This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTK View Post
    For GA members: it looks like there is a Right Stuf / Got Anime Member Survey 2011 @ http://www.gotanime.com/gasite/. I got a coupon at the end of the survey.
    Saw the survey a few days ago, but I forgot to mention it on the boards.
    Avatar: Satellizer el Bridget from Freezing
    Profile Picture: Yaya from Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai (Unbreakable Machine Doll)

Comment

I wonder if something's going on with the mail over there lately...

Processed through Sort Facility, May 07, 2011, 1:01 pm, DES MOINES, IA 50395
      Shipment Accepted, May 06, 2011, 4:05 pm, GRIMES, IA 50111

Processed through Sort Facility, April 28, 2011, 7:10 pm, DES MOINES, IA 50395
      Shipment Accepted, April 27, 2011, 4:32 pm, GRIMES, IA 50111

Processed through Sort Facility, April 22, 2011, 6:57 am, DES MOINES, IA 50395
      Shipment Accepted, April 21, 2011, 4:26 pm, GRIMES, IA 50111

Processed through Sort Facility, April 16, 2011, 4:20 pm, DES MOINES, IA 50395
      Shipment Accepted, April 15, 2011, 4:08 pm, GRIMES, IA 50111

Unless I'm incredibly unlucky, it's been taking a lot longer to reach/get through the sort facility from acceptance the last few weeks. Before that it was typically around 1:30am the next morning or earlier. After about that point, it starts taking a day longer for packages to be delivered than they otherwise would.
      Help get Higurashi: When They Cry on Steam!

New & Early releases thread | MAL profile | anime collection | Avatar: Kobato Hasegawa (Haganai)

Comment

For GA members: it looks like there is a Right Stuf / Got Anime Member Survey 2011 @ http://www.gotanime.com/gasite/. I got a coupon at the end of the survey.
        Don't see the survey, but a $4 off $67 coupon shows up after logging in for me.

UPDATE: Okay I see the survey now. After reading a tip on the old forums, I realized it was being hosted on a 3rd party site and had to unblock it in NoScript.
        Last edited by lockmastah; 05-08-2011, 01:25 PM.
        Forum Moderator: Retail, General Anime, Gaming Goodness
        Avatar: Chiyochan loves her some VHS... nom nom nom...
        Stal... er check me out on Xbox Live

Comment

Re: 1 and Only Rightstuf.Com Thread/FAQ (5/01)

I tried a couple times after your post. No issues on my end.
          There was an issue this weekend, but we're up, and we think we've found the cause, so hopefully once fixed that will be the end of that problem.
          Shawne Kleckner
          President/CEO
          The Right Stuf International, Inc.
          www.rightstuf.com
          [email protected]
          Become a minion of the Dark Lord today! http://www.facebook.com/shawnekleckner

PLEASE DO NOT PM me - send an e-mail.

Comment

I placed an order on .Hack//G.U. Novel 4 on April 15th. I've checked my order today and while it's still "On Order From Manufacture", it's no longer available for purchase when I go to its page. Should I be expecting a cancellation on my order?

Comment

Originally posted by jackle View Post
              I placed an order on .Hack//G.U. Novel 4 on April 15th. I've checked my order today and while it's still "On Order From Manufacture", it's no longer available for purchase when I go to its page. Should I be expecting a cancellation on my order?
              Yes! I would contact customer service just to be sure. Sometimes they can fulfill the remaining open orders. However, most of the time they can't.
              Profile Picture: Yaya from Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai (Unbreakable Machine Doll)

Comment

Originally posted by joelgundam01 View Post
                Yes! I would contact customer service just to be sure. Sometimes they can fulfill the remaining open orders. However, most of the time they can't.
                Thank you, I did just that.

Comment

Originally posted by Betenoire
                  Sorry if I missed it... When linking from here using the affiliate and I don't see anything mentioning that. I know it used to be there back in the AoD days. Is it still there and just didn't get applied to my order?
                  Hmm, I noticed the same thing. Using an affiliate link will usually result in the originating site being displayed in the store in the upper left.

Well we now have a short url to directly link to items. I'll be adding this to the FAQ.

Code:
                  http://www.rightstuf.com/fp/<item #>
                  For instance, http://www.rightstuf.com/fp/rsdvd1156
                  Forum Moderator: Retail, General Anime, Gaming Goodness
                  Avatar: Chiyochan loves her some VHS... nom nom nom...
                  Stal... er check me out on Xbox Live

Comment

here's a question... I recently missed when my GA expired, I placed an order the other day. I'm renewing here shortly, but for a previous order. Can I contact CS and have them fix the previous order? It's not that much of a big deal really, but figured I'd ask since I've always been on top of renewing. I do wish a friendly reminder would pop up or something that it was nearing expiration... just a thought!
                    Watching: Fate/Zero, Dusk Maiden of Amnesia, Ozuma, Sekirei

Thank you Sentai for Fate/Stay Night : UBW
                    Proud to Pre-Order Fate/Zero Box 2 on BD!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Talyn View Post
                      here's a question... I recently missed when my GA expired, I placed an order the other day. I'm renewing here shortly, but for a previous order. Can I contact CS and have them fix the previous order? It's not that much of a big deal really, but figured I'd ask since I've always been on top of renewing. I do wish a friendly reminder would pop up or something that it was nearing expiration... just a thought!
                      I believe so, but I would contact CS to make sure.

The worse case scenario is that you'll have to cancel the order and reorder it.

Comment

Is there a reason why "Girl Who Leapt Through Space, The DVD 1 (S)" only has a "Retail price" and no "Your price"?

Comment

Originally posted by Uzi View Post
                          Is there a reason why "Girl Who Leapt Through Space, The DVD 1 (S)" only has a "Retail price" and no "Your price"?
                          It was on the Weekly Specials last week. They just haven't updated the listing yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Uzi View Post
                            It was on the Weekly Specials last week. They just haven't updated the listing yet.
                            Such are the perils of checking the Weekly Specials during the day on Thursday. You catch them all in a mysterious state of flux, where items will appear or vanish without warning, and prices and conditions fluctuate like crazy.
                            asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
                            Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
                            Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

Is something weird going on the order listing page and the status? I placed an order Saturday and for a couple days now it still says processing, order has been received. Is it just because of a high volume due to the sale? It's cool, not a problem at all for me...just found it odd...
                              Watching: Fate/Zero, Dusk Maiden of Amnesia, Ozuma, Sekirei

Thank you Sentai for Fate/Stay Night : UBW
                              Proud to Pre-Order Fate/Zero Box 2 on BD!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Talyn View Post
                                Is something weird going on the order listing page and the status? I placed an order Saturday and for a couple days now it still says processing, order has been received. Is it just because of a high volume due to the sale? It's cool, not a problem at all for me...just found it odd...
                                For me, the majority of items I ordered on Thursday are in stock, but they haven't shipped, and my credit card isn't showing a pending charge for them. I thought things automatically shipped if at least half the items were available, or something. At least, I thought that's what happened before.
                                Help get Higurashi: When They Cry on Steam!

New & Early releases thread | MAL profile | anime collection | Avatar: Kobato Hasegawa (Haganai)

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X