Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Already have the Mega Deals. NEXT!!

Comment

• Now that the new sale items are up...OW!!!

Lots of Aniplex stuff. I want to get Durarara X 2, BUT...$300 would be hard. I'll wait and see if the decision gets made FOR me! (Namely, if one or more of the volumes go OOP first! If one goes OOP, no buy.)

I did pick up Plastic Memories and various Bleach sets on Blu right away because I want those, no matter what. It's annoying that Blood Blockade Battlefront manga is mostly OOP. (Like, REALLY OOP since some volumes have ridiculous prices. Volume 5, $60 USED??! REALLY??!! ) I picked up volume 8 used on Amazon since RS doesn't have the volume. (THANK THE GODS that volume is SANE in terms of pricing!) I already have 1-7 and I picked up 9 and 10 on RS's sale.

Comment

• ~Shakes fist at Dark Lord~

Aw man. You know I really thought this could be the year I finally didn't make an order during the holiday sale, but... $150 for the last three Durarara x2 sets that I need.... Sigh, ya got me. Dang.

Comment

• I am looking at a few Funimation titles I want that is on pre-order and recently released for about 48% off like.
          AOKANA Four Rhythm Across The Blue Blu-Ray was 64.98 now $32.49

Citrus Blu-Ray/DVD was 64.98 now $33.46
          My First Girlfriend Is A Gal Blu-Ray/DVD was 64.98 now $33.46

I really didn't think I was going buy anything this holiday season, I haven't seen prices like this on so many new Funimation titles since early 2015 before Funimation and Universal Pictures Entered a Distribution Agreement. and it's only December 2nd!

Last edited by chrisc1978; 12-02-2018, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisc1978 View Post
            I am looking at a few Funimation titles I want that is on pre-order and recently released for about 48% off like.
            AOKANA Four Rhythm Across The Blue Blu-Ray was 64.98 now $32.49

Citrus Blu-Ray/DVD was 64.98 now $33.46
            My First Girlfriend Is A Gal Blu-Ray/DVD was 64.98 now $33.46

I really didn't think I was going buy anything this holiday season, I haven't seen prices like this on so many new Funimation titles since early 2015 before Funimation and Universal Pictures Entered a Distribution Agreement. and it's only December 2nd!

Citrus was $32.49 when it was first posted. I think My First Girlfriend is a Gal was too. With each passing week, prices go up slightly, so you're better off making an order when you see something you want right away if you want the cheapest price. And, for the record, the Crunchyroll store has been doing this for a while now for shows that they were partners with Funimation, so I already have some of those titles on order. It was great to see Cardcaptor Sakura Clear card included on RS because the Crunchy store did NOT offer 50% off for that one.

Comment

• Lots of stuff there, but it doesn't look like anything stands out in the must-buy zone this week. As much as I could go for Durarara!! x2, I just don't like the way Aniplex released the second season in those usual half-cour installments, which is why I have written it off in getting it. Even so, I'm still interested in getting quite a number of things that went up for this week. And while the deals from last week are available at a slightly higher price. As for the mega deal, I have some interest in 91 Days, but it's not high on my priority list. And with Myriad Colors Phantom World, nope. Just bring on the next mega deal.
              MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rimuru, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
              Watching: Hero Mask, Granblue Fantasy, Tales of Zestiria, Aria, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
              Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, CQK, BIY, RRD, UZM, KTF, JUL, S4G, MBZ, MVN, XYS, ZLS, GSH, JSY
              The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• https://www.rightstufanime.com/sale/todays-mega-deal

Dimension W Limited Edition Blu-Ray/DVD
                Retail Price: $84.98

Your Price: $30.99

Eureka Seven Complete Series Blu-Ray
                Retail Price: $69.98

Your Price: $31.99

Comment

• Already got both in some form. NEXT!!

Comment

• Nope and nope for today's mega deal. I just never found Dimension W shelf worthy, and I'm quite sure I don't want Eureka Seven. Bring on the next day and I'll see if it can squeeze my wallet since I have been waiting for something good to come out of the mega deals.
                    Watching: Hero Mask, Granblue Fantasy, Tales of Zestiria, Aria, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
                    Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, CQK, BIY, RRD, UZM, KTF, JUL, S4G, MBZ, MVN, XYS, ZLS, GSH, JSY
                    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• Next mega deals are for the Yuri on Ice SE and Outlaw Star LE. I'm safe once again as I already have Yuri on Ice, while I'm not interested in upgrading Outlaw Star to BD at the moment.

Comment

• Already own both of the Mega Deals so SAFE!!

Comment

• https://www.rightstufanime.com/sale/todays-mega-deal

Outlaw Star Collector's Edition Blu-Ray/DVD
                          Retail Price: $99.98

Your Price: $39.99

Yuri!!! On ICE Blu-Ray/DVD
                          Retail Price: $64.98

Your Price: $28.99

Comment

• Already have Outlaw Star and I'm not interested in Yuri On ICE. Holding off on pulling the trigger until the right combination comes up.

Comment

• Today's Mega Deals are for the Bungo Stray Dogs LE and Wolf's Rain. I'm quite surprised to see something this recent get the big discount, but nevertheless it's a deal to be had. In any case, I'm probably safe here as I didn't find BSD to be something I must own.

Comment

• I'll take Bungo Stray Dogs Season 1. I HATED Wolf's Rain with a passion, so that's an easy skip.

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X