Widgets Magazine

RightStuf 2018 Holiday Sales Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's Cart Busters are Orange LE and ReLife LE: https://www.rightstufanime.com/sale/todays-cart-buster

Comment

https://www.rightstufanime.com/sale/todays-cart-buster

Orange Limited Edition Blu-Ray/DVD
      Retail Price: $84.98

Your Price: $30.99

ReLIFE Limited Edition Blu-Ray/DVD

Comment

And the wallet assault begins having just placed my first order. It is for the Accel World movie and the first half of Fate/Zero. I plan on getting the second half of Fate/Zero at the end of the sale or when I need something to pair it up with to get free shipping, whichever happens first. My anime budget this year is quickly dwindling as I already used up most of it this year, and while it's rare that Aniplex stuff drops in price, it still is quite a lot of money I'm throwing down for Fate/Zero. As for the Cart Busters, I'm interested in ReLIFE, but I'll content to pass on it.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rikka "Lily" Isurugi, Black Fox
        Watching: Gate, Mitsuboshi Colors, Snow White with the Red Hair, Ghost Hound, Toonami Stuff
        Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Huh. Would've thought the Cart Busters Offers would have been posted here already. OK, then. Today's Cart Busters are Keijo!!!!! LE and Lord Marksman and Vanadis LE: https://www.rightstufanime.com/sale/todays-cart-buster

Comment

^ https://www.rightstufanime.com/sale/todays-cart-buster

Keijo!!!!!!!! Limited Edition Blu-Ray/DVD

Lord Marksman And Vanadis Limited Edition Blu-Ray/DVD

Comment

Dang it, I really wanted to pick up the LE of Keijo if it went on sale but it shows "No Longer Available" since when I woke up. Gah, I can't be up at 2AM to snipe these things.
              My Anime List - My Collection
              Avatar: Kirino Kousaka & Ruri "Kuro Neko" Gokou from the anime Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai (OreImo).
              Adroc Thurston - "Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything."
              Anemone - "So many faces looking like they're thinking even though they're not. So disgusting."

Comment

Originally posted by sonic View Post
                Dang it, I really wanted to pick up the LE of Keijo if it went on sale but it shows "No Longer Available" since when I woke up. Gah, I can't be up at 2AM to snipe these things.
                This holiday sale is going to pretty much prove useless if they are going to put things up that will no longer be available within hours. Guess I'll keep my eyes on Amazon and other retailers this year.

Comment

Nope and nope for me. Bring on the next cart busters. In the meantime, I'm putting the final touches on my Sentai Shop order as by then I will have already have spent more than half of my anime budget allotted for the holidays.
                  MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rikka "Lily" Isurugi, Black Fox
                  Watching: Gate, Mitsuboshi Colors, Snow White with the Red Hair, Ghost Hound, Toonami Stuff
                  Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
                  The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Doc View Post

This holiday sale is going to pretty much prove useless if they are going to put things up that will no longer be available within hours. Guess I'll keep my eyes on Amazon and other retailers this year.
                    Yeah, this was a real bummer. Most popular FUNi LEs will be in risk of selling out fast like this due to the fact they rarely have good sales on them. I can't be up at 2AM to watch for them every night, either. Just wish I had advance notice of when a hot ticket item I really want was due to go up so I could at least plan to try for it, haha.

I contacted RS support to see if this was it and it was sold out for good and the rep told me it was indeed gone for good. I also asked if it would be restocked after the sale and was told FUNi has discontinued it. So, what's out there now is it.
                    My Anime List - My Collection
                    Avatar: Kirino Kousaka & Ruri "Kuro Neko" Gokou from the anime Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai (OreImo).
                    Adroc Thurston - "Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything."
                    Anemone - "So many faces looking like they're thinking even though they're not. So disgusting."

Comment

Yeah, this was a real bummer. Most popular FUNi LEs will be in risk of selling out fast like this due to the fact they rarely have good sales on them. I can't be up at 2AM to watch for them every night, either. Just wish I had advance notice of when a hot ticket item I really want was due to go up so I could at least plan to try for it, haha.

I contacted RS support to see if this was it and it was sold out for good and the rep told me it was indeed gone for good. I also asked if it would be restocked after the sale and was told FUNi has discontinued it. So, what's out there now is it.
                      They should at least replace the item with the standard edition with the same percentage discount.

Comment

Originally posted by EmperorBrandon View Post
                        Just got in a package with the scratch-off card announcing this today, and it ended up being a 15% off! Awesome, never got one that high before.
                        I already finished my Christmas shopping with my 15% off scrash off card, unless they have huge sales on a few titles like "AOKANA Four Rhythm Across The Blue" I'm done for this year.

Originally posted by Mc-Taz View Post
                        Oh, wow. So it's good throughout the sale then. That's great! Thanks for pointing that out.
                        "*Items showing "Not Eligible For Promotional Discount" on the item page are excluded from the offer." "Cannot be combined with other offers."
                        Last edited by chrisc1978; 11-20-2018, 06:42 PM.

Comment

It was up only a few hours (maybe a little more than 2 or so hours). The listing was actually completely removed at one point.

Another sale to keep an eye on will be Funimation's own Black Friday sale.

Comment

I have the advantage of being on the West Coast, so it's a little after 10 p.m. in my region when the sales update (USUALLY). I didn't realize Keijo would be so popular. Makes me glad I snagged a copy as soon as it was posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Doc View Post

They should at least replace the item with the standard edition with the same percentage discount.
                              I'm betting they will at some point. Something similar happened in July (I think) where I couldn't add the LE version of something to my cart (even though I was trying to get whatever it was right away) and by the time I tried later in the day, the LE was completely gone. Later on, the regular edition went on sale, so I picked up the regular edition instead. Keep an eye out!

Comment

https://www.rightstufanime.com/sale/todays-cart-buster

Attack On Titan: Junior High Limited Edition Blu-Ray/DVD

Attack On Titan Season 1 Blu-Ray
                                Retail Price: $59.98

Your Price: $25.99

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine