Widgets Magazine

1 and Only Rightstuf.Com Thread/FAQ

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by shawnek View Post

    Replacement discs for those who have ordered have just arrived, and will be shipped out shortly. If you ordered, you will receive automatically. We are still awaiting new finished goods for inventory.
    Grr! I figured the people who got their Part 1 sets before they were pulled would get their replacement discs first too, before the fixed sets get sent out to us poor souls who pre-ordered but still have to wait for a whole set... sigh. Well, hopefully that's a good sign, and the fixed sets will be coming very soon - it's been over 6 weeks now, and I'm still anxiously awaiting my Part 1 box set pre-order along with the Original Key Frame GWP... You'll have to make sure I get an extra nice key frame now, Shawne, for having such a long wait - or maybe you could send us unlucky ones two key frames, lol...

    Thanks for the reply, sir!
    Last edited by t-Roy; 08-14-2017, 09:20 PM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by t-Roy View Post

      Grr! I figured the people who got their Part 1 sets before they were pulled would get their replacement discs first too, before the fixed sets get sent out to us poor souls who pre-ordered but still have to wait for a whole set... sigh. Well, hopefully that's a good sign, and the fixed sets will be coming very soon - it's been over 6 weeks now, and I'm still anxiously awaiting my Part 1 box set pre-order along with the Original Key Frame GWP... You'll have to make sure I get an extra nice key frame now, Shawne, for having such a long wait - or maybe you could send us unlucky ones two key frames, lol...

      Thanks for the reply, sir!
      That is a Pony canyon release its not Rightstufs fault for Pony canyon screwup. If you bought that anywhere else you wouldn't even get a replacement disk.
      Last edited by chrisc1978; 08-15-2017, 09:18 AM.

      Comment


      • Yes, I know, I'm not blaming Rightstuf for anything. Rightstuf does have our key frames sitting there in stock though, holding them to send to us with the fixed sets, and its frustrating that I'm waiting on that as well. I would have rather Ponycan just let the faulty sets go out to all of the preo-der customers, instead of pulling them in the middle of the shipping process so that only some people got them - then the rest of us could have at least been able to watch the series and have our key frames in hand like the lucky few who did get them, and we could have all just received replacement discs in the mail later on... It's not like they sold a couple thousand Part 1 sets, this is a PonyCan release, for pete's sake - it wouldn't have cost PonyCan that much more to just ship the faulty sets out to all "50" of their pre-order customers, and then pulled the rest of the faulty stock only for new orders without the key frames.
        Last edited by t-Roy; 08-15-2017, 09:58 AM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by t-Roy View Post
          Yes, I know, I'm not blaming Rightstuf for anything. Rightstuf does have our key frames sitting there in stock though, holding them to send to us with the fixed sets, and its frustrating that I'm waiting on that as well. I would have rather Ponycan just let the faulty sets go out to all of the preo-der customers, instead of pulling them in the middle of the shipping process so that only some people got them - then the rest of us could have at least been able to watch the series and have our key frames in hand like the lucky few who did get them, and we could have all just received replacement discs in the mail later on... It's not like they sold a couple thousand Part 1 sets, this is a PonyCan release, for pete's sake - it wouldn't have cost PonyCan that much more to just ship the faulty sets out to all "50" of their pre-order customers, and then pulled the rest of the faulty stock only for new orders without the key frames.
          I don't even have the sets to send you - they all went back to Pony's replicator.
          Shawne Kleckner
          President/CEO
          The Right Stuf International, Inc.
          www.rightstuf.com
          darklord@rightstuf.com
          Become a minion of the Dark Lord today! http://www.facebook.com/shawnekleckner

          PLEASE DO NOT PM me - send an e-mail.

          Comment


          • I'm just saying PonyCan should have at least let all the pre-order sets go out with the key frames, rather than only some of them. No worries, I'm not actually upset or complaining or anything, I'm simply stating that as a consumer, it would have been preferable to have received a faulty set with the pre-order key frame and get the replacement discs later, as we know some people have, rather than some get them and some be denied getting anything at all for another 8 weeks or more. Basically it's not having the key frame that I'm most anxious about, as I wanted to get them framed already. Anyway, I'm still being patient - it won't be too much longer!
            Last edited by t-Roy; 08-15-2017, 11:00 AM.

            Comment


            • I just used one of those "Make a Wish 30" scratch off coupons for 10% off. I got to admit when I first got it weeks ago I laughed and threw it away in the recycle paper bin. I am so used to coupons not working because of a sale or other "Not Eligible For Promotional Discounts" reasons that coupons are almost useless. I happen to notice using 10% off on buying mangas that are pre-orders and is not on sale is almost like a 32% off sale, especially if you buy a few titles from Seven Seas and Yen Press but I can never get free shipping with those 32% off sales, I just got to put them all together with the coupon. it only took me a few minutes to find the coupon in the recycle bin again.
              I never see coupons with being a Got Anime member anymore, but I doubt I will see a coupon that is useful again.

              why are some Manga $8.74 and others are $9.25 with my Got Anime, when all the SRP prices are $12.99
              Last edited by chrisc1978; 08-28-2017, 08:16 AM.

              Comment


              • So evidently the replacement discs are now shipping from Rightstuf for Kuromukoro Part 1 - is there any further word on when we can expect the entire fixed box sets to be shipping? It's been almost 9 weeks now from the original release date... Thanks!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by chrisc1978 View Post
                  why are some Manga $8.74 and others are $9.25 with my Got Anime, when all the SRP prices are $12.99
                  GA pricing will vary for each new item added from now on. A lot of items will be seeing increases but this is to make room for other things we plan to do for GA members.

