• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSRangerX
    started a topic New RightStufAnime.com Sales & Specials

New RightStufAnime.com Sales & Specials

Resolution Weekly Specials!

Our resolution is to save you money! Save up to 40% with these Resolution Weekly Specials!

No Promo Code Required!

Shop Now!

Studio Ghibli Sale!

The not-so-secret world of SAVINGS is here! Save up to 45% OFF select titles for a limited time only!

No Promo Code Required!

Shop Now!

Pretty Boy Weekend Sale!

Save Up To 40%! Did it just get hot in here? Stop resisting! It's hard to keep your hands off these pretty boys!

No Promo Code Required!

Shop Now!

Shout Factory and Studio Ghibli Giveaway Contest

Entering this contest will give you two chances to win! What?s up for grabs? With the help of our friends over at Shout Factory and Studio Ghibli we are giving away 2 copies of ?The Secret World of Arrietty Blu-Ray/DVD?. Follow a little ?Borrower? named Arrietty on one of the smallest adventures you?ll ever experience after she is discovered by a young human boy.

Enter again! When you purchase any titles in our Studio Ghibli sale you will receive an extra entry!

Entries will be accepted until January 18th!

​​​​​​​Enter Here!

Great ways to interact with the minions at Right Stuf! We're here to help!
    Our Facebook ~ Shawne's Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Tumblr ~ Pinterest
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to our weekly updates and press release announcements! Anime information in your inbox!

Thanks for your business from the entire Right Stuf team!

• Slowhand
    replied
    Daily Deals
    - Kakegurui Playing Cards
    - High School DxD HERO Season 4 Limited Edition Blu-Ray/DVD
    - High School DxD HERO Season 4 Blu-Ray/DVD
    - Sleepy Princess In The Demon Castle Manga Volume 6

Leave a comment:

• Buckeye
    replied
    And once again, nothing doing for me with this being a manga sale and I just don't buy manga. Even so, I'm better off waiting seeing that the Got Anime membership is practically useless these days as it costs more, the discounts and benefits are less, fewer items are eligible, and so on. At least I made a small purchase during the Discotek sale, but I'm quite patient these days being far more judgmental as far as what I buy and when to get it.

Leave a comment:

• Art-chan
    replied
    Originally posted by Zalis View Post

Does Got Anime even go anywhere these days? The items on the Discotek sale and the recent 7Seas sale all have the "Not Eligible for Promotional Discounts" label applied. I haven't renewed my membership since it expired in April, so I'm not sure if the Member Price is any different or not.

Though either way, those To-LoveRu 2-volume omnibuses do look tempting...
    If Got Anime applies, it's only 5% these days during SALES. Non-sale items, like pre-orders do get 10% off, depending on what it is, but that only makes DVDs/Blus 40% off. You won't get 46% off anymore on studio sales. Even Discotek stopped getting 46% off during sales. My membership expired a few days ago and I'm not going to renew unless there's extra discounts during birthday sales. [Last year on top of getting 50% off, Got Anime members got an additional 5% off.] Otherwise, Got Anime is pretty useless these days and that makes me sad. You're better off just buying during the Birthday Sale and holiday sales, in my humble opinion. [If you want to see how memberships can be awesome, go to Tokyo Otaku Mode instead. THEY make their premium membership worth every penny!]

Leave a comment:

• tigeress02
    replied
    Originally posted by Zalis View Post

Does Got Anime even go anywhere these days? The items on the Discotek sale and the recent 7Seas sale all have the "Not Eligible for Promotional Discounts" label applied. I haven't renewed my membership since it expired in April, so I'm not sure if the Member Price is any different or not.

I'm pretty sure GA applied on my Discotek order, though I don't remember how much it took off of each item. The "Not Eligible for Promotional Discounts" is more for coupons, which I don't think you could ever use with a studio or similar sales.

Leave a comment:

• Slowhand
    replied
    Daily Deals
    - Rei Evangelion Mecha Throw Blanket
    - Tito And The Birds Blu-Ray/DVD
    - Hakumei And Mikochi Tiny Little Life In The Woods Manga Volume 5

Leave a comment:

• Zalis
    replied
    Originally posted by Art-chan View Post
    I would totally bite on the Discotek sale, ...BUT I'm going to wait for better deals. 40% isn't great and Got Anime doesn't go as far as it used to back in "the good old days." So I'm safe, whoo!

Leave a comment:

• Art-chan
    replied
    There's stuf I could get from Seven Seas, but I won't for now.

Leave a comment:

• Slowhand
    replied
    Weekly Specials Featuring Seven Seas - Maximum Savings of 33% Off

Daily Deals
    - Aizawa My Hero Academia Plush
    - Hakyu Hoshin Engi Blu-Ray
    - Dead Dead Demon's Dededede Destruction Manga Volume 5

Leave a comment:

• Buckeye
    replied
    Once again, more theme sales that just have no practicality in terms of getting me to buy something realizing that better prices can be had for the holidays for most of the stuff I would otherwise be interested in buying. Still, it's really something to see all the isekai shows that have come out as of late given that this genre is quite the rage these days. And while I could go for the Gatchaman LE, now's not exactly the time to get it.

Leave a comment:

• Art-chan
    replied
    I'll get Gatchaman later. I'm sure it'll come up when Rightstuf has their birthday sale or Christmas.

Leave a comment:

• Slowhand
    replied
    Daily Deals
    - Gatchaman Collector's Edition Blu-Ray
    - Aho-Girl A Clueless Girl Manga Volume 12

Leave a comment:

• Slowhand
    replied
    Isekai Weekend Sale - Maximum Savings of 40% Off

ADULT SALE: 18+ Hottest Sale of the Year - Maximum Savings of 58% Off

Daily Deals
    - Steven Universe Season 2 DVD
    - DIVE!! Manga Volume 2

Leave a comment:

• Slowhand
    replied
    Daily Deals
    - Gudetama Lazy Egg Meh With Charm Lanyard
    - Sekirei Manga Volume 8
    - Princess Resurrection Complete Collection Blu-Ray

Leave a comment:

• Buckeye
    replied
    Well, there's nothing useful for me with these 3-day sales seeing that they are for merch and stuff from an era gone by, as well as stuff Sentai has since re-released as complete collections. That said, I did end up making a purchase from the Discotek sale opting to get the two seasons of Haruka Nogizaka's Secret seeing that this was one of the shows on my potential to-buy list, all while my wallet was just itching for some action now that I have a lot more money than before. 2019 has been mostly a quiet year for my wallet, though come AX and the July birthday sale, I think that's probably going to change quite a lot.

Leave a comment:

Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine
Working...
X