RightStuf 2018 Holiday Sales Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Art-chan View Post

Check your messages. I tried to make one for you. Hopefully it works.
    Thanks for your help. It's very much appreciated! I was able to use what you gave me along with the RS email with the percent off on it to submit. Now just to wait and see if they accept it. If not, hopefully FUNi has it on sale before the end of their holiday sales and I can price match that instead. I also know RS usually has the cart buster deals up again on the last day. So I may be able to match then if denied now as well. Only caveat is if they swap it out with the regular edition and don't show the LE at all then that's a bust.
    Last edited by sonic; 11-26-2018, 10:39 AM.
    My Anime List - My Collection
    Avatar: Kirino Kousaka & Ruri "Kuro Neko" Gokou from the anime Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai (OreImo).
    Adroc Thurston - "Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything."
    Anemone - "So many faces looking like they're thinking even though they're not. So disgusting."

Comment

You won't see the Keijo LE as a deal again for Righstuf because it's no longer available. It went to that status when it was a cart buster and they sold out. They do not expect new stock.

Comment

While I could go for Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, I'm going to pass on this Cart Buster for now. Maybe on the final day I might get it when all of the previous Cart Busters are usually put up, but not today. I already have Akito the Exiled, while I have no interest in Ping Pong, so bring on the next day.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Latina, If It's For My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord
        Watching: Princess Principal, Darling in the FranXX, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Toonami Stuff
        Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

I didn't pick up the Kabaneri LE when it was a daily deal since I had nothing else to couple it with for free shipping, then left it sitting in my cart too long today when I had Cyber Monday stuff to buy, and it sold out and was delisted by the time I was gonna pull the trigger this evening. :{

Ah well, not like I was dying to own it, and I doubt I'd pay more for it than it was on sale at RS for.

Comment

https://www.rightstufanime.com/sale/todays-cyber-steal

And You Thought There Is Never A Girl Online? Limited Edition Blu-Ray/DVD
            Retail Price: $84.98

Your Price: $30.99

Record Of The Lodoss War OVA Blu-Ray/DVD + Chronicles Of The Heroic Knight

Your Price: $30.99

Comment

SAFE for today since I already have both.

Comment

While I could go for those two shows, there's just no need for me to get those. So pass and I might consider it on the final day, but the chances of that happening are quite low. Bring on the next day.
                MyAnimeList | Avatar: Latina, If It's For My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord
                Watching: Princess Principal, Darling in the FranXX, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Toonami Stuff
                Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
                The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

https://www.rightstufanime.com/sale/todays-cyber-steal

Noragami Aragoto Blu-Ray/DVD
                  Retail Price: $64.98

Your Price: $25.99

Noragami Aragoto Limited Edition Blu-Ray/DVD

Your Price: $33.99

The Boy And The Beast Collector's Edition Blu-Ray/DVD + UV
                  Retail Price: $49.98

Your Price: $19.99

Comment

Safe!!!!

Comment

Apparently, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid is shipping for me even though it was out of stock when I ordered. Dunno what's deal with that.

Comment

Man, it's been way too long since I ordered. So long, in fact, that my GA expired. Does it give additional discounts on the holiday sale, so I know if I should order it first...
                        -dunno001
                        -Here, kity, kitty, kitty...
                        -Moderator for US region, General anime, Off-topic, Gaming, Manga, and Site news forums

Comment

Originally posted by dunno001 View Post
                          Man, it's been way too long since I ordered. So long, in fact, that my GA expired. Does it give additional discounts on the holiday sale, so I know if I should order it first...
                          No additional discounts.

Comment

Ahh... that's what I thought, and at the same time, was afraid of. I better find a way to trim this cart some...
                            -dunno001
                            -Here, kity, kitty, kitty...
                            -Moderator for US region, General anime, Off-topic, Gaming, Manga, and Site news forums

Comment

Originally posted by jakewil85 View Post
                              Apparently, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid is shipping for me even though it was out of stock when I ordered. Dunno what's deal with that.
                              All that means is more stock came in. As long as you order something during a sale, you'll get the pricing. Sometimes out of stock stuff ships relatively quickly whereas other times it can take weeks. I'm sure they knew Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid would fly off the shelves so they made an order in advance of putting it on sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Art-chan View Post

All that means is more stock came in. As long as you order something during a sale, you'll get the pricing. Sometimes out of stock stuff ships relatively quickly whereas other times it can take weeks. I'm sure they knew Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid would fly off the shelves so they made an order in advance of putting it on sale.
                                Yeah, I should clarify that the product still show as out of stock on website. They must've got more recently and website probably hasn't update. Dunno.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X