This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gundamcero View Post
    Man. I have a $600 order placed with them cause I took advantage of one of their sale coupons and now I am told I have to wait for it all to ship together even though over $200 of it is in-stock and well over the Free Shipping threshold. Seriously their systems is so bad and out of date it is pathetic. They can't release the items upon request or do shit with their orders.
    What's your order number?

Comment

• Originally posted by Digi_Michael View Post

What's your order number?
      I placed an order to see if the items will ship along with it. That has worked for me in the past. I am not trying to be disrespectful as I know it is not anybody in CS' fault. It is just frustrating to know that if I pre-order multiple items that I won't get them upon release date just cause I wanted to take advantage of a coupon. Like I am punished for wanting to save money. I just hope it can be improved cause it has been like this for years now.

Here is the order number: SO1803832

Thanks for reaching out.

Comment

• Originally posted by gundamcero View Post

I placed an order to see if the items will ship along with it. That has worked for me in the past. I am not trying to be disrespectful as I know it is not anybody in CS' fault. It is just frustrating to know that if I pre-order multiple items that I won't get them upon release date just cause I wanted to take advantage of a coupon. Like I am punished for wanting to save money. I just hope it can be improved cause it has been like this for years now.

Here is the order number: SO1803832

Thanks for reaching out.
        Thanks for letting us know. We see you've spoken with our Customer Care Team and have taken their advice. Your in-stock items should be processed tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Digi_Michael View Post

Thanks for letting us know. We see you've spoken with our Customer Care Team and have taken their advice. Your in-stock items should be processed tomorrow.
          Thank you for letting me know. Glad that worked. I love rightstuf and most of the time I have no issues to complain about but I wanted to provide feedback in regards to my situation cause I am sure I am not the only one. Hope things improve one day.

Comment

• Has anyone had issues with My Hero Academia Vigilantes 5 shipping for them? I placed a preorder for it back in March and my copy has not shipped even though I had two recent shipments of orders since it showed as in stock?

Edit:

So shortly after I ask I get a shipping notice for it. ^_^;
            Last edited by Oniko; 08-07-2019, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X