RightStuf 2018 Holiday Sales Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EnigmaticWarrior View Post

As far as I can recall, this is the first time I've ever seen any of the Monogatari BDs on sale at Right Stuf. I've been holding off on buying any of them these past several years in the vain hopes that they'll be discounted. Didn't think one of the sets would just go OOP like that.
    AFAIK, OOP would be first

Bakemonogatari was the first to go OOS for a period of time and AoA decided to a re-print. Nekomonogatari Black and Otorimonogatari both were OOS at one point as well.

https://fandompost.vbulletin.net/for...ogatari-series

Comment

Now Cart Busters are "Cyber Steals."

https://www.rightstufanime.com/sale/todays-cyber-steal

Black Butler Season 3 LE and Berserk Season 1 are today's "Cyber Steal."

Comment

Berserk Season 1 Blu-Ray/DVD
        Retail Price: $64.98

Member Price: $28.99

Black Butler Season 3 Limited Edition Blu-Ray/DVD
        Retail Price: $84.98

Member Price: $30.99

Comment

Originally posted by WTK View Post

AFAIK, OOP would be first

Bakemonogatari was the first to go OOS for a period of time and AoA decided to a re-print. Nekomonogatari Black and Otorimonogatari both were OOS at one point as well.

https://fandompost.vbulletin.net/for...ogatari-series
          Oh yeah, totally forgot that those were OOS at one point in time. I think it would also explain why Neko Black and Otori aren't discounted beyond the usual amount that they sell for on Right Stuf.
          Last edited by EnigmaticWarrior; 11-25-2018, 01:40 AM.
          MyAnimeList Profile | Blu-ray/DVD Collection

Comment

Originally posted by Art-chan View Post

I'm hoping for some sort of Monogatari box set. There's too dang many of them so some sort of box set would be welcome, even if it's still a ways off. Not that it would help you if you've already been buying them.
            That's a possibility as they did exactly that for Japan last year.

Originally posted by WTK View Post

Yeah, this would be the first time for anything Monogatari Series related. This is also the most AoA releases that TRSI has put on their holiday sales (so far) in comparison to the past sales.
            Thanks for the confirmation. Interestingly I see now that the product page has been pulled and Koimonogatari doesn't even show up as part of the sale, at least for me.
            Last edited by inter4ever; 11-25-2018, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by inter4ever View Post
              Interestingly I see now that the product page has been pulled and Koimonogatari doesn't even show up as part of the sale, at least for me.
              I think it may how their store is setup. Keijo!!!!!!!! BD/DVD LE page was removed, but it was added back later on (still not available for order).

Comment

Originally posted by inter4ever View Post

Than's a possibility as they did exactly that for Japan last year.

Thanks for the confirmation. Interestingly I see now that the product page has been pulled and Koimonogatari doesn't even show up as part of the sale, at least for me.
                Did you mean to quote me in the first quote box? If so, I'll keep my fingers crossed for a box set down the road.

Comment

Whoa boy, just when last week did a lot of damage (which sadly should have been more since I was slow to get the second Fate/Zero set), this week is even more so. While I wasn't originally planning to get the One Punch Man LE, at only $24 I just couldn't say no to it as that's the same price as the SE DVD release. With Viz having limited quantities (and as of this writing, it's back to its original price of $54) that I had to order it right away, and luckily for me there was the second half of Tales of Zestiria the X that was available, and pairing that up gave me free shipping. In the meantime, I am debating whether or not I want to get the Gundam 00 UE since I was strongly thinking about it.

And the Aniplex items on sale go to show just how much I don't like their release pattern as parts of the Monogatari series is unavailable to purchase, while the first volume of Asterisk War is OOP. Not that it matters to me since I'm not planning on getting anything Aniplex that's currently on sale, but it goes to show what a pain releasing stuff this way is.
                  MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rikka "Lily" Isurugi, Black Fox
                  Watching: Gate, Mitsuboshi Colors, Snow White with the Red Hair, Ghost Hound, Toonami Stuff
                  Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
                  The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post

...while the first volume of Asterisk War is OOP.
                    The regular edition of volume 1 is still available if one still wants to get the show: https://www.rightstufanime.com/The-A...lume-1-Blu-ray

Comment

Code Geass Akito The Exiled Blu-Ray/DVD

Your Price: $25.99

Ping Pong Blu-Ray/DVD SAVE Edition
                      Retail Price: $29.98

Your Price: $11.99

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid Blu-Ray/DVD

Your Price: $25.99

Comment

YAY! Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid is MINE, ALL MINE! WA-HA-HA-HA!!!

Comment

As a point of mention for Kobayashi's Dragon Maid; it's already showing "Out of Stock, Expecting More", but it's also solely available from third parties on Amazon's site already. I wouldn't hesitate at all on this one if you're waiting to pick it up. (I already placed my order for it the instant I saw it, in fact.)
                          Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
                          Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Mc-Taz View Post
                            As a point of mention for Kobayashi's Dragon Maid; it's already showing "Out of Stock, Expecting More", but it's also solely available from third parties on Amazon's site already. I wouldn't hesitate at all on this one if you're waiting to pick it up. (I already placed my order for it the instant I saw it, in fact.)
                            Thanks for the tip!!

Comment

Does anyone here happen to have a screenshot of the right stuf website with the Keijo LE cart buster deal showing $30.99?

I just recalled I have a Citi card with the price rewind benefit and if I have a screenshot I can get my card to match the price if I order elsewhere at a higher price.
                              My Anime List - My Collection
                              Avatar: Kirino Kousaka & Ruri "Kuro Neko" Gokou from the anime Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai (OreImo).
                              Adroc Thurston - "Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything."
                              Anemone - "So many faces looking like they're thinking even though they're not. So disgusting."

Comment

Originally posted by sonic View Post
                                Does anyone here happen to have a screenshot of the right stuf website with the Keijo LE cart buster deal showing $30.99?

I just recalled I have a Citi card with the price rewind benefit and if I have a screenshot I can get my card to match the price if I order elsewhere at a higher price.
                                Check your messages. I tried to make one for you. Hopefully it works.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X