                  Originally posted by t-Roy View Post
                  So evidently the replacement discs are now shipping from Rightstuf for Kuromukoro Part 1 - is there any further word on when we can expect the entire fixed box sets to be shipping? It's been almost 9 weeks now from the original release date... Thanks!
                  They should be shipping now.

                  Comment


                  • Awesome! I checked and mine hasn't shipped quite yet - I'm anxiously waiting to finally receive my second key frame GWP, so I can get the both of them (from Parts 1 & 2) framed - and I've also been wanting to show the series to my friends next-door...

                    EDIT: I'm hoping HawkeyeMinion was referring to the pre-orders with the GWP shipping now, and not just any current orders without the GWP - I saw those were listed as being in stock last week. I guess I'll follow up with a call to RS on Tuesday.

                    EDIT EDIT: OK, I called today (Tuesday Sept 5th) and yes, they do have the replacement sets with GWP in stock and have been "slowly" shipping them out. It must be REALLY SLOWLY though, because everyone knows there's not going to be much of a waiting list for them to process through, with it being a PonyCan title, lol... ugh, this wait has been too long!
                    Last edited by t-Roy; 09-05-2017, 11:48 AM.

                    Comment


                    • EDIT EDIT EDIT: Holy heck RS, it's been almost two weeks after getting in-stock confirmation both here online and over the phone with customer service, and yet my pre-order with GWP for Kuromukuro Part 1 still has not shipped. Is it really taking that long to get a handful of PonyCan pre-order copies shipped out if you truly have them in stock? I'm betting there's some issue with the key frames now - PC probably didn't ship them out with the replacement Blu-ray sets or something. I guess I'll be calling RS again tomorrow...sigh. I probably should just ask for an RMA to return Part 2 unopened and cancel the whole order. Thanks.

                      EDIT AGAIN: So I called RS today, 9/14, and yes, I guessed it exactly - PonyCan didn't send any key frames along with the sets, so we'll probably end up waiting another 6-8 weeks for those - if we ever see them at all. "Sorry, we took so long that we're plum out of key frames now, so let us give you a promotional postcard for your GWP instead." Meanwhile, I can't even watch the dang anime because my Part 1 has been in stock for the last 3 weeks but is being held hostage. Fun stuff. Thanks a bunch, PonyCan.
                      Last edited by t-Roy; 09-14-2017, 11:48 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by t-Roy View Post
                        EDIT EDIT EDIT: Holy heck RS, it's been almost two weeks after getting in-stock confirmation both here online and over the phone with customer service, and yet my pre-order with GWP for Kuromukuro Part 1 still has not shipped. Is it really taking that long to get a handful of PonyCan pre-order copies shipped out if you truly have them in stock? I'm betting there's some issue with the key frames now - PC probably didn't ship them out with the replacement Blu-ray sets or something. I guess I'll be calling RS again tomorrow...sigh. I probably should just ask for an RMA to return Part 2 unopened and cancel the whole order. Thanks.

                        EDIT AGAIN: So I called RS today, 9/14, and yes, I guessed it exactly - PonyCan didn't send any key frames along with the sets, so we'll probably end up waiting another 6-8 weeks for those - if we ever see them at all. "Sorry, we took so long that we're plum out of key frames now, so let us give you a promotional postcard for your GWP instead." Meanwhile, I can't even watch the dang anime because my Part 1 has been in stock for the last 3 weeks but is being held hostage. Fun stuff. Thanks a bunch, PonyCan.
                        It sounds like you've been in contact with our customer care team and although the information you got was probably disappointing to hear, I'm sorry to say that the GWP issue is correct and that's what's holding up your order. We have been told that more key frames are being sent out so you shouldn't receive that "We're out now" message and as soon as we have them in house, we'll get them shipped to you right away. I understand your frustration and want you to know that if anything could be done on our end to make this process smoother, it would have been. We'll do our best to keep you updated so if you have questions for me here, please don't hesitate to let me know. I just want to say sorry for the inconvenience and thanks again for your patience. We know it'll be worth it!

                        Comment


                        • Yeah, again, I'm not blaming RightStuf for this, I totally understand what has been going on. I just think the whole fiasco was handled pretty poorly by PonyCan. It's nice that they're fixing the problem and all, but they could have handled this fix differently. Thanks for the update, DigiJake.

                          Comment


                          • What happened to the SAO Ordinal Scale Movie LE BD listing? I get a page not found error when I click on the link from the main page and it does not show up in the search, either. The regular edition BD does show, though.

                            EDIT: It is working now for me. I guess there is some glitch causing this error.
                            Last edited by sonic; 09-19-2017, 10:32 PM.
                            My Anime List - My Collection
                            Avatar: Kirino Kousaka & Ruri "Kuro Neko" Gokou from the anime Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai (OreImo).
                            Adroc Thurston - "Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything."
                            Anemone - "So many faces looking like they're thinking even though they're not. So disgusting."

                            Comment


                            • Seems to be working, at least now, for me...

                              https://www.rightstufanime.com/Sword...dition-Blu-ray

                              Comment


                              • Some kind of technical glitches, maybe? The "New Items" page is giving me an "Internal error" message about half the time, and when it does work, the Fist of the North Star SD-BD set listed as a new item (which I want to order) gives me a "page not found" message when I click on it. Not to mention that it doesn't show up during a regular search.

                                Comment

                                Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

                                Channels

                                Collapse

                                Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X