Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1 and Only Rightstuf.Com Thread/FAQ (5/01)

Originally posted by cress2000 View Post
    For me, the majority of items I ordered on Thursday are in stock, but they haven't shipped, and my credit card isn't showing a pending charge for them. I thought things automatically shipped if at least half the items were available, or something. At least, I thought that's what happened before.
    Yeah, I have two orders.... one is all in-stock, the other is pre-orders. Both show the same status and I do see an auth, kinda, on my card....or it could be, one other thing that i ordered from somewhere else that's almost exactly the same prize. I can't figure out how to get the auth's to show... it's been a long day!
    Watching: Fate/Zero, Dusk Maiden of Amnesia, Ozuma, Sekirei

Thank you Sentai for Fate/Stay Night : UBW
    Proud to Pre-Order Fate/Zero Box 2 on BD!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cress2000 View Post
      For me, the majority of items I ordered on Thursday are in stock, but they haven't shipped, and my credit card isn't showing a pending charge for them. I thought things automatically shipped if at least half the items were available, or something. At least, I thought that's what happened before.
      Not always! Initial partial shipments can take a few days to go through. It really depends on how busy they are. After chatting with CS yesterday (defective disc), it appears that they are really busy with the Funimation sale.
      Avatar: Satellizer el Bridget from Freezing
      Profile Picture: Yaya from Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai (Unbreakable Machine Doll)

Comment

Originally posted by WTK View Post
        For GA members: it looks like there is a Right Stuf / Got Anime Member Survey 2011 @ http://www.gotanime.com/gasite/. I got a coupon at the end of the survey.
        It looks like the survey (for those who haven't taken it) expires on morning of Monday, May 23, 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by WTK View Post
          It looks like the survey (for those who haven't taken it) expires on morning of Monday, May 23, 2011.
          Bah. I signed in Sunday evening (still before midnight central time!), and the survey was gone... oh, well!

--John N.

Comment

Originally posted by joelgundam01 View Post
            Not always! Initial partial shipments can take a few days to go through. It really depends on how busy they are. After chatting with CS yesterday (defective disc), it appears that they are really busy with the Funimation sale.
            Things must be positively bananas. As of today, I still don't think I'm seeing a charge for the stuff. Well, if I have to wait until the system decides to run a partial shipment on all open orders, then so be it, I guess. Not in that big of a hurry to receive that stuff.
            Help get Higurashi: When They Cry on Steam!

New & Early releases thread | MAL profile | anime collection | Avatar: Kobato Hasegawa (Haganai)

Comment

Just a thought - is Discotek/Eastern star big enough for a 3 day sale yet? I think that would be pretty neat.
              Sketch the rainbow!

Comment

Originally posted by Konoha View Post
                Just a thought - is Discotek/Eastern star big enough for a 3 day sale yet? I think that would be pretty neat.
                I think the chance increases as their catalog (anime or not) accumulates as the year progresses. However, I think if I would to guess right now, the catalog is probably still a bit too small. Then again, it may depend on the Discotek / Eastern Star side of things.

Comment

Shipping to Canada

Got a shipment yesterday (May 30).
                  Shipped May 20, so took 6 business days in total. Processed by customs 1 week after it shipped out.
                  Packaging: rightstuf box that had been sitting on a wet surface at some point. No damage to contents.
                  Inspection: Inspected (once again bottom of box was opened, not the top)
                  Fees: YES (13% tax + $5 handling fee).
                  Bonus item: Claymore advertising card.

And another shipment today (May 31).
                  Shipped May 19, so took 8 business days in total. Processed by customs 1 week after it shipped out.
                  Packaging: rightstuf box. No damage to contents.
                  Inspection: Inspected (once again bottom of box was opened, not the top)
                  Fees: YES (13% tax + $5 handling fee).
                  Bonus item: Baka & Test advertising card.

Blazingly fast shipments by XPO standards.

Of 14 rightstuf shipments via XPO the tally is now: 9 taxed, 5 not. Good thing Canada Post now takes credit card.

Also got 8 items in the blind box lottery.

Comment

Re: Shipping to Canada

Does anyone have a list of the studio sales with dates? I was looking to see when a Section 23 sale would be projected as they have quite a few shows that I want right now.
                    Blu-ray/DVD Collection / MAL / IMDB
                    Most wanted anime licenses: Kodomo No Omocha, Pumpkin Wine, Maison Ikkoku Movie/OVA, Tokimeki Tonight, Nurse Angel Ririka SOS, Windaria, End of Summer
                    Most wanted live action Blu-Ray releases: Blood Beach (1980), Looking for Mr. Goodbar (1977), Malibu Bikini Shop (1986), Streets of Fire (1984), Dead of Night (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Talking_Pie View Post
                      Does anyone have a list of the studio sales with dates? I was looking to see when a Section 23 sale would be projected as they have quite a few shows that I want right now.
                      Er, check the first post of this thread?

Originally posted by lockmastah View Post
                      List of Previous Sales (maintained by karen0586)
                      http://www.editgrid.com/user/karen05...udio_Sale_list
                      Basically I was already kind of expecting to see a Section23 sale today. But as the current sale will last only 3 days, next chance will be Thursday.
                      No Blu-Ray, No Buy. Seriously, it's 2016.
                      My Backlog

Comment

Originally posted by GHDpro View Post
                        Basically I was already kind of expecting to see a Section23 sale today. But as the current sale will last only 3 days, next chance will be Thursday.
                        It's pretty rare for them to start a major studio sale on Monday.
                        Avatar: Satellizer el Bridget from Freezing
                        Profile Picture: Yaya from Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai (Unbreakable Machine Doll)

Comment

Originally posted by GHDpro View Post
                          Er, check the first post of this thread?

I knew someone had done it in before on AoD, and I even checked the first page. Whoops! Thanks!
                          Blu-ray/DVD Collection / MAL / IMDB
                          Most wanted anime licenses: Kodomo No Omocha, Pumpkin Wine, Maison Ikkoku Movie/OVA, Tokimeki Tonight, Nurse Angel Ririka SOS, Windaria, End of Summer
                          Most wanted live action Blu-Ray releases: Blood Beach (1980), Looking for Mr. Goodbar (1977), Malibu Bikini Shop (1986), Streets of Fire (1984), Dead of Night (1945)

Comment

A quick question re the international shipping feedback form, what's the preferred date format for it?
                            I assume the US style (mm/dd/yyyy), but is say 11th June 2011 ok? (when doing the short date I keep going to do it UK style dd/mm/yyyy).

Comment

Originally posted by Nilrem View Post
                              A quick question re the international shipping feedback form, what's the preferred date format for it?
                              I assume the US style (mm/dd/yyyy), but is say 11th June 2011 ok? (when doing the short date I keep going to do it UK style dd/mm/yyyy).
                              I've been using yyyy/mm/dd. So far no one has been complaining.

Comment

Um, okay. When placing an order online, is there any possible way I'm able to use two credit cards to pay for the order?

As part of the rewards program for Discover, I'm being mailed a Discover credit/gift card with $20 on it. Is it possible to use this and then have my normal credit card pay for the rest?

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X