Widgets Magazine

ELEVEN ARTS Store

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ELEVEN ARTS Store

    Widgets Magazine
    https://twitter.com/ELEVEN_ARTS/stat...21377400741889

    FLASH SALE

    As a THANK YOU for all the love Penguin Highway received, we're doing a 48 hour flash sale on our Blu-rays/DVDs and merchandise!!

    Here is a 20% discount code just for our followers: Big Penguin Energy

    https://www.elevenarts.net/store/home

    ***

    https://www.facebook.com/elevenarts/...56596636013051

    Running to the FLASH SALE⁣⁣
    ⁣⁣⁣⁣
    As a THANK YOU for all the love Penguin Highway received, we're doing a 48 hour flash sale on our Blu-rays/DVDs and merchandise!!⁣⁣⁣⁣
    ⁣⁣⁣⁣
    Here is a 20% discount code just for our followers: Big Penguin Energy⁣⁣⁣⁣
    ⁣⁣⁣⁣
    http://www.elevenarts.net/store/home Hurry while supplies last!! Go go go!⁣⁣
    ⁣⁣
    #penguinhighway

  • #2
    https://twitter.com/ELEVEN_ARTS/stat...31415744950272
    Did someone say "free gifts?"

    We've got new sales and different exclusive items given away with purchases on each of these dates listed!

    Got your eye on something specific?

    elevenarts.net/store/home
    4/6 (Mon) - 4/14 (Tue)
    10% off every order
    4/6 - 4/8 Shoko & Shoya Shikishi Gift
    4/9 - 4/11 Shoko Shikishi Gift
    4/12 - 4/14 Shoya Shikishi Gift

    4/15 (Wed) - 4/21 (Tue)
    20% off Maquia Limited Edition Blu-ray
    Maquia Postcard Gift

    4/22 (Wed) - 4/28 (Tue)
    10% off every order
    Liz Bundle (Liz T-shirts & Liz Blu-ray) $38
    Liz and the Blue Bird Postcard Set Gift

    4/29 (Wed) - 5/5 (Tue)
    15% off Penguin Blu-ray
    Penguin Bundle $50 (Penguin T-shirt, 2 Penguin Pins, & Peguin Poster)
    Penguin Highway Postcard Gift

    Comment


    • #3
      4TH OF JULY WEEKEND SALE IS LIVE!

      https://www.elevenarts.net/store/home

      Comment


      • #4
        https://www.elevenarts.net/store/home

        https://twitter.com/ELEVEN_ARTS/stat...02699557486592
        Stock up on your favorite titles by picking either two Blu-ray/DVDs for $35 or any 3 Blu-ray/DVDs for $50!

        Choose a Blu-ray/DVD, t-shirt, and pin combo in our "Favorite Item Bundle" deal!

        (There's free shipping on both!)

        Our Summer Sale starts at midnight PST tonight!
        https://twitter.com/ELEVEN_ARTS/stat...03878127509506
        We're also offering a 15% discount on our Maquia: When the Promised Flower Blooms - Limited Edition Blu-Ray during the sale!

        (With a special Maquia postcard as a gift)

        https://elevenarts.net/store/

        Comment


        • #5
          https://www.elevenarts.net/store/home

          Happy Halloweeb T-Shirt Sale 10/30-11/4

          Get 15% off all apparel on our website (While Supplies Last)


          The Wonderland Akane T-Shirt (Limited Edition) https://www.elevenarts.net/product/t...imited-edition is currently in-stock (with the exception of XS). Art-chan

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by WTK View Post
            https://www.elevenarts.net/store/home

            Happy Halloweeb T-Shirt Sale 10/30-11/4

            Get 15% off all apparel on our website (While Supplies Last)


            The Wonderland Akane T-Shirt (Limited Edition) https://www.elevenarts.net/product/t...imited-edition is currently in-stock (with the exception of XS). Art-chan
            Thank you for the heads up! Hopefully my size is still available after work today since I won't have time to order before then. *Fingers crossed*

            Comment


            • #7
              Heh...with taxes and shipping, I didn't save much, but at least I have the cat T-shirt ordered now!

              Comment


              • #8
                At least you saved something. I had a suspicion that it may be re-stocked. Otherwise they would likely just removed the page.

                Comment


                • #9
                  https://twitter.com/ELEVEN_ARTS/stat...70598579666946
                  We’re going all out for Black Friday till Cyber Monday!

                  Eleven Arts is giving 50% off posters and 25% off T-shirts and penguin pins! Don’t miss this chance to get your favorite titles for 25% off Limited Edition sets and 40% off anime from our Blu-ray & DVDs selection
                  https://twitter.com/ELEVEN_ARTS/stat...70602409033728
                  Check out our new Penguin Highway Book Set at $24.99 too!

                  http://elevenarts.net/store
                  https://twitter.com/ELEVEN_ARTS/stat...70605445742592
                  For fans who pre-order both a Cat and a Pipo pin, we unlock the ability for you to buy a The Wonderland poster for just $5!

                  Check out our online store tomorrow for the sale!

                  http://elevenarts.net/store

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Summer sale (7/2 - 7/9) https://www.elevenarts.net/store/home

                    THE WONDERLAND AKANE T-SHIRT (LIMITED EDITION) is available again: $12.50

                    https://www.elevenarts.net/product/t...imited-edition

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      DANG! I'm almost tempted to buy that shirt again at half off, but I don't think I can find $50 worth of things for the free shipping.

                      Comment

                      Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine

                      Channels

                      Collapse

                      Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine
                      Working...
                      X