Widgets Magazine

New RightStufAnime.com Sales & Specials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would have been nice to offer 20% off since its 2020. Since it is not, PASS!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Art-chan View Post
      Would have been nice to offer 20% off since its 2020. Since it is not, PASS!!
      even if it was a 15% off I would probably buy everything on my anime wishlist. I get 10% off coupons often from RightStuf because I am signed up to get bombarded by there emails, and those 10% off coupons works on pre-orders also not just in-stock items. I like using them on mangas. During a Yen Press or Seven Seas studio sale normally I don't have enough for free shipping but if I can buy them all together for the same price.
      Last edited by chrisc1978; 01-05-2020, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art-chan View Post
        Would have been nice to offer 20% off since its 2020. Since it is not, PASS!!
        If they were to do that, they would have to raise the prices of the items eligible for this coupon so that it's about the same price as it is with this sale. In any case, it's an easy pass.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nene Yoshiro, Toilet-bound Hanako-kun
        Watching: Luck & Logic, Soul Link, Happiness, Toonami Stuff
        Simulcasts: FGO, MHA, MJN, CHF, HIQ, TOA-R, ISQ, YUC, YKN, IIV, EIZ, SET, IBG, SML, OBD, JSH, RKO, SRW, PMM, INS
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckeye View Post

If they were to do that, they would have to raise the prices of the items eligible for this coupon so that it's about the same price as it is with this sale. In any case, it's an easy pass.
          I don't buy anything outside of the holiday and birthday sales anymore because I think the prices are too high (for the most part). Especially since the Got Anime rules changed, my buying has dropped like 90% from Right Stuf and is going toward other places with better deals/offerings.

Comment

• Daily Deals

- The Case Of Hana & Alice Blu-Ray
            - Inside Mari Manga Volume 5
            - Naofumi The Rising Of The Shield Hero Nendoroid Figure

Comment

• Today's Daily Deals are pretty good if you're looking for some older LEs.

91 Days LE,
              And You Thought There is Never a Girl Online? LE and
              C - Control Money of Soul and Possibility LE

are $15 each: https://www.rightstufanime.com/daily-deals

Comment

• There's a Kodansha anniversary sale where selected manga is 35% off: https://www.rightstufanime.com/searc...aAnniversary13

In case anyone is wondering, No, there's no benefit for Got Anime members AT ALL. Bummer and pass then.

Comment

• Continuing the older LEs for cheap trend for the Daily Deals, Gangsta, Dimension W, and Shimoneta are $15 each: https://www.rightstufanime.com/daily-deals

Comment

• Older LEs for $15 again... https://www.rightstufanime.com/daily-deals

Tokyo ESP
                    Riddle Story of Devil
                    Wanna Be the Strongest in the World

Comment

• And as expected, I'm passing on yet another sale, not that it would have mattered if I did have Got Anime or not. Nevertheless, these are great deals Funimation is putting out to clear out some of their stuff back in the days when just about everything they got their hands on got a LE release, which feels like quite a long time ago.
                      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nene Yoshiro, Toilet-bound Hanako-kun
                      Watching: Luck & Logic, Soul Link, Happiness, Toonami Stuff
                      Simulcasts: FGO, MHA, MJN, CHF, HIQ, TOA-R, ISQ, YUC, YKN, IIV, EIZ, SET, IBG, SML, OBD, JSH, RKO, SRW, PMM, INS
                      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• Here's today's older Funi LEs for $15:

Aria the Scarlet Ammo
                        Fractale
                        Strike Witches 2

https://www.rightstufanime.com/daily-deals

Comment

• I'm surprised these Funi LE deals weren't part of the holiday sales or at least as daily megadeals. Odd to see them just popping daily now. As for me, I pretty have all the older Funi LE's I want so I'm good.
                          My Anime List
                          Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

• Originally posted by Chisel View Post
                            I'm surprised these Funi LE deals weren't part of the holiday sales or at least as daily megadeals. Odd to see them just popping daily now. As for me, I pretty have all the older Funi LE's I want so I'm good.
                            I was thinking that too. Maybe they want to increase traffic on the website? I'm sure sales drastically drop after the holidays because people are broke, but if someone's missing an older LE and wants it, it might make a person make an order.

I also have all the older Funi LEs I want so I'm not going to bite on any of these.

Comment

• Cuteness Overload Weekend Sale - Save Up To 72% Off

Comment

• Today's older Funi LEs for $15 are:

Haganai Next
                                Code:breaker
                                Karneval

https://www.rightstufanime.com/daily-deals

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine