This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Art-chan View Post
    I wonder if it may have to do with the items we got. Maybe yours is a more popular item so they want it back??
    Yeah, you could be right. It might depend on the publisher of the item.

Comment

• There's a new option under "Account Overview" that I don't remember seeing before called "Ordered Items" and it looks like it shows my order history as far back as 2013 WITH INDIVIDUAL ITEMS AND PICTURES!! [I'm not sure how long it's been there, but this is the first time I've seen it.] It's nice, but it seriously NEEDS A SEARCH OPTION! Before Got Anime changed the rules I ordered a gazillion things so as it is right now doesn't help that much, but it is nice to have now. Most of my order history since 2016 is saved in my email so that's still the fastest way for me to check more recent older orders.

Comment

• Is this still behind-the-scenes RightStuf policy?

"[...] what you can do is place an order for all in stock items, even if it's just a simple $1 blind box, and once we process that order, the system will pull any open orders you have containing in stock items and ship it with that in stock order."

As in, so long as one order is qualified to ship, all in-stock items from all open orders (which may otherwise be held up by pre-ordered items) should ship? That's how I've always come to expect RS to operate in the nearly 20 years I've been ordering from them.

I've had two orders held up by their pre-orders for a couple months now, containing OOP and now OOS Aniplex titles, as well those monthly Kodansha GWP pins, and even though I've received a total of 10 shipments since then (including an order I made after the suggestion above by RS CS), none of the items have shipped, and I'm wondering what is going on with these two orders, or if RS simply changed that backend policy in general. Has anyone else noticed a change? Otherwise I'm gonna have to wait until June to see if I ever get these OOS Aniplex BDs and GWPs, and will have to cross my fingers that even if I do, that they'll be undamaged.

Tried working it out with CS but they closed the case before I even had a chance to reply. =/
        Last edited by Spoofer; 04-03-2019, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoofer View Post
          Is this still behind-the-scenes RightStuf policy?

"[...] what you can do is place an order for all in stock items, even if it's just a simple $1 blind box, and once we process that order, the system will pull any open orders you have containing in stock items and ship it with that in stock order."

As in, so long as one order is qualified to ship, all in-stock items from all open orders (which may otherwise be held up by pre-ordered items) should ship? That's how I've always come to expect RS to operate in the nearly 20 years I've been ordering from them.

I've had two orders held up by their pre-orders for a couple months now, containing OOP and now OOS Aniplex titles, as well those monthly Kodansha GWP pins, and even though I've received a total of 10 shipments since then (including an order I made after the suggestion above by RS CS), none of the items have shipped, and I'm wondering what is going on with these two orders, or if RS simply changed that backend policy in general. Has anyone else noticed a change? Otherwise I'm gonna have to wait until June to see if I ever get these OOS Aniplex BDs and GWPs, and will have to cross my fingers that even if I do, that they'll be undamaged.

Tried working it out with CS but they closed the case before I even had a chance to reply. =/
          We'd love to look into this to see if there's a reason that back end trick didn't work. Could you please DM us with the order numbers in question?

Comment

• I see all my open orders now say
            Product that doesn't require shipping
            . Is this something new or is there issues with my account ? Kind of a little confusing in the wording .

Comment

• Closed orders also show that "Product that doesn't require shipping" and I already got all my packages. Rightstuf need to clarify on that wording.

Comment

• Originally posted by jakewil85 View Post
                Closed orders also show that "Product that doesn't require shipping" and I already got all my packages. Rightstuf need to clarify on that wording.
                This is a glitch that we're working to fix as soon as possible. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by psychopuppet View Post
                  I see all my open orders now say . Is this something new or is there issues with my account ? Kind of a little confusing in the wording .
                  This is a glitch that we're working to fix as soon as possible. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine
                  Working...
                  X