Right Stuf 2022 Black Friday / Holiday Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Art-chan View Post
    Maybe its just me, but it almost sounds like the Dark Lord is retiring from the wording in the third paragraph from the bottom. (The one that says "Some of you may be wondering...")
    Looks like I was correct. Over in the R1 forum, it says Kleckner is leaving on December 14.

Comment

Already have the Gundam 00 Ultra collection, while I just have no interest in Age. So I'm safe for today as I debate as to whether or not to get the Gundam Seed releases on the final day of this six-week sale. That brings my record to 3-12-4 having purchased That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime and Log Horizon (which were deals on the same day), with plans to get Haibane Renmei and SSSS.Dynazenon, with maybes for Josee The Tiger And The Fish, LGH:DNT, Megalo Box, and Gundam Seed. Anyway, there's just one week left before the Dark Lord retires from his post, and things won't be quite the same without him around. But seeing that he has been at it for 35 years that he has had plenty of time to pass the torch and get his successor to continue running this show, albeit as property of Crunchyroll.
      Avatar: Mahiru Shiina, The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten
      Watching: Dai-Guard, Black Summoner, Vermeil in Gold, Rumble Garanndoll
      Simulcasts: MSG, TYE, BLE, GKY, CSM, EOC, ESW, MOB, DIY, AMW, UYA, ARK, MHA, ALB, UZC, SXF, KKR, BTR, UWM, BLK
      A dedicated anime fan fan since 1997.

Comment

Mobile Suit Gundam NT (Narrative) Blu-Ray
        Retail Price: $34.99
        Your Price: $17.50

Turn A Gundam Movies Blu-Ray
        Retail Price: $49.99
        Your Price: $25.00​

Comment

I got the Narrative Special Edition already, but I don't have the Turn A Gundam Movies on Blu-Ray, so I'll get that on the last day.

2 out of 20.

Comment

Merchandise Weekend Sale - Save an Average of 29% Off

Comment

Maybe Gundam Narrative, so that's something I'll think about come the final day of the sale. 3-12-5 is where I currently stand as I continue to think about what to get and everything.
              Simulcasts: MSG, TYE, BLE, GKY, CSM, EOC, ESW, MOB, DIY, AMW, UYA, ARK, MHA, ALB, UZC, SXF, KKR, BTR, UWM, BLK

Comment

Revolutionary Girl Utena Set 1 Blu-Ray
                Your Price: $22.50​

Revolutionary Girl Utena Set 2 Blu-Ray
                Your Price: $22.50

Revolutionary Girl Utena Set 3 Blu-Ray
                Retail Price: $79.99
                Your Price: $36.00

Comment

Got the LE so pass.

2 out of 21.

Comment

Got Anime? VIP Party - Week 4 https://www.rightstufanime.com/sale/...e-early-access

Comment

• Already got the DVDs for Utena with no interest in upgrading to BD. If I was, I would have gotten the LE way back when it was first released. So with another quiet day of deals, that brings my record to 3-13-5 as far as Mega Deals go through the first half of the holiday bonanza. And in the meantime, I'm taking a peak at next week's deals and there are quite a few things I want, though with some recent Sentai stuff among them where I probably will wait on them to see how much they drop in price at the Sentai store before getting them. Though since the acquisition by AMC, the prices just aren't dropping as fast as they used to by first glance at the prices.

Comment

• Week 4 https://www.rightstufanime.com/sale/week-4

Maquia When The Promised Flower Blooms Limited Edition Blu-Ray
                        Retail Price: $89.99
                        Your Price: $45.00

Sayonara Zetsubou-Sensei Season 1 + Liner Notes Book Blu-Ray
                        Retail Price: $79.99
                        Your Price: $40.00​

Comment

• OOH! Zetsubou-Sensei! Gotta get that one.

3 out of 21.

Comment

• Sayonara Zetsubou-Sensei is quite tempting here seeing that the liner notes are limited in print. So that's a maybe that puts me at 3-13-6. I already have Maquia. Let's see what's next.

Comment

• El-Hazard The Wanderers Collection Blu-Ray
                              Retail Price: $59.99
                              Your Price: $30.00

Rental Magica Blu-Ray
                              Your Price: $25.00

Comment

• I'll wait for the last day for those.

3 out of 22.

Comment