X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Book Walker?

Widgets Magazine
    Hello, everyone.

So, I have been using manga.club for a lot of my e-manga reading (since they're affiliated with Tokyo Otaku Mode). A bunch of manga I was reading from a certain author were suddenly taken down with no warning whatsoever, so I'm going to have to use other places to finish reading the titles I started. (I want legitimate places). I see that Book Walker has all the titles I was previously reading (under different names) and more from the same author. What I want to know is:

How has your experience been using Book Walker?

Are they easy to use?

If there's issues, how is their customer service?

Do they offer sales on occasion and how good are their sales (if applicable)?

How often do they add new stuff?

If they take down a title, if you previously bought it, do you lose it or is it kept in your account?

Do you have any other suggestions for e-manga if you do (or don't) like Book Walker? (Renting or buying, I'm not picky on that).

[If anyone's wondering what manga I'm interested in, it's manga by Shigeru Tsuchiyama. Most of his stuff deals with food and not even a foodie! ]

Any input is greatly appreciated!!

Originally posted by Art-chan View Post
    [If anyone's wondering what manga I'm interested in, it's manga by Shigeru Tsuchiyama. Most of his stuff deals with food and not even a foodie! ]
    Sorry, this is not about Book Walker, ^_^; but I, too, like manga by Tsuchiyama Shigeru.
    His Gokudo Meshi (lit. Outlaws' Foods. Convicts talk about good foods which they ate in the outside world.) is very good. Try Gokudo Meshi, if you have not yet read it and if an e-book site which you will use sells Gokudo Meshi.
    https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....1WGnxbWBjL.jpg

I have mentioned Tsuchiyama Shigeru also in the General Anime News and Information Thread.
    https://fandompost.vbulletin.net/for...159#post701334

Comment

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine
    Working...
    X