X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oniko
    replied
    Has anyone had issues with My Hero Academia Vigilantes 5 shipping for them? I placed a preorder for it back in March and my copy has not shipped even though I had two recent shipments of orders since it showed as in stock?

Edit:

So shortly after I ask I get a shipping notice for it. ^_^;
    Last edited by Oniko; 08-07-2019, 10:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• gundamcero
    replied
    Originally posted by Digi_Michael View Post

Thanks for letting us know. We see you've spoken with our Customer Care Team and have taken their advice. Your in-stock items should be processed tomorrow.
    Thank you for letting me know. Glad that worked. I love rightstuf and most of the time I have no issues to complain about but I wanted to provide feedback in regards to my situation cause I am sure I am not the only one. Hope things improve one day.

Leave a comment:

• Digi_Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by gundamcero View Post

I placed an order to see if the items will ship along with it. That has worked for me in the past. I am not trying to be disrespectful as I know it is not anybody in CS' fault. It is just frustrating to know that if I pre-order multiple items that I won't get them upon release date just cause I wanted to take advantage of a coupon. Like I am punished for wanting to save money. I just hope it can be improved cause it has been like this for years now.

Here is the order number: SO1803832

Thanks for reaching out.
    Thanks for letting us know. We see you've spoken with our Customer Care Team and have taken their advice. Your in-stock items should be processed tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• gundamcero
    replied

What's your order number?
    I placed an order to see if the items will ship along with it. That has worked for me in the past. I am not trying to be disrespectful as I know it is not anybody in CS' fault. It is just frustrating to know that if I pre-order multiple items that I won't get them upon release date just cause I wanted to take advantage of a coupon. Like I am punished for wanting to save money. I just hope it can be improved cause it has been like this for years now.

Here is the order number: SO1803832

Thanks for reaching out.

Leave a comment:

• Digi_Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by gundamcero View Post
    Man. I have a $600 order placed with them cause I took advantage of one of their sale coupons and now I am told I have to wait for it all to ship together even though over $200 of it is in-stock and well over the Free Shipping threshold. Seriously their systems is so bad and out of date it is pathetic. They can't release the items upon request or do shit with their orders.
    What's your order number?

Leave a comment:

• gundamcero
    replied
    Man. I have a $600 order placed with them cause I took advantage of one of their sale coupons and now I am told I have to wait for it all to ship together even though over $200 of it is in-stock and well over the Free Shipping threshold. Seriously their systems is so bad and out of date it is pathetic. They can't release the items upon request or do shit with their orders.

Leave a comment:

• chrisc1978
    replied
    Originally posted by shawnek View Post

We could push this to fedex ground. Have you had issues with them?
    I never had problems with Fedex Ground, I use this with another store I buy from, or Fedex Smartpost that you sent my other figures. I know I have the option to choose Priority Mail but at those prices I would be better off looking around for a better deal.
    ​​​​​​
    ​​​​​​

​​​
    Last edited by chrisc1978; 06-22-2019, 02:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• shawnek
    replied
    Originally posted by chrisc1978 View Post
    I got my package, I made sure to be home for this. No problems this time.
    We could push this to fedex ground. Have you had issues with them?

Leave a comment:

• chrisc1978
    replied
    I got my package, I made sure to be home for this. No problems this time.
    Last edited by chrisc1978; 06-21-2019, 10:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• chrisc1978
    replied

We would suggest contacting our Customer Care team and open a case right after your order next is placed. They can make a note to not have the item sent UPS and our warehouse will do their best to accommodate that request. You can also open a case with the same request for your existing order. They can be contacted by phone at 800-338-6827 Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM CDT or by live chat via the Help option at the top of our website.

Another thought would be to contact UPS again and let them know it's unacceptable to not follow your specific instructions about where a box is to be left on your property. They need to be aware that your driver is not following your request.
    I did open a case with customer care tey are saying they can't guarantee it won't ship UPS because I selected media mail, it sounds more like I'm being ignored. I PMed you my case # if you could help.

UPS has been doing it for over 10 years It can't be just one guy, calling seems like a waste of time.
    Last edited by chrisc1978; 06-19-2019, 01:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Digi_Michael
    replied
    I just got an email that my figure I ordered was shipped with UPS ground, is there a way I can request my future orders not ship with UPS?
    I still have four figures on pre-order, three of which are paid for already using PayPal. On the other hand shipping them UPS would help me limit how many I buy. UPS leaves my $200+ packages next to my mailbox next to the road all day.

I'm serious if there's nothing you can do I have one non erotic figure I will reorder on Bigbadtoystore.
    We would suggest contacting our Customer Care team and open a case right after your order next is placed. They can make a note to not have the item sent UPS and our warehouse will do their best to accommodate that request. You can also open a case with the same request for your existing order. They can be contacted by phone at 800-338-6827 Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM CDT or by live chat via the Help option at the top of our website.

Another thought would be to contact UPS again and let them know it's unacceptable to not follow your specific instructions about where a box is to be left on your property. They need to be aware that your driver is not following your request.

Leave a comment:

• Oniko
    replied

Do you mean a location around your house, like Side Door? I created an online account with UPS, Fedex, & USPS and even DHL Express to do just that, also as soon as a package gets mailed with a Tracking number and is addressed to me I get a text message about it. When UPS delivers they send a text message it always says its at the front door but when I get home its next to the mailbox.
    ​​
    Yeah, a location at your house is what I meant. I?ve had to call the local post office before to request the mail carrier leave my packages at my door rather than in front of my garage. It worked for me since I lived in a small village then and the office was competent. I?ve had less than stellar response with fedex, but the local UPS hub has been fairly responsive to requests as well. It helps when I call directly since I think the operator directly contacts the driver. It also helps to be a squeaky wheel sometimes and complain when directions are not being followed.

Leave a comment:

• chrisc1978
    replied
    Originally posted by Oniko View Post

You should be able to contact your local delivery hub and request a drop off location. I?ve had to do so with both UPS and USPS. That usually fixed any problems I had, although some carriers are better than others.
    Do you mean a location around your house, like Side Door? I created an online account with UPS, Fedex, & USPS and even DHL Express to do just that, also as soon as a package gets mailed with a Tracking number and is addressed to me I get a text message about it. When UPS delivers they send a text message it always says its at the front door but when I get home its next to the mailbox.
    ​​

Leave a comment:

• Oniko
    replied
    I just got an email that my figure I ordered was shipped with UPS ground, is there a way I can request my future orders not ship with UPS?
    I still have four figures on pre-order, three of which are paid for already using PayPal. On the other hand shipping them UPS would help me limit how many I buy. UPS leaves my $200+ packages next to my mailbox next to the road all day.

I'm serious if there's nothing you can do I have one non erotic figure I will reorder on Bigbadtoystore.
    You should be able to contact your local delivery hub and request a drop off location. I?ve had to do so with both UPS and USPS. That usually fixed any problems I had, although some carriers are better than others.

Leave a comment:

• chrisc1978
    replied

Last edited by chrisc1978; 06-18-2019, 08:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine
Working...
X