Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything you've said sounds about right to me Art-chan. Did you place all your orders at the same time/day? If not, then you might have more Stuf Bucks coming. Last time they came in multiple emails for me. If anything I would send in an email to them just to make sure, especially if you haven't received them by now. I think they did make that restriction for the one promo code/one certificate per order. Not too sure how it will work this time around. Seeing as I only have 1 $5 code to worry about spending, it shouldn't be too difficult for me to make use of.
    Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
    Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Comment

• Oh I didn't even realize that the codes had gone out yet. I made two orders for over $75 and haven't received any yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art-chan View Post
        QUESTIONS!

Are ALL of the emails containing the STUF BUCKS out? I'm asking because I PURPOSELY make SEVEN different orders ranging in cost from $75.57 to $86.38. (Yes, Sentai stuff was all I had on the orders). I have only received 10 Stuf Bucks so far when I was expecting 35 Stuf Bucks. I didn't see any mentioning of restrictions on how many you could get so I'm checking to see if I should expect more or not. If need be, I can forward copies of the emails I received to show I did make all these orders. Do I also need to email customer service? If the 10 Stuf Bucks is correct, what the heck did I screw up on?!

Also, from the sounds of it, you can only use ONE code instead of multiple ones? Last time you used them like a gift certificate so you could use a bunch at once, but now it sounds like you can only use one PER ORDER. Is this correct?

Please contact Customer Care (https://www.rightstufanime.com/contact-us) as it sounds like you should have received more Stuf Bucks than what was sent to you. We can get that taken care of.

You can only use one code, but rather than there being multiple codes given in $5 increments, there is only one code that will be worth the total. (In your case, since you already received $10, then we would send another code worth $25 once we have determined where the error came from). Both of your codes will be usable on the same order because of the circumstance.

Originally posted by Chibs View Post
        Oh I didn't even realize that the codes had gone out yet. I made two orders for over $75 and haven't received any yet.
        You'll want to contact customer care as well. All the codes have been sent out but if we missed you somehow, we want to get that taken care of right away. Sorry for the inconvenience, and please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to both of you too. Won't happen again

Comment

• I could be wrong but judging from the name Jake, you've already taken care of my order problem I did write in awful late on Friday so I figured it would take an extra day or two after the weekend, so it's all good! Thank you.

Comment

• I'm sure that was me, and glad I could help! That's what I'm here for

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X