This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tigeress02 View Post
    Could have fallen out as it just thrown in between the pages.
    I handled it pretty carefully as I thought there might be a scratch card in it. If it did fall out it was before it got to my mailbox. Ah well...

Comment

• Yeah scratch card was loose in my catalog. Rightstuf need to do better job to keep scratch card in catalog.

I got 10%.

Comment

• I renewed my Got Anime membership, I noticed "Sailor Moon Super S" that was released last month was allowed on the Spring clearance sale. I didn't think I would renew my membership until at least the Black Friday sale. Now that I have it I need a Discotek Media studio sale, and for the most part only buy Funimation titles during the holidays.

Comment

• Okay, this is weird. I just received a package from Right Stuf, but I haven't made any orders recently, and I just checked my account to be sure, but yeah. Nothing except an open order pertaining to the Aria Kickstarter, and I'm pretty sure it can't be that since that's still in production. I haven't made any other orders for anime recently like from Sentai (who I know Right Stuf does order fulfillment for), and I haven't received any shipping notifications recently, so I'm at a complete loss here. I haven't opened it, and I'm kind of hesitant to do so without knowing why exactly I was sent somthing. Any idea as to what I should do with this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sekiraku Bunchou View Post
            Okay, this is weird. I just received a package from Right Stuf, but I haven't made any orders recently, and I just checked my account to be sure, but yeah. Nothing except an open order pertaining to the Aria Kickstarter, and I'm pretty sure it can't be that since that's still in production. I haven't made any other orders for anime recently like from Sentai (who I know Right Stuf does order fulfillment for), and I haven't received any shipping notifications recently, so I'm at a complete loss here. I haven't opened it, and I'm kind of hesitant to do so without knowing why exactly I was sent somthing. Any idea as to what I should do with this?
            Open a case? / Contact customer service? Although you won't get a response until Monday. Hopefully this is just an honest mistake and not something more sinister.

Comment

• Maybe you were the winner one of their give-away raffles, did you enter any of those recently? I haven't seen any of those lately since I turned off all their irritating emails, so I don't know if they do them anymore or not.
              Girls With Guns Avatar: None, since our large avatars were never restored.

Comment

• I do enter the contests they have from time to time, but I thought about that and checked the contests page, and doesn't look like I won any of the recent ones. If I had anyway I would expect I would have been notiified by email.

Does Right Stuf ever handle FUNimation shop replacements though? I had an issue with an item I got that came damaged from them, and have been waiting to get a label to ship it back for a replacement. Is it possible they shipped me a replacement via Right Stuf, without telling me? The original shipment I got came from Texas, so I didn't think it was a possibility, but that's the only possibility I can think of besides it being a goof. Anyway, I guess I'll just contact CS tomorrow and see what they can tell me about it.

Comment

Okay, this is weird. I just received a package from Right Stuf, but I haven't made any orders recently, and I just checked my account to be sure, but yeah. Nothing except an open order pertaining to the Aria Kickstarter, and I'm pretty sure it can't be that since that's still in production. I haven't made any other orders for anime recently like from Sentai (who I know Right Stuf does order fulfillment for), and I haven't received any shipping notifications recently, so I'm at a complete loss here. I haven't opened it, and I'm kind of hesitant to do so without knowing why exactly I was sent somthing. Any idea as to what I should do with this?
                  Please contact our Customer Service Dept as they will be happy to assist you. 1-800-338-6827 or you can chat with someone live via the 'Help' option at the top of any page of our website.

Comment

• Okay, mystery solved. They had me open it, and apparently it was a goof by the Sentai shop. It was an item I ordered during their Christmas sale that was canceled on me, and seven months later they somehow got back in stock and sent me a copy in error, heh. Contacted them so I can return it, so looks like case closed.

Comment

Okay, mystery solved. They had me open it, and apparently it was a goof by the Sentai shop. It was an item I ordered during their Christmas sale that was canceled on me, and seven months later they somehow got back in stock and sent me a copy in error, heh. Contacted them so I can return it, so looks like case closed.
                      Ok, that's good to hear. Sorry you had to go through all that but we're happy it has been resolved.

Comment

• Will RightStuf list the new NSFW Skytube figure? https://ultratc.com/wholesale/index....roduct_id=5424

Not that I need to spend any more money on figures.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisc1978 View Post
                          Will RightStuf list the new NSFW Skytube figure? https://ultratc.com/wholesale/index....roduct_id=5424

Not that I need to spend any more money on figures.
                          We were on the fence about that one. It didn't seem to have many positive comments on some of the figure sites/forums we checked. If you really want to get one we could possibly add it to the website.

Comment

• Originally posted by Digi_Michael View Post

We were on the fence about that one. It didn't seem to have many positive comments on some of the figure sites/forums we checked. If you really want to get one we could possibly add it to the website.
                            If you list it I will order. I realize you can't list everything but Skytube makes the best adult figures, and nobody else sells them. If you list it do you have to order some even if nobody orders? Their are others in the future that I will most likely want when they go on sale.

​​​
                            Last edited by chrisc1978; 05-29-2018, 03:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisc1978 View Post

If you list it I will order. I realize you can't list everything but Skytube makes the best adult figures, and nobody else sells them. If you list it do you have to order some even if nobody orders? Their are others in the future that I will most likely want when they go on sale.

​​​
                              Alright, I've spoken with one of our Merchandising Coordinators and they'll do their best to add that figure to our website tomorrow. I'm unable to comment about the other part of your question for business reasons. Sorry about that. If you find more in the future, please let us know and we'll see what we can do for you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Digi_Michael View Post

Alright, I've spoken with one of our Merchandising Coordinators and they'll do their best to add that figure to our website tomorrow. I'm unable to comment about the other part of your question for business reasons. Sorry about that. If you find more in the future, please let us know and we'll see what we can do for you!
                                In the future should I post on the forum or send you a PM or email?
                                Last edited by chrisc1978; 05-29-2018, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X