Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 1 and Only Rightstuf.Com Thread/FAQ

Originally posted by JimmyG View Post
    Are partial shipments not happening at this time? I've had a few orders with available stock since the end of January and nothing has merged / moved since. Wasn't sure if there is a longer period on partials or not happening at Rightstuf.
    A partial shipment for my Discotek order occurred recently--although now that I think about it, another order completely came in so that may be what "triggered" a shipment.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyG View Post
      Are partial shipments not happening at this time? I've had a few orders with available stock since the end of January and nothing has merged / moved since. Wasn't sure if there is a longer period on partials or not happening at Rightstuf.
      We still do partial shipments, but there are lots of variables as to what gets kicked out of the system and on its way to your door. For example, if your order contains preorders and their release is close those items are probably holding up that specific order until everything becomes available. Second example, if you place Order B while held in-stock items on Order A have been waiting on preorders those in-stock Order A items should ship with Order B items. Like I said, it can get rather complicated. ^_^

Comment

It was a complicated mess of orders over the last month and a couple hundred dollars of anime literally just shipped so yay!

Comment

Not many animes are being released I want this year, It might be the least amount I spend on anime since I started buying anime. If only RightStuf realeased "Blessing of the Campanella" on bluray.
          Last edited by chrisc1978; 02-16-2017, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Razzuel View Post
            I find it really bothersome that I can't cancel an order myself. Plenty of other online stores let me do this. I thought I was getting free shipping, but my GotAnime discount wasn't showing. Nothing seemed odd because the $4 shipping charge is how much my discount would be. I only noticed my mistake after submitting the order. I submitted a case and left a voicemail, so hopefully it doesn't ship.
            If it does ship, customer care can make the adjustment to your order for you.

In terms of self-cancelation, its on the roadmap. While it may not seem complicated, it requires being able to interface with many layers of the system, as the order could be in a multitude of statuses, or in the warehouse somewhere in the fulfillment process. I definitely want to continue to push more self-service, but I also want to make sure that everything works properly.
            Shawne Kleckner
            President/CEO
            The Right Stuf International, Inc.
            www.rightstuf.com
            [email protected]
            Become a minion of the Dark Lord today! http://www.facebook.com/shawnekleckner

PLEASE DO NOT PM me - send an e-mail.

Comment

Originally posted by shawnek View Post
              If it does ship, customer care can make the adjustment to your order for you.

In terms of self-cancelation, its on the roadmap. While it may not seem complicated, it requires being able to interface with many layers of the system, as the order could be in a multitude of statuses, or in the warehouse somewhere in the fulfillment process. I definitely want to continue to push more self-service, but I also want to make sure that everything works properly.
              I was able to get it canceled. Thanks for the update on what's in store for the future of the site. Sounds good.

Comment

I apologize if this was asked in this thread before as I haven't had a chance to read through most of it but I was curious if there has been any thought on a hold option for orders with more spread out released date? I know partial shipments depend on a lot of things but sometimes I like pre-ordering things that release at the very beginning of the month with other items that don't release until the end of said month, or sometimes pre-order upcoming titles with instock titles. I was just curious if there would ever be an option even if there was a small fee to be able to have an order held (for a reasonable amount of time of course) until all items within the order are in stock and them shipped in a single shipment. There are times where I don't have money early in the month but would at the end but 1 of the items tries to charge early on to be shipped early and then when I obviously can't pay it gets cancelled or just simply want everything shipped once everything is in stock to have less packages in the mail. My apologies for the length and thank you for your time!

Comment

There's not sadly, I've asked a lot of times and TRSI usually just say "Oh yeah we'll hold these all back until they're ready, you don't need to ask." However I didn't ask and got hit with hundreds of dollars thanks to it. And I've been left no response when I try to rectify the situation, poor customer service from them.

Comment

I looked and didn't see it mentioned, where did the Newly Added Link go? It used to be at the bottom of the webpage and now it's vanished!

Comment

Originally posted by Chibs View Post
                      I looked and didn't see it mentioned, where did the Newly Added Link go? It used to be at the bottom of the webpage and now it's vanished!
                      I see it there on the middle right.

Comment

Ooh, they used to just have on on the bottom, never noticed it now has its own section! Thank you :D

Comment

If Rightstuf lists the new "Kanna Yuzuki" figure I will Buy it if not I really shouldn't be buying figures anyway. I also hate the $30 for shipping it costs to get it when shipping costs nothing or only half the amount if you don't use the free shipping coupon for orders over $75 from Crunchyroll were I have 3 figures worth $631.32 on pre-order.
                          Last edited by chrisc1978; 03-21-2017, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Just curious if the GKids Films releases of Miss Hokusai (released earlier this month) or Ocean Waves (releases in April) were going to get listed on the site?
                            What I've Been Watching ~ DVD Collection

Comment

^Yes they are. We have some details we have to work out but hopefully we can list them soon for you guys.

*I really want to see Ocean Waves*

Comment

I have been sending emails since January and have had no response, or when I have I was told I would be contacted soon after. I have damaged goods and also false charges that have needed sorting out for months.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X