    I can confirm that we still send out those emails to remind you that something has been left in your card. I'll send you direct message and take a look at why you might not be receiving those anymore.

Comment

• I had the same problem with renewing a Got Anime membership that a few previous people did, I would click on complete order and it spin for a second then do nothing. After waiting and trying things for several days, I finally fixed it how they did, by placing a regular order (minus got anime) and that order processed fine, and i was able to follow it up fine with a Got Anime subscription. There must be something stopping the got anime subscription orders from going through if you haven't either had it in a long while (about a year and a half for me sadly) or if you haven't bought anything in about the same amount of time.

Comment

• Dear Anime-zing Customer,

We are sure you are painfully aware of the measures being take to combat the COVID-19 virus. We wanted to let you know we are currently shipping, but to prioritize the health and safety of our employees we are operating with a reduced staff. Therefore, starting Monday March 23, 2020 our telephones and live chat will only be open from 10:00 am CST to 12:00 pm CST and again at 1:00 pm CST to 3:00 pm CST. If you need to reach our representatives by phone outside of these times, then please leave a voicemail or our contact us form on the site and submit a case. They will work as tirelessly as they always do to get to your voicemails and cases as quickly as possible but we can not establish a set number of days when they will resolve your concern.

Additionally, we have reduced warehouse staff as well so our shipping will continue but our order processing times may be longer than normal.

We want to assure you that our facility is cleaned and sanitized nightly and our staff is taking great care to practice extraordinary hygiene.

Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you and your family remain safe and healthy.

Comment

• Not really surprising, given the world we live in.

Comment

• Has anyone else recently received an email stating you left items in the cart and here’s a 10% coupon only to open the email and not find a coupon code in the email? I get a graphic of Ritsu pushing a Take a Look box, but no coupon to go with it. Clicking the link also does not provide a coupon.

Comment

• ^ I got this slightly different one recently.

Can’t Decide? Take Another Look and save 10% off your order!

*Sale percentages are based on the average savings of all items on sale. Discount is off Suggested Retail Price. While quantities last. Right Stuf, Inc. and RightStufanime.com can not be held responsible for typographical or pricing errors and/or any inaccuracies in product descriptions and specs provided to us by publishers and manufacturers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oniko View Post
                Has anyone else recently received an email stating you left items in the cart and here’s a 10% coupon only to open the email and not find a coupon code in the email? I get a graphic of Ritsu pushing a Take a Look box, but no coupon to go with it. Clicking the link also does not provide a coupon.
                I'm sorry but the emails talking about something being left in your cart are only valid for 7 days and then the email removes the coupon code. If you want to message me your email address, I'd be happy to take a look to see if something else caused the issue.

Comment

• I don't know the practicality of it, but can something be done about the login cookie timeout? I've been crawling through the catalog to create wish lists, and every couple of hours, while I am still active on the site, I get kicked out and have to relogin to keep adding. It's not a large delay, but it does get annoying.
                  -dunno001
                  -Here, kity, kitty, kitty...
                  -Moderator for US region, General anime, Off-topic, Gaming, Manga, and Site news forums

Comment

• Has anyone been having trouble using the 10% discount codes from rightstuf that you get in emails? I've tried using them on several things that don't have the not eligible for promotional discounts like some manga from seven seas since I just missed the sale and some limited editions from funimation like mob psycho 100 II and even the akira 35th anniversary manga box set but it keeps saying that this code is invalid or has expired.

When I sign out of my account, the coupon codes work and take off the appropriate amount. But, when I sign in again to try and complete my order, the price reverts back. It doesn't seem to want to combine my got anime savings with the 10 % code.

Comment

• I had a problem using one a while back too, which they said they'd look into and get back to me about, but then never did. =/

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoofer View Post
                        I had a problem using one a while back too, which they said they'd look into and get back to me about, but then never did. =/
                        We did pass along the info you provided to our Customer Care Team so they could research it for you. It was our understanding that your orders have been billed and shipped. Since we weren't given any specific feedback about errors on the orders from Customer Care, we concluded the issue was resolved. We apologize for not following up more clearly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Roshi View Post
                          Has anyone been having trouble using the 10% discount codes from rightstuf that you get in emails? I've tried using them on several things that don't have the not eligible for promotional discounts like some manga from seven seas since I just missed the sale and some limited editions from funimation like mob psycho 100 II and even the akira 35th anniversary manga box set but it keeps saying that this code is invalid or has expired.

When I sign out of my account, the coupon codes work and take off the appropriate amount. But, when I sign in again to try and complete my order, the price reverts back. It doesn't seem to want to combine my got anime savings with the 10 % code.
                          The only time we've seen that happen is when the code has already been used on another order. We've sent you a DM asking for more info so we can pass it along to the proper team(s).

Comment

• Just a heads up, the Rightstuf Birthday Sale is happening, their website for it is live.

https://www.rightstufanime.com/sale-coming-soon

Comment

• Oh, good! I was worried with COVID they might not do it. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

• Oh my poor wallet

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X